I will wait for you my love

By B_K_Maha98

#500 IN FAN FICTION... 30/01/2018 #13 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA... 10/05/2018 #7 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA 11/05/18 #489 IN FAN... More

1. crying for one another
2. Realized my love for you
3. Everything for you
4. My decision...
5. Be a friend for me..
6. Maa can understand everything without any confession...
7. I will not break your treast on me....
8. Can't you understand...
9: Will you marry me....
11. I can't see you like this...
12: Is she is the one who abhi married...
Author's Note..
13. Yes boss... your comments are my highness...
14. Husband and Wife are one soul even they are in two body...
15. We are lucky to have you in our life...
16. Possessive Fuggii...
17. You're mine only mine...

10: I may loss the trust on me but not on yours...

1.5K 128 33
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

I am feeling so bad after seeing previous part's votes and comments... Its really less comparing to other parts... Did you didn't like that part... If I am disappointing you... If is its so then I am extremely sorry...

I will do my best from this part on... Please do support me guys... Your comments and votes means me a lot....

Back to the story...

Pragya asks surprisingly why you're asking sorry suniye...

Abhi: I didn't do anything like a good husband...

Pragya: nothing like that suniye... Did you I am so lucky to have you as my husband in my life...

Abhi: I know fuggi... Don't say like that to feel more guilty... But I think I am good brother... But to my dismay its also not true... His eyes starts to shed tears...

Pragya holds him and says don't speak like this suniye... Aaliya is so lucky to have you as brother... I don't know if your parents is there then they will take care of her like you do...

Because of you only till now she didn't feel bad for not having parents... I know she also considered you as her parents...

Abhi: if its so then why she did like that haan... Its she only who spoiled your life even now also you're supporting her...

Pragya: if she didn't do like that then I can't get a sweet husband like you na... Abhi surprisingly looks at her with teary eyes... She continues as I know her doings are wrong... But her intension are not wrong...

Abhi: what do you mean by that pragya...

Pragya: she loves purab madly suniye that's why she did like that... If she gets to know "we can't get a love from others by forcing themthen every problem will be solved...

Abhi: aaliya is really lucky to have you as her bhabhi.... Today I will speak to her regarding this...

Pragya: no suniye don't do like this... If you praised me before her then her hated towards me will increase... Now I have one plan to make her change... But you have to trust me...

Abhi: please don't say this again pragya... Did my trust on myself may be loss but my trust on you will not decrease even a small bit....

Pragya smiles with tears and hugs him.... Abhi placed sweet kiss on her forehead...

Pragya: now you have to stand beside her in every situation just like old abhi the rockstar who will do anything for his sister... And have to hate me like before...

Abhi: pragya...

Pragya: haa suniye... I know you may get to know about MMS and kidnapping... Its all aaliya's plan only... Did you know why she did all this because she starts to fear like I am going to separate you from her...

Her insecurity only makes her to hate me and does like that to make me away from your life... So if you loves her before then her insecurity will decrease and like before she will share everything with you...

This time you will not do any mistake for sure I know that... This time your love only make her to realize her mistake....

Abhi: for that how can I hate you.... Now only we are going to start new life.... I can't do this for sure even in my dream also....

Pragya: but suniye we don't have any option other than this... And also this plan is not only for aaliya even for nikkil also....

Abhi: what??? Shockingly asks...

Pragya: I will share the plan... She start to say her plan which not hearable even for me also....

Abhi: I can't accept this for sure... Did you know how dangerous is this... It may lead to your life get suffer...

Pragya: but suniye I didn't do this as alone... You're there for me then for what I have to worry... And also I have lot of believe on you and my love... Nothing will happen to me...

Abhi: but...

Pragya: please suniye... Its for sometime only... After making three couples (purbul, taukil, aaliya with new person) to get married only our responsibility will be at rest...

Abhi: ok I will accept but how can I see everyone's hated towards you... Did you think about your maa and dadi... (I know many of you guessed what may be the plan)

Pragya: but its needed for sure suniye.. Just few days only after this problem solved they will understand me... And about dadi and maa you're there na to take care of them... So I will not worry about that....

Abhi hugs her emotionally and says I love you fuggii....

Next day,

In mehra mansion,

All sits on the dinning table for breakfast except pragya...

Dadi: pragya beta...

Dasi: I didn't see her from morning... Where she went... And why breakfast didn't served for anyone...

Mitali: today I am only prepared coffee for all...

Dadi: abhi where is pragya...

Abhi: don't know dadi... He thinks to himself I am really sorry for saying lie to you dadi... Please forgive me...

At the time they hears land line phone ringing sound....

Dadi: goes and attend the phone...

One side Conversation,

Dadi: yes is this pragya's house only...

What happen to her... Why she meets you...

Really... My abhi going to become papa...

After the phone conversations dadi went to abhi and hugs him.....

Dadi: why you didn't accompany with her yesterday....

Dasi: where didi...

Dadi: to hospital... Did you know indhu now pragya is two weeks pregnant... Junior rock star is going to come...

Abhi thinks fuggii I can't see their heart break after hearing what you're going to say....

At the time pragya enters inside... Dadi gets happy and hugs her happily...

Dadi: pragya where are you went... Why you went alone... From now on you don't have to do any work.... First come and have your breakfast....

Today I am arranging a big party even I am going to call media also... All have to know about junior rockstar's coming....

Pragya: no one going to come.... All gets shock after hearing this... Dadi looks at her even more shock because till now she didn't raised her words to anyone... This is the first time she speaks like that to dadi...

How is it guys... I know many of you guessed which track is going to taken.... But abhi's love for pragya will going to increase even more... Guys don't think its as tanu's pregnancy track even I am fed up of it.... Its mogamboo track with abhi's love and support....

Thank you so much for reading....

Place give your valuable comments and votes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.9K 12
#298 in fan fiction - 15 : 03 : 2018 She thinks he is the one who gonna destroy her life but actually he removed all the obstacles unknowingly to her...
6.1K 284 8
"α΄€ ᴍᴀɴ ᴑʜᴏ α΄…α΄α΄‡κœ±Ι΄'α΄› κœ±α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄α΄… α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ʜΙͺꜱ κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ α΄€ Κ€α΄‡α΄€ΚŸ ᴍᴀɴ." ~ ᴍᴀʀΙͺᴏ ᴘᴜᴒᴏ A story of a compassionate yet ruthless man and a sweet yet stro...
4.6K 268 10
An alternate take on the 2 year leap in 'Kumkum bhagya'. Pragya returns to Delhi and finds she had been living a lie for the past two years and that...
17.9K 760 8
A short story...A love-hate relationship..finally the love win over the hate..Abhi & Pragya ll unite for their cute little princess.. Β© Copyrights re...