xReader Non-fandom Oneshots!

By Emberwielder

Oh! Y/n! You've stumbled upon my book? This is a Oneshot series with fake people from fake world's. I wrote t... More

A/N hello
Letter for a(n) Y/n L/n? "That's me."
Kingdoms and Conqueror's (Mayadere Prince!)
Bad Decisions (Yandere!)
fem!DeredereXreader
Dandere!bestfriendxReader
My Royal pain (male!himidere x Reader)
Yan! werewolf x depressed reader
Reassurance~ Male!Deredere x Reader
Yandere Neko
Soft skin, Warm blood (part 1)
I'm just gonna...
Soft skin, Warm Blood (2)
Yan! Vampire prince x therapist reader
Yandere "frienemy" x slightly abused reader
Mistake, Yandere Cheater xReader
TsunderexFem reader
Yandere ??? xReader
Yandere x female reader
Arm Candy? Sugar daddy.
Yandere Master (lemon)
That Feeling of Joy
Advertising my New Book

Yandere fairy x reader

4.4K 70 21
By Emberwielder

A fluttering thing zoomed around my head, that's when I realized that the male fairy I had saved was staring down my shirt. As if he wasn't a big enough pervert. I hummed at him and he fluttered down to sit on my shoulder. I read to him and he fell asleep, gently placing him into his makeshift bed, a hollow acorn with some teddy bear fluff and a piece of tissue, and place my lips to his head. He rolls over to make sure I get his lips and I roll my eyes.

"Goodnight Flit. See you in the morning." I sigh as I go to bed.

--

When she's fast asleep, Flit gets up and zoomed towards the door. He only had to eat one more human meal and he would be able to turn human sized. He buzzed towards the cupboard and opened it, revealing a small, open box of crackers. After eating the last one, he went back to bed to dream of his Creature and how she saved him.

-

It was a really late night, the last of the male fairy's were hiding from hunters and owls in the forest. The females were all hiding in the flowers that aloud them to. Flit glanced at all the ways he could die. Suddenly, an owl swooped from the highest branch of the tree, knocking out half of them and grabbing at them. When the owl successfully snagged Flit, he flew away. Flit struggled and fought until he fell. He fell into a cup full of tea. The tea had to be honey chamomile and wasn't very warm. He didn't care though. As long as he got some rest...

When he woke up, a loud crashing could be heard. A huge Creature- something akin to the elves- picked up the cup of tea.

"Oh, a rare male fairy! He's hurt!" the Creature rushed him inside and bandaged his wounds. The creature then made him a bed and let him sleep. When he was fully aware of the creature and was able to get up, he did. As he tried to fly away, his wings bent. It would take weeks for them to be fixed. He couldn't have that! He panicked as the creature woke up. The thing spotted him and smiled.

"Hello, you." it smiled, "you must be really nervous. Don't worry, the cat is taking care of the kittens in the barn and can't enter the home. You'll be fine. My name is y/n, I'm a human." the human did look like the female fairy except she didn't have pointed ears and she definitely did not have wings.

Flit tried to talk to her but she just looked at him oddly.

"By chance, are you mute? I can't here you." she cocked her head. "Maybe its because you're so small. I dunno." the next few days he was happy to here her read. The bugs that came to her window were scared off by him. She was his human creature now.

-

I woke up to see Flit wasn't in his acorn and sighed. I knew he would leave one day, I just didn't know it would be so soon. He was the only friend I really had here on the farm. I turned around and someone was on my bed. Instantly, I sat up, falling out of my small bed. There was a thump and yelp of pain. Suddenly the person jumped on top of me and I was crushed to the floor.

"What? What is it? Is something wrong?" a deep voice asked, I screamed and punched at it. The person grabbed my hands and covered my mouth. "Shh! Shh! Calm down! Calm! Look, its me, Flit." I looked at the boy. His face was that of the winged creature I had rescued.

"H-how?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" he curled a strand of my hair out of my face. "I can finally talk with you, My Human."

-

A week later and everything was a little more complex. Flit had taken to bathing and eating, as well as tending to a flower garden. He wouldn't go to bed anywhere else but your room, with his arms wrapped around your waist, tightly protecting you to the best of his ability. He would growl like a dog at the barn cat and her kittens, and he wouldn't let you go out of the house without him.

Every now and then, Though, you would wake up just early enough to watch him sleep. He smiled peacefully, with the blankets wrapped around him tightly. He would wake to see you starring at him and he would wrap his arms around you and pull you to his chest, which beat 5 times as fast.

