His Test Subject (Psycho!Luca...

By DeathByCyanidePill

The setting and characters are not created by me, they're from Resident Evil 7 but I'm pretty sure you alread... More

Awakening
Level 1: 'Birthday Surprise'
Up to no good
The molded
Fight to the death

Level 1: pt2

2.3K 47 6
By DeathByCyanidePill

A loud cackle rang throughout the room - with the white noise, it sounded overly distorted.
Fuck, your head felt like it was gonna split open any second; you groaned deeply, eyes straining trying to see through the clouds of dust and wall chippings.

The pounding in your head was the worst thing, the throbbing pain had moved down to your eyes and ears. You'd be thrown back by the blast and from the pain you guessed you'd hit your head on something.
Tears stung your eyes, making you clench them shut; you whined and the cackle only continued.
'He was enjoying this.. Sick fuck'

Every cough and sputter sent harsh pangs of hurt to your head to which you held your hand tighter to it, tears were threatening to swan drive from your now open eyes but you mentally dismissed them as you brushed your hair back from your face.
You weren't giving up this easily.

——————
*flashback*

"Oi!! What the hell are you doing?!"
From within the scuffles of shoes, you heard a strong voice bellowing from far away.
"Leave her alone!"

It was coming closer and you cowered, shivering and already sobbing painfully loud as you brought your legs up closer to your chest and tucked your head further behind your arms; the cold floor beneath dug stones into your side to spite you.

You heard arguing, insults and laughter, it was a terrible noise.

You didn't wanna be hurt again, you pleaded in your head for the voice to help but you battled against doing so out loud..
What if they only made things worse?

Looked like you didn't have a choice anymore as the noise had stopped and a gentle hand was placed on your shoulder. You flinched and glanced up before looking away, you didn't want them to see you like this..

"Hey, Hey.. it's okay Darling, those punks are gone now"
It was a gentle sound, like a delicate flower moving softly with the rhythm of the wind.
"I'm Valerie but most people call me Val." She paused, taking in your appearance. "what's your name?"

She reached her hand out but withdrew it quickly when you flinched again. This time you looked up.

She had smooth brown skin, black wavy hair that complimented her dark eyes - shiny and hopeful, you noted a little mole just above her plump lips but there was a frown on her face as well.

'Well done Y/N.. you don't even know this girl and you've disappointed her..' you looked down, defeated.
"Y/N"

"What a beautiful name!" You could tell she was smiling from her tone, why was she here?
"Come on, let's get you to the school nurse."

You reluctantly agreed, your joints felt like they were burning. In your mind, you thanked her repeatedly for not judging or asking who those bullies were.

From that day on, Val became best friends with you - with much persistence on her part.
It's not like you didn't want to befriend her, you did, gosh you'd wished for a friend for what seemed like forever.
You were just scared of her reputation going to shit as people saw her with you, she didn't need to be dragged through the dirt too.

But she protected you, and herself. Always.
She was so brave and you admired that, you always aspired to be strong willed like her, powering through lifes challenges with ease and kicking bullies away like a superhero!
Maybe that was exaggerating but it didn't stop you smiling as you watched her make some joke about a tv show.

*end flashback*
——————-

Within the powdery dust came violent bites.
You felt the first one on your arm, your face contorting in agony as you felt another set of jaws clamp down above your ankle.

The smoky mist was clearing away by the seconds now but your eyes still stung from the abuse.
"Fuck! Get off!" You cried out, squirming and kicking your legs.
Another scream ripped your throat to shreds as one munched the flesh on your hipbone.

You could see the things clearer now and strung a line of curses together, repeating them over and over - mixed with harsh whimpers.
Fucking leaches were attached to your body, five of them biting you, six scattered around the room - six that you could see at least.
Smudges of bubbling black, goopy entrails were dripping down some parts of the walls where the leaches had been catapulted against.

You gulped a couple hard times, reaching out and searching the broken wood chipping and dust. A piece of the wood flooring was loose, half of it sticking up like it's life was solely made to mischievously trip people up.

There was a white block laying almost peacefully beside it like it was sleeping. You could make out something etched onto it, grabbing it, you flung it into your pockets without a moments notice before wrapping your hands tightly around the broken floorboard.

Groaning, you pulled hard until a lengthy part snapped off.
It was better than nothing..
Splinters crossed your mind but you couldn't let yourself become prey to them. You wouldn't. You had to be brave now.. For her.

You shoved the board into your mouth and inhaling deeply through your nose, you gritted your teeth against it, readying yourself for more agony to raise its ugly head.

You grabbed the nearest one situated on your hip and cringed instantly, feeling it's slimy body pulsate between your fingers, squirming and emitting a high pitched shriek as you dug your nails in and in a quick movement you ripped it off, throwing it across the room.
Blood spattered the floor like little paint strokes from an artists brush.

