A Thorn on a Rose (OHSHC) (Bo...

Von Sinful-stories

-Second book to the Rose series, happens after The Song of Roses.- It's been a couple weeks since Himiko had... Mehr

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
<Not a Chapter>
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilouge

After The Story

1.4K 83 41
Von Sinful-stories

Hope this small chapter wraps the book to a better ending than that cliff hanger!

-Sin
___________
It's been years since Himiko and her friends had graduated from Ouran, and they've barely changed from the time they were teens, the only differences were two things.

Kimi was now the director of the assassination organization, and she was a good one at that, the previous director had stepped down from her position, and she's now in retirement, with no knowledge of her past job. It's just what happens when someone leave the organization.

The second thing was more of a someone.

"Mommy! Mommy!" A young voice called out, and a woman with deep brown hair looked down at the girl who seemed around five years old who was tugging at her dress.

"Yes, Kamata?" The woman asked.

"Daddy's back!" The girls blue eyes shining as she looked up at her mother.

"Aw, Kama! That was supposed to be a surprise for mommy!" A males voice exclaimed, and the woman looked yup, seeing a man with blue hair and a scar extending over the bridge of his nose. He walked up and wrapped his arms around the woman, having them neatly resting on her stomach.

"I see you got home safely, Rin." The woman said, placing her hands on his.

"Well, I couldn't just leave my pregnant wife and my daughter at home alone for too long." Rin said. "Isn't that right, Himiko."

Himiko chuckled, "I'm capable of taking care of myself and Kamata."

"Mommy, mommy!" Kamata exclaimed, "Am I gonna have a baby brother or a baby sister?"

Himiko looked down at her daughter, a warm smile on her face. "I don't know, Kama, we'll just have to wait a little longer to find out."

"Okay!" With that, Kamata scampered away into another room, going off to play with the toys she had.

By now, Rin had moved to sitting down at the table. "You'll never guess who I saw on my mission." He explained.

"Who?" Himiko asked, walking over with two cups of water.

"The one and only Souh Tamaki!"

"No way, did her recognize you?" Himiko asked, placing one of the glasses in front of Rin.

"That's the funny thing! He did! He asked how I was doing, like I wasn't holding a knife!"

"Well, it must of been knife to see him again." Himiko joked, a smirk on her face.

Rin groaned, "I can only hope our children don't have the same sense of humor you do."

Himiko laughed, "Oh, continue with your story."

"Alright, as I was saying, you'll never guess who he married."

At the end of their third year at Ouran, Tamaki and Miya had broke it off, mainly baecause they were going to go different paths in life, Miya was going to culinary school somewhere in Italy, while Tamaki was staying in Japan. They both knew that a long term relationship wouldn't work for either of them. Thankfully it wasn't a hard break up, and they left each other with no hard feelings.

"Who?"

"Fujioka."

Himiko's eyes widened. "That's amazing!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. And he's matured... kind of." Rin scratched the back of his head, "He's still extremely energetic, and flirtatious, but he's gained some kind of sense. He asked if we wanted to join them at a Host Club reunion. I mean... I was part of the club." After they officially attended Ouran, Rin continued to be in the host club.

"That sounds great." Himiko said, a smile on her face. "When is it?"

"Tomorrow."

"That soon?!" Himiko exclaimed, "Well, at least we don't have any missions tomorrow. And it is a Saturday... so Kamata doesn't have school."

She and Rin had decided that they didn't want their children placed in the set life of an assassin, of course her and Rin were still assassins, but with Kimi being the new director, different rules have been set into action. Any children don't have to be part of the organization, though they can't know about it. As far as Kamata's aware of, her parents just go off on business trips for the company they work with. She doesn't know the specifics.

"Well, what did you tell him?" Himiko asked.

"I said we'll come. Of course, I kinda forgot to add that we were bringing Kamata it's us..."

"Oh dear, Tamaki's gonna freak, isn't he?" Himiko asked with a sigh. "Well, that'll be an interesting reaction, won't it?"

The next day, Himiko and Rin headed over to where Tamaki was hosing the reunion. Apparently, it was going to be a fancy get together with all the girls who had been regulars of the host club, many well known guests were going to attend.

"Daddy, will there be other kids my age there?" Kamata asked from the back seat of the car.

"I'm not sure sweetie, maybe." Rin answered her, "But you'll be able to meet some of Mommy and Daddy's old friends."

"But that sound boring! It will all be adults!" Kamata complained.

"Oh, just wait, Kama." Himiko told her daughter with a chuckle, "I think you'll find them very entertaining."

"Really?"

"Really."

Once they got to the place, Himiko stepped out of the car, and opened the back door, helping Kamata out of her kids seat.

"Woah! This place is so big!" Kamata exclaimed, holding Himiko's hand as Rin got out of the car and locked the doors. "Is this a castle?"

Himiko smiled, "It is a castle, so remember to to polite, you'll be seeing a lot of princes and princesses here, not to mention kings and queens."

"Alright mommy! I'll behave!"

"Good."

"You ready?" Rin asked, meeting the two of them.

"As I'll ever be, I don't think I'll ever be ready for what Tamaki ever has planned." Himiko sighed.

"Well, let's go."

The three of them started walking towards the manor, other people walking in, mainly girls all glamoured up for their old high school crush. Some of them had brought their husbands along, who seemed like they wanted to be anywhere but there.

