Irresistible Attraction

By SinfullyBad

Alexander Rivera, CEO of River Corp. Handsome , cocky , player are just some of the used to describe him... More

About me
C O V E R S
CAST
Chapter 1 "New City"
Chapter 2 "Who is she?"
Chapter 3 "Who is he?"
Chapter 4 "Her thoughts"
Chapter 5 "I need a job"
Chapter 6 "It's Him"
Chapter 7 "Interview "
Chapter 8 "New friend"
Chapter 9 "His arrival"
Chapter 10 "Mr. Hotness"
Chapter 11 "Work"
Chapter 12 " You don't have a boyfriend? "
Chapter 13 "Why do I Care?"
Chapter 14 "My new life"
Chapter 15 "Responsibility"
Chapter 16 "Should I tell him?"
Chapter 17 "Her past"
Chapter 18 "The Big Meeting"
Chapter 19 "Only Him"
Chapter 20 "Resisting this attraction"
Chapter 21 "Weird Behaviour "
Bonus chapter "First Glance"
Chapter 22 "His Assistant"
Chapter 23 "Neighbour?"
Chapter 24 "I Don't Want This"
Chapter 25 "Apology"
Chapter 26 "Realisation"
Chapter 27 "Nightlife"
Chapter 28 "Dealing with feelings"
Chapter 30 "She is Something"
Chapter 31 "This girl "
Chapter 32 " Can't Remember "
Chapter 33 "Strawberries and chocolate"
Chapter 34 "Does he?"
Chapter 35 "On the Edge"
Chapter 36 "Cygnus"
Chapter 37 "Say It"
Chapter 38 "Office Romance"
Chapter 39 "Autumn Magic"
Chapter 40 - "Addiction"

Chapter 29 "Mine"

57.7K 1.6K 177
By SinfullyBad

Alexander's POV

After the whole realisation that I like Sophie, I spent most of the day in the office which was in my house, working, trying to distract myself from thinking about the possibility that She might like someone else.

Her neighbour, to be precise.

I really need to think of a way to know if she really likes him or not.

He even called her baby!

The shit eating grin that her neighbour wore noticing my glare annoyed me to no limit. But just thinking of the wide smile on Sophie's face when She saw the flowers, gives me an immense pleasure. Just thinking about her gives me an tingling sensation in my heart.

This is all really new to me. I've never liked any girl before and definitely never felt like this for anyone. For a moment, all these realisation, all these new sensations scared me. But then I remembered Sophie's beautiful smile, her mesmerising eyes and all my fears vanished into thin air leaving me with excitement and nervousness.

A good kind of nervousness.

I was in my office working on my laptop when my phone started buzzing. I turned my eyes towards my phone which was sitting beside my laptop to look at the name of the caller.

Christian.

I picked it up his call and heard him ask,

"Hey man, where are you?"

"In my house. Why?"

I stopped typing and concentrated on whatever he was saying,

"Do you have any plans tonight , already?"

My eyebrows furrowed at his questions. Why was he asking all these. Can't he just tell me what is it.

"Seriously Chris, just tell me what is going on in your mind?"

I can't help but be a little bit annoyed at him.

"Woah, chill. I'm just asking because I was thinking we could go to the club. It's been a while since we've gone out together. "

I raised a eyebrow, listening to him but then realised he couldn't see me so I said,

" Or maybe you just wanna get laid."

"Yeah, yeah, that also."

I can clearly imagine him rolling his eyes while admitting this and that brought a stupid smirk on my face.

He'll never change

Honestly, I'm not in the mood for clubbing right now but also I don't want to spend my night alone, thinking about all the possible things that Daniel guy must be doing with Sophie.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I tried to get rid of the horrible images that were invading my thoughts right now.

Sophie and him.

Cuddling.

Touching.

Laughing.

Kissi-

"Hellloooo from the other sideeee. I must've called a thousand tiiimessss."

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Christian's horrible singing voice. I vinced a little at his voice.

If he is singing Adele's song this bad...

He definitely shouldn't try to sing Sia's songs.

"Shut up. And yes I'm free."

"Oh, you're back. Done dreaming about your hot assistant? "

I glared at the choice of his words for Sophie and muttered angrily.

"Shut up, Idiot. "

He just laughed at my reply and said I didn't even try to deny it.

He told me he's going to pick me up as he wanted to visit this club which opened and is getting really popular.

I changed into a simple t shirt and jeans and added a leather jacket to complete my look.
It didn't take long for Chris to arrive. We headed for this new club called 'Nightlife' which was on the opposite side of city.

We reached the club and as we entered, all the females nearby were giving us seductive looks while some even dared to touch. Chris was having the best time of his life as he returned the girls their seductive looks by one of his own.

We made our way to the VIP section and ordered some drinks. It was quite dark in this area of the club though unlike the bar and dance floor.

"Christian, Alex is that you?"

We looked upto see our old friend, Owen.
He looked really surprised seeing us here and I'm mine and Christian's expression matched it.

