Jodha Akbar: NEW ONE [#Wattys...

By Duhasaad

We all know that we can't change the people around us, we can't change their attitudes, minds, behaviors, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 34

873 21 1
By Duhasaad

             Rukaiya was getting ready along with Emily. "Rukayia, I will wear the red bracelet, you have one right" Emily asked and Rukaiya nodded "Yea, I will go and bring it, it's on my room" Emily smiled to her.

Rukaiya entered her room, she was totally forgetting the morning accident, she entered inside and went toward her cabinet, she opened it and took a box and sit on her bed and that was the moment when the morning accident hit her mind, she almost jumped and rushed to the door and that's when she noticed a flash light coming from under her bed, she was confused but more than confused, scared; scared to even check what was it, so she chose to go out of her room and call one of the girls from outside "Hey you!! Come here.." the girl came inside "Yes Rukaiya, what's wrong???" the girl asked with concern, "Mmmm.. nothing it's just that.... Mmmm actually my knees is hurting me and I can't bow down, and I need to get this thing that is getting that light from under the bed, so can you help me!!" the girl smiled then said "Sure... wait I will get it" she went there, Rukaiya started shaking, she was so scared, and that's when the girl bowed down and took it out, "LEAV... WHAT??? What is that??" Rukaiya screamed first but then was shocked seeing a flashlight, "Rukaiya!! It's a flashlight, can't you see, anyway I have to leave now" she hands it to Rukaiya then went out, Rukaiya stared at it unbelieving that it's just a flashlight, her mind was telling her that there is something wrong with this flashlight "I'm sure it's more than a flashlight, but it's a flashlight, but the thing is what is this flashlight doing here??? Does this mean that what happened with me was just a pr...", Rukaiya mind was thinking when "It's mine" Rukaiya turned only to find Selina there, Selina took the flashlight harshly from her hands then said "I came here to get a dress for one of the dancers and by mistake my ring fall under the bed so I brought the flashlight to search for it, and seems that I forgot it here" Rukaiya nodded sadly "BTW why are you still not ready??? The party will start go..." Rukaiya nodded then went out while murmuring "This is confusing" as soon as Rukaiya went out Selina took a deep breath in relief then called someone "Can I know how come you forgot the flashlight??? We were about to be caught for a minute, be careful next time... bye!!!" she closed the call then went out.

Salima cut the call with Hamida then called "Rahim!!! Go change your cloths we're going out", Rahim looked at her confused "Where are we going???", Salima smiled then went toward him and carried him up "first, we will go and check your new school, then after that we will go with your uncle Sujamal to a park, what do you think???" Rahim looked at her then said sadly "But why a new school, I like my school, I have a lot of friends there" Salima felt guilty then kissed his forehead and said "Rahim!! Can you help me on living here??" Rahim looked at her confused, "Rahim!! We left New York and came to London and here we have a new game and we need to win it so what do you say?? Will you help me on winning" he looked at her then said "And with who we are playing???" Salima smiled then said "Your uncle Jalal, we need to show him that we are happy so he will lose what do you say???" Rahim chuckled then said "Yea, we have to win, we have to win him" he went jumped from her hand and ran to his room, Salima face fall "Why Jalal??? Why you didn't accept my happiness??? Why??" she started to tear "If you weren't that stubborn I wouldn't have lied to Rahim now".

Jalal and Jodha knocked Bhramal house door, and waited "Jalal!! Are you sure they sent the gowns???" Jalal took a deep breath then said "JODHA!!! For the nineteen time I will say YES... YES one more time ask about it and I will give you a prize" She broke into laughter seeing him offended then said "This will depend on my prize, is it worth it???" he looked at her then was about to say "Unbel...", "Unbelievable" she continued it then smiled to him, he looked at her then broke into laughter with her that's when Mina opened the door, "JODHA!!!" Jodha hugged her tightly "I missed you!!!", Mina kissed her head then said "Way more love!!!" then she broke the hug and hugged Jalal, "How are you my son???" Jalal hugged her back and said "Fine Mum" Jodha then asked "MUM!!! Where is Sukanya???", "She is in her room waiting for you" Jodha nodded then was about to run when Jalal hold her hand "WHAT???" she asked, "You won't go upstairs alone and that's too using the stairs" she rolled her eyes then called "REVAA!!!" Reva came and hugged Jodha "JODHA!!! I missed you", "Me too!! See it's a decision from the higher authorities that you will have to help me getting upstairs" Jalal looked at her then said statistically "How funny!! Reva please can you help her!!!" Reva chuckled then nodded "Sure!!" she took Jodha, and Jalal chuckled then went with Mina to the living room.

