No Exit

By leah0ffixal

I thought I would never find the one all these unloyal lying bitches I pop pill after pill drink bottle after... More

Hell on earth
Catching Up
Accident
Tell me what to do
The past (MM Adeianas dad)
The past pt.2
Touch
Trust me
You funny
My babies
Chill out
JR.
?Reveal?
Ding Dong
Ropes
Horny!🤣
I love you Chris.......❤️
What the hell?
Home sweet Home
Baecation 🌶
s.C.R.E.A.M
I really hope so.......
what???

RIDE OR DIE

90 2 0
By leah0ffixal

( song in MM has nothing to do with the story just LOVE this song)

Adeiana POV

We had been home from Jamaica for 5 days, man Jamaica was the best and Chris he is amazing me and my mom talk now and I met all of my other side of the family. Chris had also introduced my cousin India to Quavo and now she lives in la to; just last week me and India went to get piercings I got nipple,belly, and another ear piercing, I also got a tatto right under my left titty. India got a nose,belly and nipple pierced.

Chris took me out of my thoughts by slapping the hell out of my butt

Ouch Chris! What do you want for breakfast

Ummm bacon, eggs wait actually, Chris said licking his lips noticing that I only had a robe on.

No Chris i said as Chris started smirking while walking towards me.

Chris didn't listen and picked me up anyways

Chrisssss put me down we have to be at the doctors at 11:00

"I know that's why we are taking a shower"

I already took a shower babe

"I don't care you gonna take another one"

We walked in the bathroom and Chris turned on the water.

Chris I'm not having sex with you

He just laughed and said "I'm glad you think you have a choice and I wasn't gonna have sex with you anyway; I just wanted to cuddle."

Awww Chris

"Come on babe"

"Ok"I said dropping my robe

Chris jaw dropped baby you got nipple piercings,omg you got my name tatted on you baby wait is that a belly piercing, girl you gonna make me fuck your walls up.

No Chris we are just cuddling and that's it

"Mmm ok for now but later on you ain't walking so you better call out of work."

"No I'm not daddy" I laughed at his growing boner

Your lucky we got a doctors appointment or mm girl stop playing wit me.

I turned around and started twerking and said "oh daddy you like what you see" I said starting to wind my hips. when I turned Chris was in the shower jacking off.

Chris I can't believe your doing that without me. I said walking in the shower and slapping his hands off his dick and running my tongue over the tip and stroking him slowly.

"Babe stop teasing"

"Mmm" I said knowing it would make a vibration on his dick

I finally stuck his whole dick in my mouth, Chris fell back on the bench in the shower.

"Shittt girl just like that"

Like this daddy I said deepthroating him

"Fuckkk yea Adeiana just like that"

Chris finally came in my mouth I swallowed him down then grabbed some soap and started to wash.

"You forgot a spot let me get it baby"

I felt Chris pick me up and put me in the air on his neck before I could protest he began giving me head I dropped the bar of soap.

"Omg baby stop"

"Mmm why" Chris said making me feel 10 times better.

Chris POV

I sucked on my index finger and stuck it in side her other hole

"Wait Chris! Why does this feel so uhh"Adeiana said jumping up but I pulled her back down and started tongue kissing her pussy with my index finger still pumping.

You like the way this feel baby

"Mmm yes"

When Adeiana said that I stopped and laughed at her face

What's wrong baby?

"Chris why did you stop"

You told me to I'm just doing what you wanted baby I said smiling.

"Chrisss come on now you got me all horny"

Well you told me to stop sooo

"You know what ,whatever" Adeiana said turning around to wash.

I just watched from the bench waiting for my opportunity, I saw Adeiana bend over to get the soap and I went in.

Adeiana POV

Ahhh! Chris yessss please don't stop

As soon as Chris stuck his tongue in me I creamed all over his tongue.

"Damn girl"

I giggle and Chris licked his lips

We got out the shower got dressed and headed out to the doctors because it was already 10:30

*At the doctors*

"Ms.Santiago"

That's me babe come on

"Wait babe are they gonna look at my pussy"

Yes Chris they are gonna look at MY pussy

"Stop playing you know that's my pussy"

I just started walking and Chris slapped my butt

Chrissss your gonna make me wet

"Mmm that sounds good"

Shut up I said slapping Chris upside his head

"Aye what I tell you about hitting me"

Don't do it

We walked into the room to be met with 3 doctors, I got nervous why are there 3 doctors there is usually only 1.

"Hello Ms. Santiago"

Hi

"Oh don't be nervous they were just leaving"

Oh I thought something was wrong with me.

"Nope"

10 minutes later

Ok now We are going to start the sonogram now.

The doctor pulled my shirt up and Chris face was soooo funny

"Chris calm down" I whispered Chris showed a fake smile

The doctor rubbed some clear gel on my stomach and grabbed a weird looking tool.
She rubbed my stomach with it and the sonogram appeared.

"Oh look there is you little baby's cuddle up in a corner."the doctor said as baby A and baby B appeared.

My eyes started to water and I felt Chris grip my hand I looked up at him and he was crying it was just a really emotional moment for us.

"Do you wanna hear the heart beat?"

Umm yes

The doctor went over to this other weird machine and I heard a heartbeat over the ultrasound.

I just started to cry immediately it's just so surreal to think I'm pregnant like I never thought I would be able to be a mother.

Chris kissed my hand and was crying also.

Ok we are just gonna check your uterus the doctor said signaling me to take my pants off.

The doctor pulled a tool out that looked like a dildo.