Other times you would catch him talking to flowers and staring off into the woods. He would mutter under his breath sometimes. Even others you would catch him staring at you, in awe of all you could do. He never stopped calling you his human, but you got used to it. He was very stubborn and was curious about everything as well. One day, he wondered what the electric plug was for in the kitchen, so he grabbed a fork and well... As he was shocked you ran into the kitchen, panicked, you were about to call the police but then you saw that he was floating... In the air.

"My Human, can you help me down? I didn't know that was an electricity controller." he was upside down, defying gravity as he said this. His facial expression was as if he had just been drinking and was crazy. "I think I might beeeee a litllleee high." he laughed as his words slurred. Your heartbeat slowed down to its regular pulse as you grabbed him from the air. His defiance of gravity was so strong, instead of pulling the stoned fairy down, you were pulled up.

"What the hell?" you whispered speedily.

"Heh I know someone thaaatsss been there. Talk about hhhooot. The guy said that he came here for a giirrll." he mumbled on. You just tried to push him down but that didn't work. He gigged to himself as he wrapped his hands around your waist.

"Heyyy... You knnnooww what's hotterrr than hellll... You." and, leaning in for a kiss, you froze, allowing the creature to peck your lips gently. Then his face grew concerned.

"Human... I need you to get off of me. I think you're turning me on." he said in a whiny child-like tone. You jumped off of him and landed on the ground with surprising agility. He clapped. "Yay! You did it!" he was very clearly acting like a child.

"Okay... Um... How about, when you stop floating, come get me." you squeak before leaving.

"Okay, My Human. Okay." he spun in circles. "Goodbye!" he yelled and then giggled. A feeling of giddy joy enveloping him. "Heh I think I like when she turns me on."

_

It was a cold fall night. You invited friends over. Flit stayed upstairs in the bedroom, not wanting to socialize. It was loud downstairs because someone brought a lot more people we weren't invited originally. The sound of a bass thudding downstairs and people chattering were all to much for him. He just hoped you were all right.

_

"Hey! Have you seen Y/n? I think she's stressing out!" yelled Anna.

"No! I could barely find you! Anyways I think she might be in the barn, away from all this bullsh- MACK! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT PDA'S?? GET BACK HERE!"

_

Flit was sitting in the room when a clearly buzzed couple opened the door. "Oh, sorry, we weren't aware that this room was taken." one apologized. He shook his head.

"Where is Y/n?"

"Actually, I think Andy is outside admitting he likes-" Flit stood up and raced outside. He ran into the barn to find a boy leaning in to kiss a very uncomfortable Y/n.

He raced over and knocked him out cold. You sighed in relief as he wrapped his hands around your shoulders hugging him tight. You could hear his tiny heart racing. Looking up to see him, eyes glowing red. You stumbled back a bit before looking into his eyes again. He was in love~ and you were the object of his affection. Finally figuring this out, you wrapped your hands around his neck and pressed your lips against his.

"Mm..." he grunted and you kissed even harder. He was hungry, desperate, he wanted you so bad it hurt. After many rough kisses he looked you in the eye. Hair disheveled, eyes bright, you were perfect! No one else would do, just you. He pecked your nose before whispering,

"Do you want to do something fun?" he picked you up and closed his eyes in concentration. Suddenly, he was fluttering off the ground. You gasped and he smiled.

"Nice first date, huh?" he smiled brightly and swung onto a tree. His lips were buried into my neck as I looked up at the glistening stars.

"Where are we?" I ask in awe. He chuckles and hellos me stand on the tree branch we were perched upon. I smiled and inched closer. Wrapping my hands around his shoulder I hugged him rather tightly.
"Maybe I should tell you, My Human. My lovely little human." he held me close and fell from the tree. I closed my eyes and screamed. Suddenly as it started, it slowed down. Opening my scared eyes I looked at the ground right beneath me. He smiled and purred into my ear. "My human should really be careful. If she falls without me she might die." his eyes betrayed his mischief and he giggled. I looked at the small stars and suddenly something chimed in my mind.

"My house is a mess. Everyone is still their." after changing the subject I saw something stir in Flits eye. He sighed and picked me up.

"I guess we should go check it out." was his reply. He grunted and flew around the house before landing. We landed behind the barn and looked at each other in the eye. He blushed and scratched the back of his head before kissing me hard again. He then took my hand and walked towards the house. We paused at the entrance to the house and I looked him in the eye. I opened my mouth to speak but I didn't get a chance to finish before someone wrapped their hands around my waist. The hands were larger that Flits. I smelled breath that wreaked of alcohol.