The day passed by and here come the nock on the door, "Jodha!!! They came, I mean he came" Sukanya started to panic, "OK!! Relax, he is coming to ask for your hand not to eat you" Jodha chuckled then continued "Just be quit and let me fix your dress" Sukanya nodded quietly, "Jodha!! I think she should wear this bracelet" Jodha looked at Shivani then said "No, try to find one with a little red color on it so it would match her red dress" Shivani nodded and went to search for one, "Jodha!! I wasn't fair with Maan right??" Sukanya asked all of the sudden, Jodha took a deep breath then replied statistically "I think you should ask this question after your marriage what do you think?? It would be much better" she rolled her eyes but then seeing Sukanya sadness she hugged her from her back and said "Sukanya if it was yes or no you can't change anything now, and common if you were with him now, you both won't be happy as you won't give him your heart and he will know that, so just Shut the f**k up" Sukanya nodded then said "One last question I swear!!" Jodha fumed then said "ASK!!", "Do you think Surya will love me the same way Jalal and Mirza love both of you???" Jodha smirked and winked to Shivani then said "Of course No!!!" Sukanya already jumped from her place, "WHAT???" Shivani and Jodha broke into laughter, "Relax!! I was just joking, for your knowledge me and Shivani are nothing comparing to your beauty and big heart so just shut up and let's go down" Jodha chuckled and took her out of the room.

Rukaiya went to the bar rest room, she stand in front of the mirror to fix her makeup, when suddenly the light went off, she jumped from her place, she run toward the door but found it locked, She started to shiver and that's when suddenly a hand touched her from her shoulder, she hazed then slowly turned "Who i...ss he...he.. Here???" she faced the figure, it was a man figure. She started to go backward but hit the wall "Please.... Please... lea... leave me... plea... please!!!" he started to laugh evilly then all of the sudden, pinned her harshly to the wall by her nick, she tried to scream but her breath started to loosen, she started to breath heavily "Lea... lea... leave.... M... m... leave me!!!" he pushed her with all of his strength then run out of the rest room, she held her nick and started to breath heavily with coughing then after gathering herself she get up and turned on the light, she saw the red marks around her nick, then thought "Who is he?? And wait that means he is here... he is in the bar" she ran out but only to be caught by Selina "Can I know where were you??? Your costumer was asking for you, go quickly and trust me if he will ask for you another time, you won't bear what I will do to you, he is one of our favorites and I'm not ready to lose him... GO!!" Rukaiya was searching with her eyes, when she heard another "GO!!" she shivered, then nodded and went from there, "Who is he??".

As soon as Selina made sure she went with the man, she entered the room behind the rest room "Did she know that I'm here???" A man dressing all black asked, "No, I don't think so, but she knew that you are in the party, but don't worry I will manage that" he nodded then turned to his girl "Can I know till when we will play this game??? Adham!! Please I want to live peacefully, let us just escape, I'm pregnant and I don't want my child to live without a father" Lavania begged him, he hugged her a side hug then said "I promised you right??, then why can't you let me finish my work, I promise as soon as I will finish Rukaiya totally we will go away and live where ever you wish just wait!!!" she nodded sadly, "What is the next step??" Selina asked, "Because Lavy want to end all of this then as she wish this will be our last step so you need to be careful in it" Lavania already jumped from her place "Kidding me, you will really end everything, which means we will finally escape" he smiled to her then said "Yes, we will escape after this step" she hugged him tightly then said "I love you so much Adham, so much", "I love you too" he looked at Selina then said "Hear me very well we have to...." He told her the plan in details, Selina smirked then said "This sounds to be perfect" Adham smirked evilly.