He was with us during college and we were close friends. Not really best friends but we were close. But it's been almost a year since we last saw him as he moved to LA.

He didn't change at all. Same Green eyes and sharp jawline. His jet black is a little longer than I remember and he looked a lot more fit than before. He gained a lot of muscle.

I also noticed he had small tattoo on his forearm.

"hey what's up? Long time, no see."

Christian said as he stood up and gave him a bro hug. I did the same.

"Hey buddy, when did you come back?"

"Oh I just came back two weeks ago. I was going to call you guys to tell you."

We all sat down again talked for awhile. Just catching up. We were just talking about how everyone else from our batch is doing and what not. Turned out, Owen is actually the owner of the club. He just bought it a week ago and was here to have look.

We were just talking and laughing, when something caught my eye. From where I was sitting, I had a clear view of the dance floor. The VIP lounge was just behind the dance floor and a little bit uplifted.

Christian was just asking Owen about his time in LA but I was not able to answer as my sole focus was on someone I saw.
At first, I thought maybe it was just my imagination or maybe I saw someone else but then I saw it again.

Daniel.

I'm damn sure it was him. He was dancing with some dude and didn't see me.

My mind started to swirl with millions of questions and possibilities.

What is he doing here? Who is that dude?

And the final one,

Is Sophie also here?

It was starting to hurt my head a little. Not even a day and this Daniel guy is already getting on my last nerves.

I brought my drink upto my mouth and took a huge sip. This is really messing with my mind right now. I just kept absent mindedly nodding at whatever Chris and Owen were talking about when suddenly I felt like someone just dumped a heavy weight on me.

I looked upto see some blonde bitch sitting on my lap. She was wearing a dress so tight I started to wonder how was she even able breath in that, let alone move. Her boobs were big and really round making it obvious that they were totally fake.

She just came walking and sat on my lap straight up. Who the hell is she?

I looked at her face and internally cringed at the seductive look she was giving me.
Honestly, she just looked ridiculous.

If it was before, I would have jumped at this opportunity right away. But, not now.

Not anymore.

There's already someone who has captured my heart and ruined me for any girl.

I just looked at her blankly. She leaned over and tried to speak in a sexy voice.

Key word, tried.

She just sounded like a broken record.

Annoying.

"Hey bad boy, I saw you entering the club a few moments ago. You sure do know how to make an entrance. "

Okay I'm done with her annoying ass now.

I was about to ask her to leave when out of nowhere she made herself more comfortable on my lap and cupped my face with both of her hands and pulled me in.

And kissed me!

I just sat there for a second, completely confused with what was going on as she kept kissing me sloppily. Then I pushed her away with all my strength as she ended up in the seat right next to mine in the couch.

I noticed Chris and Owen were still talking but they were now sitting in a different couch. Probably to give me some time with the girl.

If only they knew.

I looked at the girl and saw her as she standing up and glare at me as stomped her foot and left.

Good riddance.

I decided to go to the bar since my glass was already and I was really bored of sitting here. I didn't find it important to inform my friends as I left already.

I rushed through the crowd which was going wild right now at the dance floor. Sweaty bodies grinding in each other, jumping and what not. By the time I reached the bar my ribs were aching from all the jabs they took from different elbows.

My poor ribs.

As I was going to call for the bartender to order for a drink when I looked to my right and what I saw left me shocked, stunned and speechless.
(That alliteration tho)

Sophie was sitting right in front of a bar. She was wearing deep red dress. Her hair was down and flowing down her back.

She was sitting so I couldn't see the length of her dress but that didn't mean I didn't see her smooth long legs, wearing red high heels.

She didn't even notice me staring at her.
Then noticed the various shot glasses in front of her. I saw as the bartender passed her another glass and she she took it without a second thought and gulped it down completely and placed the glass back in the bar, a little too forcefully.

Then a guy came out of god knows where and offered her another drink. What shocked me more was that Sophie accepted it greedily and brought it upto her lips and shut her eyes tightly as she downed it.

What the hell?!

Why is she accepting drinks from strangers?

Why is she drinking like that?

I know for a fact that Sophie is definitely not a drinker. Don't ask me how. I just know.

I didn't get to ponder on these for long though as I saw the stranger smirk in victory as she saw her drinking. He started approaching Sophie and I became alert all of sudden.

What the fuck is he doing?

My possessive instincts kicked in as I watched his every move, ready to pounce on him any second.

He raised his hand and was about to touch her and that's when I decided to interfere.

I stepped towards him and grabbed his hand before he could even reach her. I'm not going to let him just touch her.

She's Mine.

AN:
What do you think will happen next?
How do you think drunk Sophie will act?

Sorry for the late update my lovely readers. Hope you understand but my exams are still going on.

And thank you so fucking much!!
Irresistible Attraction is #50 in Romance!!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

And FOLLOW me on WATTPAD
sharmishtha24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.7K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
62.5M 2.6K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
12.2M 407K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...