It's always been you

By chloesworks

Ella and her family move from sunny LA to chilly Boston midway Ella's senior year of high school due to her y... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2

Introduction/Prologue

90 1 6
By chloesworks

                Being the new kid at a school at the start of a school year is bad enough- all the kids and their friend groups, giggling and reminiscing about what they did over the summer. Everything is laid out already. So, if that sounds completely one hundred percent awful, wait until you here this. I was the new girl starting second semester of my senior year in high school. What kind of sick parents would do that to their child?

                I mean, I guess there was kind of a legitimate reason for us moving from our nice sunny beach house in LA to freezing cold Boston. My younger sister Carly has bone cancer, and she needs a bunch of transplants and other surgeries to survive. I was researching online, and  found that on average, someone with the same cancer as Carly lives about five years upon diagnosis. That gives us one more blessed year with Car in our lives. It makes me sad to think about, but I focus on the thought that she can be that one special case that exceeds what the numbers say.

HEY EVERYBODY! I know this is super short, but it's only the introduction. I'm hoping that based on that little blurb, you will come to enjoy and want to read more chapters that are in the process of being written right now! Let me know what you think should be changed, added, or removed. Oh, and don't forget to VOTE FOR THE CHAPTERS!!

Thank you, 

                  Chloe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 3.7K 4
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...
25.3K 5.1K 26
Setelah menyimpan sakit hati yang begitu lama, Aradhea Puspitha harus dipertemukan kembali dengan Ethan Arkachandra Wisnu Patria yang kini menjelma m...
4.7M 158K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
1.1M 33K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...