▫️Overdose ▫️[ Villain! Midor...

By leonehide

Izuku Midoriya ˈtradʒɪdi/ noun 1. villain 2. someone with intense desires or beliefs; ... More

Midoriya Izuku
Numb
Nostalgia
King
Breathless
Time
Flaws
Wrath
Zero
Ebony
m i s s i o n 1

~PROLOGUE~

10.5K 283 59
By leonehide

It was in between his silence that I noticed something different; something that I have failed to see for so long. Behind his muscular figure was the bodies of 3 villains. Glassy eyes, broken ribs. Mercilessly slaughtered for existing. I felt everything and nothing all at the same time. The Number One Hero, made of justice and goodness is a murderer.

"I did what had to be done,"

His words came out so sickly sweet, that I wondered how tragic his mind must be. Words choke in my throat as I comprehend what must be. A thousand words bundle into sentences, shards of resistance and wrath pulls at me, begging to be set free. But my pride wallows, and my throat burns. I could do nothing but look at the man in front of me. The man I once knew. My teacher, my hero.

"This is what we, heroes must do."

And for once, I knew I'm not one of them.

~END~

Ye that's the bad prologue and thanks for reading the next chapters r definitely gonna be better than this (and longer) This story starts after Stain was defeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 138 11
𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐔 ❝Oh,people always do crazy things, when they're in love.❞ In which, Izuku M...
12.8K 247 20
Izuku is obsessed with bakugou to the point where he's dangerous to those around him. And when they began dating a few years back Midoriya made sure...
4K 35 10
DISCONTINUED read to find out ○ language cause of bakugou ○ Lemons for lemon lovers ○ you will be with todoroki for a while(not official ○hope you l...
1.9K 170 17
༺.。.:*✧𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 ●𝘵𝘩�...