"Uhuh what you bouta do with that" Chris said looking mad as hell

Just gonna check on the babies

"Mmhh"

Chris chill out it's okay

The doctor stuck that metal dildo looking think inside of me

Ahh! I squeezed Chris hand

"Damn babe that shit hurts"

Sorry baby I say smiling now that it was over

"Ok guys that will be all for today I'll see you next week."

The doctor left the room Chris and I get up to leave when we are walking out the door we see Robyn aka Rihanna his ex.

"Who is this bitch" Robyn says

I had to comprehend what she just said and look around cause I KNOW this no walls bitch ain't talking to me.

"What you looking around for I'm talking to you bitch" Robyn said pointing at me

I looked at Chris and he ain't say a word so I lunged at her punching that bitch straight in her mouth.

I felt Chris grab me I screamed at him and said put me down.

Chris put me down on a bench kissed my forehead and said stay here please baby.

I nodded not listening to a think he said, as soon as he left I got up to walk around the corner and beat this bitch some more but I saw Chris talking to a security guard and Robyn was gone.

"Baby I told you stay at the bench"

NO WHERE THAT BITCH AT!

"shhhh! I got this baby chill out"

You know what fuck you Chris I'm too stressed and I'm carrying your baby bye.

Chris just stayed talking I went and got the keys and left his ass right there; what was weird tho when I was leaving I saw Robyn's car, still there but she was nowhere to be found.

But I just zoomed off.

30 minutes later

I was sooo mad it was 2:40 and Chris was still not home, I had been crying so much my eyes were puffy. I had set all of Chris clothing out front on the ground so he could come get it I'm done with his ass.

Chris POV

I pulled up to the house after handling Robyn ready to get me some more good pussy but I saw my damn clothes on the ground out front.

What the fuck?! ADEIANA I said walking into my house which had no lights on.

I felt something telling me to turn around and I see Adeiana holding a damn knife.

Baby what are you doing?

"Oh nothing"Adeiana said licking the knife not gonna lie that kinda got me hard but what the fuck She got a knife for.

And why the hell are my clothes on the front porch

"Where have you been huh?"

Handling some business why

Oh no reason and what am I doing handling some business Adeiana says kissing my neck and putting her hands in my boxers

Mmmhhhh Adeiana. I say

Adeiana pulled Chris pants down and grabbed his dick again but this time squeezing the hell out of it

Ahhh! Adeiana what the hell

"Now where the hell have you been"

I been with my gang bangers we-we we're handling Robyn for you.

"Oh really baby thank you 😊", Adeiana untightened her grip on my dick

Damn girl you crazy

"Crazy for you daddy"

Girl stop playing but we gotta go

"Where"

To the warehouse for you to finish Robyn

We walked out to the car by passing all my expensive clothes i side eyed Adeiana as we stepped over them and she laughed.

That shit ain't funny got my black pyramid on the ground.

"Sorry baby I don't know what's wrong with me my emotions are all over the place."

I just kissed her then stopped kneeled down to her stomach.

Hey it's daddy, your gonna love your bipolar ass mom she is so beautiful and wonderful she just the best guys can't wait until you meet her.

I looked up and Adeiana was crying but she was smiling

Baby why you crying

"Idk I'm just so happy" I opened the car door for her then I closed it and walked to my side and zoomed off to my destination.

10 minutes later

We arrived at the warehouse, Adeiana got out the car I had to snap a fast picture of her.

"Chris did you just take a picture of me?"

Damn girl you look sexy as fuck

Adeiana blushed and walked up to the door opening it.

I saw Red , Sinko, and Mijo my niggas

Ayee nigga wassup where is Trey?

"Wassup my nigga and I don't know he won't talk to nobody ever since Khamani died he was just distant." Mijo said

( Khamani died in a hit and run)

Oh and guys this is Adeiana, Adeiana Red, Sinko, and Mijo.

"Hi Adeiana"said

Adeiana and I walked down the stairs and was met with Robyn her face was beat up bad as fuck Adeiana turned to look at me then back at Robyn who was chained up.

"Chris did you beat her more"

Yeah I had to fuck that bitch up cause she came at you but I couldn't kill her I had to save it for my baby.

"Aww baby" Adeiana said kissing me she really is a ride or die.

Mijo,Sinko, and Red came downstairs as I handed Adeiana a gun.

Adeiana looked back at me

What you waiting for baby bust her brains out

"Wait wait no please don't kill me I'll leave you guys alone"

"No bitch to late now" Adeiana said swinging the gun around I had to duck cause this girl crazy as fuck.

Adeiana pointed the gun but she was shaking.

Baby are you scared

"Man she don't got the guts don't make her do it" sinko said

Adeiana walked over to me and hugged and started to tongue kiss me when I heard *BANG*

I jumped and looked back to see a hole right in the middle of Robyn's Head I smiled at her shooting skills

Damn baby I said grabbing her ass

Damn Adeiana I didn't think you could do it sinko said surprised.

"I got you baby it's a ride or die relationship"

I got you to baby ride,die,or lie for you I said as Adeianas phone rang it was someone name BIG DADDY AUG🍆😩🤤😉

MAN WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!!

Ok guys decided to update tonight hope you like.

Bye lovies ❤️👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.1K 104
Crankgameplays liked your post Crankgameplays followed you. (may involve swearing but y'all don't be surprised) ‼️⚠️ DISCLAIMER: THIS WAS 100% INSPI...
138 30 18
I had survived the first. That was then; this is now. The blindfold of so many pills slowly died away and first though my finger then my head, a pass...
81.5K 3.1K 22
secrets i have held in my heart, are harder to hid than i thought. quackityxfem!oc
12.6K 480 25
And now I'm sad and I'm a mess and I've been high, that's why I left.