Jodha came with Sukanya inside the living room, Surya scanned Sukanya from top to bottom he was amazed with her beauty, she was wearing a red short dress with a silver heels and her hair was held in a messy side braid that's too with her light make up, she was serving the coffee, Maan on the other side was not less than Surya's condition, he was also scanning her but then realize the reality of him being her cousin and only on this gathering, he took a pained breath. While in the other side, Mirza pinched Surya from his hand "Ouch!!" All looked toward him, Mirza winked to Jalal then said "This is one of our traditions, we pinch the groom so he won't eat our girl with his eyes" All broke into laughter, and Jodha teased Sukanya who were by now all red, she gave Surya a blame look then continued serving others "Why you did that??? You embarrassed her in front of everyone" Shivani whispered on Mirza's ears, he chuckled.

Sukanya reached to Surya on serving, he was about to take one cup when Jodha said "Not this!!! I mean like yours is the one on the corner, Surya was confused then took the one that Jodha told him about, Shivani and Jodha smiled evilly, Mirza who notice this smiled and commented "So good, I really pray for you Bro, I can just tell you that if the sisters are together on a crime then you are totally gone" Shivani mouth opened, she pinched him "What do you mean Mr. Mirza???" he smiled to her "Nothing, just nothing", Surya took a sip from the coffee, while Jodha and Shivani hide their laughter and here when Surya coughed hard, all looked at him and the three girls broke into laughter, "Girls!! What have you put on his coffee??" Mina asked with a fake angriness, Jodha looked at her then said "Nothing just the same thing that you put on Mirza's cup when he came to ask for Shivani's hand, remember!!" Mirza mouth dropped "So it was you Mum???" Shivani smirked then said "And you used to blame me for it for almost a whole month see!!" Mina chuckled then said "It's a tradition so just be quit" Jalal looked at Jodha "Did you do it with me as well??", Jodha faked a smile then said "No, I think Mirza told you how our engage was" he hugged her side hug then said "If you want you can do it now" she chuckled "No I'm fine without doing it" he smiled to her. Here Surya was out of passion so he chose to finish this situation that he is in so he whispered to his uncle "Uncle, please start!! I will die in stress" his uncle nodded then said "Mr. Bhramal as you know Surya's parents passed by since he was sixteen, and from that day till now he is my responsibility so as his parent I came today to ask for the hand of the girl that filled his heart with love after all of these years, we came to ask for Sukanya's hand if you accept to give her to my child, and he will promise to put her on his eyes, what do you say???" Surya's heartbeat raised "I already talked with Sukanya before you came and as long as she is happy with this then she is for him, I agree" all clapped happily, "Son go and take the blessing" Surya nodded happily then went together with Sukanya and took Mina, Bhramal, and his uncle blessing then they thanked Maan who was all of this time forcing a smile on his face, then they went to Jodha, Jalal, Shivani and Mirza, Mirza coughed then said "Here is my hand" Surya and Sukanya was about to kiss it when Shivani pinched him "What are you doing??? Guys he is just teasing you" they laughed at him, then he hugged Surya and Shivani hugged Sukanya "Congrats!!!" they smiled to them then hugged Jodha and Jalal, and went to wear the rings "BTW I couldn't have time to tell you all this time but you are looking just like an angle" Jalal commented, Jodha looked at him then smiled shyly "Thank you!!", "Green suits you perfectly, this is the first time I see you wearing green or maybe the first time after the accident" She smiled that he noticed that then she said "Actually Sukanya is the one who forced me to do so, and you used to like it even before the accident you used to bring me green gowns always" he nodded "Yea I must have noticed how hot you look on them, But you know what??? No more green" she looked at him confused "Yea no more green, because I'm jealous that people will eat you with their eyes so no more green, you are allowed to wear it only for me" she chuckled then said "As you wish Mr. Mohammad" he hugged her side hug, "Surya!! Put the ring on her finger" said Surya's uncle, Surya nodded and whispered while putting it "This is for the second time" she smiled, "Sukanya it's your turn but put it good so he won't be able to take it off, but don't cut his skin like what Shivani did to my skin, let the man live" All broke into laughter, "But after all what I did, you keep getting it out, so just imagine I didn't cut your skin then who would be able to bear you" he smirked and hugged her then said "No in this condition don't worry you always bear me" she pushed him then said "I think your confidence is so high these days Mr. Mirza" his mouth opened he didn't accept such an answer, they started to laugh on him "You both stop now and let Sukanya put the ring" Mina commented and Sukanya nodded and put the figure softly on his hand, he smiled then kissed her forehead she smiled back shyly, and sat down with him.