Once they entered, Himiko looked around at the gran ballroom. "Wow. It's giant." She said, breathless. "I think it's bigger than Kyoya's."

"Well, his father does own multiple estates... or, I guess he does now." Rin explained.

"Guess you're right." Himiko laughed.

"Woah! Mommy, look, a chocolate fountain!" Kamata exclaimed, pointing towards the grand chocolate fountain.

"Do you want to dip something in chocolate, honey?" Himiko asked.

Kamata nodded, a giant smile on her face.

"I'll go take Kama to the chocolate fountain, you go find Tamaki and tell him we're here." Himiko said, looking at Rin.

He nodded, "Of course, be careful, hun." He kissed her forehead and walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

"Alright, let's go." Himiko said, grabbing her daughters hand and walking towards the desert table. Once they reached the table, Himiko picked Kamata up so she could reach the fountain. Giving her a stick with a strawberry on it, Himiko watched as her daughter coated the strawberry in a thick covering of chocolate.

"No way, Himiko." A voice said, and Himiko looked towards the source, seeing two familiar auburn haired boys staring at her.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, it's been a while." She said, a smile on her face.

"You have a kid?" They asked together, causing Himiko to laugh.

Looks like they're still in sync. She thought. "Yeah. This is Kamata."

Kamata looked towards Hikaru and Kaoru, chocolate all over her face from the chocolate covered strawberry she had just eaten.

"She's adorable!" Hikaru exclaimed, getting close to Kamata.

"She's like a little you!" Kaoru added.

"So, who's the lucky guy?" They asked together.

"I think you know who the lucky guy is." A new voice said, and Himiko felt a hand on her shoulder, looking next to her she saw Rin, a smile on his face.

"She has your eyes, Rin." A new voice said, and Himiko saw Kyoya walk up to them. He had grown up to be more handsome than he was when he was a teenager. "I hear there's another one coming too."

"No way! Another one?!" The twins shouted.

Himiko laughed, a hand over her mouth.

"Who are you?" Kamata asked, looking at the three.

"Oh, these are mommy and daddy's old friends." Himiko started.

"You can call us Uncle Hikaru and Uncle Kaoru!" The twins exclaimed, saluting. "And this is Grandma Kyoya." They were now next to an irritated Kyoya.

"But you can't be a grandma, you're a boy!" Kamata exclaimed, pointing towards Kyoya.

Himiko laughed. None of them have changed from high school.

"Where's my daughter?!" A new voice shouted, and Himiko felt dread wash over her.

"Ah! Himiko! My baby!" Turning around, Himiko was face to face with a blond boy, his violet eyes shining.

"Tamaki, nice to see you again." Himiko said with a smile. "Haruhi, you to."

"Is this little Kamata?" Haruhi asked, Rin much of told her.

"I have a granddaughter?!" Tamaki exclaimed. "Kyoya! You're a grandma!"

Himiko heard the twins burst into laughter behind her.

"You haven't changed a bit, Tamaki." Rin said.

Himiko looked at Haruhi, and her eyes widened as she noticed something. "You're expecting, Haruhi!?" She exclaimed.

Haruhi looked slightly taken aback, then she reached up and combed through her short hair. "Yeah... Tamaki and I just found out this morning."

"Well, let me tell you, the more it goes... the worse it gets."

"That's... reassuring." Haruhi said, looking unamused.

"Hey, I haven't seen Honey or Mori." Rin stated, looking around for the two.

"They're right over there." Tamaki said, "Hey, Honey-senpai! Mori-senpai!" Tamaki shouted and Himiko saw two tall men turn around.

"Holy hell, Honey grew!" Rin exclaimed, a hand on his forehead.

"So have you, Rin." Honey said, he was now a couple inches taller than Himiko, and an inch taller than Rin. Not to mention his voice had deepened. He seemed to have changed the most.

"Oh, who's this?" Mori asked, looking at the child in Himiko's arms.

"Oh, this is Kamata." Himiko introduced.

"She's so cute!" An unfamiliar girl exclaimed.

"Who's this, Honey-senpai?" Rin asked.

"Oh, this is my wife." Honey said, motioning towards the kind looking woman.

"Please call me Reiko."

"It's a pleasure, I'm Himiko, and this is my husband Rin." Himiko offered, a smile on her face. "You haven't found anyone, Mori-senpai."

Mori shook his head, "Not yet." He answered.

He's talking more. Himiko thought. His voice was still as deep as it was in high school.

"Well, the host club is all back together!" Tamaki announced happily. "Even if it is only for a short while."

Looking around at the group of her old friend, Himiko smiled. She could of wanted nothing more at this moment.

In that short time they were together, it seemed like almost nothing had changed.

________
This is officially the end of the Rose series.
I wanted to write a flash into the future chapter, and boom, here ya go, sinners!
Hope you enjoyed this journey.
There will be more Ouran, and other books to come!

-Sin

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

511K 15.8K 44
Yukina Katsuragi, a girl that speaks what's in her mind, silent, expressionless and her sudden smiles will blow you away. Accepted to Ouran Academy t...
1.7K 66 8
After being n the host club for a year, Haruhi Fujioka has been starting to get feelings for Tamaki Suoh. Though she hasn't exactly been able to spe...
171K 5.7K 22
Himiko Sukini is a talented singer, getting into Ouran Private Academy on a singing scholarship. She's an energetic girl who can easily make friends...
30.3K 1K 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...