RIDE OR DIE

( song in MM has nothing to do with the story just LOVE this song)

Adeiana POV

We had been home from Jamaica for 5 days, man Jamaica was the best and Chris he is amazing me and my mom talk now and I met all of my other side of the family. Chris had also introduced my cousin India to Quavo and now she lives in la to; just last week me and India went to get piercings I got nipple,belly, and another ear piercing, I also got a tatto right under my left titty. India got a nose,belly and nipple pierced.

Chris took me out of my thoughts by slapping the hell out of my butt

Ouch Chris! What do you want for breakfast

Ummm bacon, eggs wait actually, Chris said licking his lips noticing that I only had a robe on.

No Chris i said as Chris started smirking while walking towards me.

Chris didn't listen and picked me up anyways

Chrisssss put me down we have to be at the doctors at 11:00

"I know that's why we are taking a shower"

I already took a shower babe

"I don't care you gonna take another one"

We walked in the bathroom and Chris turned on the water.

Chris I'm not having sex with you

He just laughed and said "I'm glad you think you have a choice and I wasn't gonna have sex with you anyway; I just wanted to cuddle."

Awww Chris

"Come on babe"

"Ok"I said dropping my robe

Chris jaw dropped baby you got nipple piercings,omg you got my name tatted on you baby wait is that a belly piercing, girl you gonna make me fuck your walls up.

No Chris we are just cuddling and that's it

"Mmm ok for now but later on you ain't walking so you better call out of work."

"No I'm not daddy" I laughed at his growing boner

Your lucky we got a doctors appointment or mm girl stop playing wit me.

I turned around and started twerking and said "oh daddy you like what you see" I said starting to wind my hips. when I turned Chris was in the shower jacking off.