After a long day, all went back to their houses, Jodha and Shivani slept as soon as they reach the house, so it was the brothers left together. Jalal went to the kitchen and there he found Mirza "What are you doing here???", "Nothing, I was just checking things for tomorrow's meeting and you???" Mirza replied, "Nothing, I just came to drink water, TBH I'm not sleepy, or you can say I can't sleep" Mirza looked at him confused "What do you mean Jalal??? Is everything good??" Jalal sat on the chair "I don't know Mirza, I seriously don't know, I really want to remember everything, Ok you are telling me everything but I don't know, like I feel that I'm not fair with Jodha, I'm trying my best to keep her happy and to not make her feel that I forget everything but it's not working, I mean like she is happy but I'm not, I feel I'm captured, I don't know how to explain my feelings but I'm just not feeling well", "Do you love her Jalal???" Mirza asked, "Yes.... Yes.... EFFF I don't know, I mean like I don't know if I really do or it's just because I have to, I don't know if I'm lying to myself or it's true, but I'm sure of one thing she is really special to me, yes!!! She is not like anyone else to me, I can feel that, you know I really feel happy when I'm beside her and I really feel jealous if she give her attention to someone other than me, I can't see her in pain and I can't stay away from her, but I don't know" Mirza smiled then said "That's enough, I got my answer" Jalal looked at him "And what is the answer???", "You will know it by yourself, the same way you know it before", "But Mirza I have to know it before our anniversary" Jalal said sadly, "And when is you anniversary???" Mirza asked, Jalal smiled nervously then said "After tomorrow", "WHAT???" Mirza almost shouted, "Lower your voice they are sleeping" Jalal said strictly, "What??? And did you plan something???" Jalal smiled proudly then said "Of course, I planned it" Mirza looked at him excitedly "And what have you planned??", "I will tell you tomorrow at night because I'm sure you will spill it out so tomorrow at night" Mirza fumed then said "Ok!! Don't tell me, I'm going to sleep" he was about to get up when Jalal hold him "Hold on!!! You have to continue", "Continue what???", "You still didn't tell me what Jodha did at that day, and did she leave the house??? And how I knew the truth??", Mirza took a deep breath then begged "Can we postponed it till tomorrow, please!!!", Jalal nodded negatively "No, sit!!", Mirza rolled his eyes and sat then started "Ok!! I will tell you, Jodha left the house at that day, she was so hurt by your words but she didn't leave to her parent's house instead she went to her office and stayed there and she told me about that and she told me about something else which is...

***Flashback***

"Mirza I'm going to my office, I will stay there because I don't want to let my family feel guilty for letting me marry Jalal, I don't want to hurt them" She said while packing, "I understand Jodha but why you don't go to a hotel, like I will book you a room on our hotel and you can stay in it" Mirza tried, "Mirza!! this Hotel is Jalal's and Jalal ask me to get out of his life so I can't, and if I want to stay on a hotel I would have booked any other hotel but I just want to stay on my office so I won't feel bored and this is final" he nodded and here when she find a green folder she quickly took it and kept it and Mirza noticed her quick action "What is with that folder Jodha???" Jodha got panic "No.. Nothing it's... it's just a designs folder" Mirza didn't believe her "Jodha!! You count me as your brother right???" she nodded "Then give me this folder" She gave up and gave it to him, he opened it "WHAT??? Jodha!! Jalal must see this, she is cheating on him, she told him that she quit dancing almost six months now and these are last week, he must see them" Mirza was about to go when Jodha stopped him "Mirza!! No", "But why?? Ok you don't want me to tell him about the truth of the photos is fine but not this too, Ok!! You know what??? You have to choose either this or the truth of the photos" he said strictly, "Mirzaaa!!!" she begged, "No way!! Choose" she took a breath in frustration then said "Fine tell him about the photos but not this, promise me that you won't say a word about this", "Promise!!!".

***Flashback ends***

"Wait!! That means I didn't knew about these photos??" Jalal asked, Mirza smirked then said "Of course you did and that is all because of your smart brother, it was when...

