Long poems from a short girl

By booksareanadventure

These are my self wrote poems pretty self explanatory and random shit is also hidden in there. Some contain s... More

YOLO
Im Fine
Was I Taught to Judge Others?
Actress of The Day
Soda Bottle
A letter to my Bully
If
Runaway bride
Invisible
Dreams
Grow
Hi Guys!
She
Key to my heart
Is it possible?
Bestie
Happiness/CRUSH
Look
Sticks and Stones/Monsters
WHAT THE FREAK HAPPENED!!!!!!
Suicide
Daisy
Moment
BFF
What The Freak Happened prt.2
Crowd
Glasses
why?
Unwanted
MUTE
Soul
Unforgivable sin
They
MOVE ON
Untitled
Sorry
you
Pen and a Paper
R.I.P
3K+ READS WHAT THE FREAK HAPPENED!!!!
Cure
existing
Nothing
a second
Mine
Reality
Deadly
WORDS YOU'LL NEVER SAY
Any suggested topics?
A Woman's Lessons
BLAME IT ON SOCIETY
Bisexual
Compass
Orientation
Ring around the rosie

Short story

48 1 0
By booksareanadventure

* Im turning this into a book

There is a land not to far away from here where the only emotion known to the people outwardly is happiness. They do not feel anything else. If someone close to them dies they smile and laugh almost unaware being angry isn't an option and crying isn't known either just pure joy.

To some this sounds freaky or to some a utopia but don't be fooled.

They were all born smiling no one cried in fact no one knew pain . It was nonexistent and to them everything they needed was provided. And yet all the other towns pitied them for no one can be truly happy without feeling pain.

So outwardly the were always smiling inside however they were dying. There souls were tearing away at them. Every step they took shot up pain into them. They were weak inside yet no one could see no one could tell the others were feeling the same way they felt if only one person broke the silence if only one person showed the agony they felt inside then and only then would they fell true happiness.

But sometimes someone stops smiling they stop feeling anything all together they just sit there blank and starve to death and die. They stop feeling anything revealing an empty soul. Or maybe nothing at all.

No one notices it though because they're to caught up in their "happiness'' to notice

Now lets switch the scenario  of this girl let's call herSummer. Her name sounds happy right? 

Well she puts  on a happy face at school everyday and everyone just believes her act. No one sees through it or thinks twice about anything she says. But the thing is she can feel and she knows how to feel .

And one day she doesn't come back to school and there's a memory garden at the school with her name there. But how can they have memories of her when they didn't know who she actually was?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 714 14
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
9.9K 857 54
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...
7.4K 559 12
✿ ❛ π—–π—Ÿπ—¨π—• π—›π—˜π—”π—©π—˜π—‘ ❜ βœ§Λ–Β°. π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’„ 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑 Λ–Β°.✧ 𝗂 π—π—ˆπ—‰π–Ύ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 π–Όπ—…π—Žπ–» 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇 .ᐟ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, οΏ½...