"Hey babe. So I heard you rejected my brother Andy." he hiccupped. I wiggled free and scooted towards Flit.

"A-Aiden you're drunk. G-go home!"

"What's a matter slut? Don't want to take my dick? Are you a lesbian, slut? Do you like pussy?" Flit had stepped in front of me and growled. Its not everyday that you see someone stand up for me. Especially with Aiden, my bully since highschool. He always spread rumours about me, making me less appreciated. Aiden grinned at the over-protective fairy.

"So I was right! You really are a into pussy's!" well... See you later, c**t." he walked off and chuckled. Flit seemed really tense.

............

Flit was upstairs waiting for me and a few people had stayed for a few more hours. As I went to throw the trash, Aiden and Andy cornered me. Aiden was grinning and Andy was furrowing his brows. He was angry at me.

"Heh... You ain't gonna like pussy after we're done with you. Andy, grab her hands." before I knew it I was being pinned down on the floor and I could hear a belt buckle and a zipper. My heart spread up before screaming.

"FLIT HELP!"

"Bitch! No ones gonna come save you, so just get used to it!" he was dangerously close to taking my shorts off and Andy was starring, wide eyed at his brother.

"A-Aiden stop!" he got off of me and held me behind him.

"She's a whore. Its what their suppose-" he was cut off by the choking fit that had come over him. Andy rushed over to him before falling to the ground. I stood before the two bodies astounded.

"Y/n. Are you okay? S-shit that was scary." Flit scooted towards me uncomfortably. His eyes glowed yellow and he held me tight.

"I am going to take care of you. Don't worry." he huddled me close. I cried into his shirt. His arms carried me to my bed and placed me there.

................

A day later the police came to talk to me about what Aiden and Andy were doing dead on my back porch. I told them I didn't know. They inspected the house and left. I cried a little. Flit held me close.

"Why are you crying? Why would you cover up for me?" his voice held a curiosity I couldn't smile at.

"They were the worst. I'm crying of relief. Andy looked at me creepily all the damn time and Aiden- well, lets just say this isn't the first time I had to scream for help. This was my gift for killing my problems."

"Do you mind I suggest a tip?" he leaned into my ear, "a love proposal." he purred into the sensitive flesh of my neck. I giggled and nodded.

"Of course."

....................

The night of the coming together was traditional for fairies. The bride would enter under a veil that covered her face and dress and the male held up a sun parasol for her. But the last and official confirmation was the honeymoon. Aka the first sex.

...............

Lemon

...............

Flits head lay on the pillow as he looked up at my bouncing form. The smug expression he wears giving me even more determination.  This was the second time today that we had fucked this hard. He grunted as I clenched around him, realising for the sixth time the second that day. He was still very much active and that drove me to the point that I was practically sucking his energy from him. He moaned around my walls as he gripped my hips. His eyes rolling back in his assumed pleasure.

After he came, he grabbed my hair gently, guiding my face upward towards the ceiling,  sucking on my neck. His teeth grazed over my collar bone and down to my chest. He grouped and fondled my breasts and he slid his lips onto the nipple of the right breast and I moaned.

"Doing good, My Little Human?" he cooed into my red ears as he moved us to lie in a different position.

"You've been working so hard, it's time for a reward." he ground against me before slipping in. I screamed in amazement his lips crashed into mine. He slipped his tongue in and felt around.

"More! More! More! Oh, god! Fuck!" I scream, his heavy breathing mixed with the grunts. It was a perfect stirred up melody.

"I love you." he stated, cooing in a small voice. "If any one or thing tries to take you they will die." he sang. I nodded, and he grunted. "Now, lets come together. Come on, Cum for your master. Cum!" the knot building in me realised as we rode out our high. After that we collapsed and breathed calmly.

"You know, if you get pregnant your going to have a fairy child~." he sang, his mischievous smile making me worried.

"Well, as long as you help me take care of them." I smile back, and we fell asleep.

................

End

................

Hཽaཽpཽpཽyཽ Hཽaཽlཽlཽoཽwཽeཽeཽnཽ  

💀💀

Dཽoཽoཽtཽ!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 402 24
Like a yandere oneshot advent calendar. Feel free to leave suggestions about what kind of story you want to see because I likely don't have a set id...
59.2K 1.3K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) โ†’โ†’ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
770K 4.3K 45
You better run. You better hide. Or even better, is to not make any regretful choices. Welcome ladies & gentlemen to a book where it's filled with fu...
167K 5.1K 108
๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™„ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž...๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...๏ฟฝ...