You closed your eyes tightly for some seconds -or minutes- you weren't sure.
"Just a couple more.."
The brave, persistent act wasn't fooling Lucas and the shake in your voice wasn't so convincing either but right now, you could care less.

Gulping, you ripped another off. And then another. And then another.
Muffled screaming was an understatement, fuck it hurt so bad..
At some point, a mannequin hand had dropped from a hole in the ceiling and you'd barely heard him make some stupid pun over the sound of jarring whimpers and the squelching of creatures.
The disgusted look on your face only made him laugh harder.

Your skin was ripped up and scratched to a bloody mess in different areas of your legs but they were finally all off.
Throwing the broken board across the room, you braced yourself for another challenge. Standing.

"Well I never," He began, sounding a little surprised. Maybe he was hiding it but failing, "you're a brave lil one, ain't cha? I'm kinda hoping you'd survive this game" he paused, thinking over his words and you could tell there was a smile plastered to his face. "Too bad that ain't never gon' happen. Seems like a waste, don't it? Oh well"

You looked around for a camera and found it comfortably snuggled in a corner, you didn't think twice before raising two fingers and voicing another string of curses.

Grunting, you kicked another leach that was crawling toward you and slowly but surely raised yourself off the floor, leaning against the wall for support.
Your legs felt like they were on fire but gritting your teeth, you made your way to the door. You ignored the voice that was currently telling you how little manners you had, and only focused ahead as you curled your hand around the doorknob and hurled it open - practically throwing yourself outside and spinning round to slam the door shut behind you.

Sliding down the white door you rested on the floor, taking in deep breaths and sobbing.

The pain was bearable, for now at least.
You didn't know when the tears started flowing down your cheeks, and you didn't know if it was because you were in pain or because you made it out of the room alive.

Sniffling, you brushed your tears away with the dirty sleeve of your hoodie and pushed aside the burning feeling of your wounds.
They weren't too bad as you inspected them closer now, small parts were ripped and deeply marked with teeth; blood stained your calves and blotted dark spots of it on your once smooth hands.

You missed the feeling of cleanliness. Morning showers and washing hands - tasks you once deemed boring.. Now you desperately wished them back, craving the water to hug your skin and wash away the badness.

Staring blankly ahead of you, you remembered the little block. Without hesitation, you fished it out of your pocket and stared down at it.
The etchings on it resembled letters, the grey outlines merging into the white of the block but squinting, you could kinda make out an 'L' 'O' 'S' and 'R'.
It was five letters and you instantly put two and two together. The letter which had lost itself to time was an 'E'.
"Loser?.. The code is loser?.."

You felt another pang of hurt and this time it wasn't physical. You didn't need to see the man to practically feel the shit-eating grin on his face as he watched through glass eyes.

Instead of throwing the block at the camera like you wanted to, you steadily rose to your feet.

'Just get me out of this hellhole..' you muttered under your breath but not even you could hear it over the beatings of your heart.
You were gonna do this, you were gonna finally escape.
But.. He gave you stairs.. Each clue guided you step by step and here you were, standing at the top with one step to go.
'He wants me to leave?..'

A feeling of dread washed over you, something was going to go wrong, you just knew it but hell if you were staying in this godforsaken room!

You gulped down the nervousness, making your way over to the barred door, the floorboards creaked and cried out under your feet like they were sad you were leaving.

You punched in the code and watched the dull light glow up green.
Taking a deep breath, you gingerly pushed the door open.

A ticking noise had started, slow but getting louder and as you cautiously placed your foot on the top step, emerging from the doors entrance, a ton of long metal pipes tied together dropped from its holding place and with a loud clang, it swung right towards you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6K 80
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
64.9K 1.1K 10
โ feels like we had matching wounds, but mine's still black and bruised snd yours is perfectly fine. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ the exit , conan gray in whic...
93.8K 2.2K 11
ู…ุงููŠุง - ุญุจ - ู‚ุณูˆู‡ - ุบูŠุฑู‡ renad231_5 ู…ุฑุช ุณู†ู‡ ูˆุงู„ู‚ู„ุจ ุฐุงุจุญู‡ู‡ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑ ูˆู…ุฑุช ุณู†ู‡ ูˆุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑ ุนูŠุง ูŠุณุชุญูŠ ุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ู…ูˆุฌูˆุฏู‡ ููŠ ุงู†ุณุชุง : renad2315
54.2K 7.1K 77
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duraciรณn de la flor de cerezo" โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข Advertencias โœง โž โ. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN โž โ. Todoroki Bottom! โž โ. Smu...