***Flashback***

"Ok!! Like this everything is good, sorry Jodha but I promised that I won't tell him and I won't, I will let him know but without speaking" Mirza left some mixed folders on his bed then went toward his cabinet and called "JALAAALLL!!!", Jalal came to the room "What do you want??? And where is John's folder???" Mirza pretended that he is so busy and said "I put it on the bed get it, it's a green folder" Jalal nodded then went to the folders and started searching them he found two green folders, he opened the first one and didn't believe what he saw "Mirza!! Mirza!!" Mirza smirked then went to him "OH Jalal!! I promised that I won't show you that, give it to me" he tried to take it "From where did you get these??? ANSWER!!" Jalal was so angry, Mirza chuckled statistically then sat on the bed "That's what matter now right?? From where I got them??? Ok!! You want to know I will tell you, it was with Jodha, someone send it to the house last week and from that day till now she kept it because she didn't want to hurt you and what did you do to her, insulted her" Jalal smirked statistically then said "I knew it must be edited, of course she created this drama to cover on what she did, anyway this is John's file right, I'm going. Yea!!! One more thing, stop believing everything you see Mirza" Mirza looked at him disgust then said "You know what?? I was thinking of telling you the truth but find that you don't deserve to know it, Rukaiya is the one who is cheating you Jalal not Jodha" Jalal angriness reached the peak "MIRZA!!! One more word and I will forget that you are my brother" Mirza smirked then said "If I was talking about Jodha you wouldn't be that angry but because it's that bi**h that is cheating you, you got angry" Jalal already slapped Mirza "MIRZA!!!", Mirza hold his cheek then said "Anyways Jalal!!! I have just to tell you that what you heard about Jodha is wrong, the one on the photos is her brother, actually her twin, she never cheated you and you still have a copy of the photos for sure you can go and check by yourself, and about these photos it's your choice you can check them as well and you will get who is truly loyal toward you, Jodha or Rukaiya??" he gave Jalal a disgust look then went toward the door but stopped then said "Yea!! I don't know why I will tell you but I will, if you want to meet Jodha after knowing the truth you will find her on her office, you know I begged her to stay on the morning but I regret that now" he left Jalal alone...

***Flashback ends***

"And what I did??" Jalal asked with hope, "You knew the truth and as I said before it was Rukaiya's biggest mistake, she ended her journey by her hand, here you left Rukaiya", "I wasn't asking about that bi**h I was asking about Jodha" Mirza smirked then teased him "And you told me that you don't know if you love her", "MIRZA!!" Jalal warned him "OK fine!! You asked for forgiveness nothing more nor less and she accepted but after almost one whole week and here your love story ended, I think that what you want to know from me if you have other question, Jodha must answer you about them not me, so good night!!!", he was about to go when Jalal said "But you didn't tell me what I did to Rukaiya???" Mirza faked a smile then said "Hugged her, what you think you did Jalal??? Of course you kicked her out of your private house and your life as well" Jalal nodded then said "Anyway, thank you Mirza!! I know I almost killed you these days with my questions, thank you!!!" Mirza smirked then said "You're not welcomed, good night now!!" Jalal smiled then said "Good night!!" Mirza left and Jalal took a glass of water and went toward his room.

At three in midnight, someone entered Rukaiya's dark room he went toward her bed and there he hold her nick and throttle her, but he felt something it wasn't looking like a nick, he turned the light on and here was the surprise it was pillows, suddenly "AAAHHH" he screamed after getting hit on his head, he turned only to find Rukaiya "You thought that you can fool me right???, you thought that by threating me you will end me slowly, but in your dreams Mr. Adham" Adham anger reached the peak he already jumped at her and pined her by her nick to the wall "I WILL KILL YOU RUKAIYA" she started to cough then chose to act "What are you doing love???... Did... Did you forget?? Me and y... you" Adham left her and hugged her then said "Rukaiya!!! you don't know how much I missed you, I stayed days and nights just searching for you, I missed you so much love" she rolled her eyes and thought 'That stupid' she then hugged him back and said "Me too Adham, you don't know how much I was suffering without you, and you don't know how much I'm hurt because of you, how could you Adham?? How could you plan to kill me??? But I was sure that you was forced right???"....

***********************

Do vote and comment!!

next chapter is the last chapter 

I will update it along with the epilogue so soon..

Love you all 💕💕 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sweet Souls By Mysticc

General Fiction

8.5K 528 11
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...
248K 22K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...