VIRGIN ↝ DYBALA

pablodybala

❝A PREGNANT VIRGIN?❞ © PABLODYBALA 2017 [10.14.17 - 08.01.18] Еще

VIRGIN
CERO
UNO
DOS
TRES
CUATRO
CINCO
SEIS
SIETE
OCHO
NUEVE
DIEZ
ONCE
DOCE
TRECE
CATORCE
A/N
QUINCE
DIECISÉIS
DIECISIETE
DIECIOCHO
VEINTE
VEINTIUNO
VENTIDOS
VEINTITRÉS
VEINTICUATRO
VEINTICINCO
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL: THROUGH THE YEARS

DIECINUEVE

7.7K 213 64
pablodybala

-

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY taking me to Madrid!" Nita told Paulo as she saw their destination on her seat. The two of them were on a plane-first class-headed to the capital of Spain, Madrid. Juventus was going to Madrid to compete against Real Madrid for the second round of the Quarter Finals. Paulo decided to take his girlfriend with him to her dream place, Madrid-hopefully not letting her see them lose, which in this case-was highly likely, considering that Aggregate was 0-3 and Paulo was not playing, due to that Red Card that seemed unfair.

Nita was getting very big. Her bump was very visible-considering that she was carrying more than one child in her stomach. It was now April, she had just hit six months into her pregnancy. Which meant more pain in her abdomen and pain while siting-but that was all reduced with the help of her baby band. It also meant that her estrogen levels were high, giving Nita thicker hair.

The next couple of months were going to be hectic for both Paulo and Nita. The TIM Cup Final was going to be held in a month, putting severe pressure on Juventus. Not the mention, the UEFA Champions League was also something Paulo had to keep up with if they wanted to get into the Semi-Finals-which, seemed almost impossible. The Serie A was almost over as well, more to add to for Juventus.

May was coming up and May was going to be the toughest month for Paulo, and Nita would be seven months pregnant-anything could happen, and Paulo wasn't going to be around most of the time, that's why Paulo suggested Nita moved in back with her Mother and Grandmother the month of May, just until things died down. Of course, Nita being the strong girl she believed she was, didn't want to. She knew she was capable of being alone for 4 weeks. In her eyes, everything would be fine.

But Paulo would be worried. And he had the right to be worried. His seven month's pregnant-with twins-girlfriend would be alone while he was off playing matches all over Europe and he wouldn't be there to care for her if needed. Nita was convinced she would be perfectly fine, though. During 7 months, she would mostly be preparing for the delivery and setting up their nursery-at least, that's what both her Mother and Grandmother told her over the phone, trying to ease Paulo.

With pregnancy, came stress. For both parents. That's why Paulo decided it would be an amazing idea to take Nita to Madrid with him for a couple of days; even if Paulo wouldn't be playing.

But Paulo knew how much of a Real Madrid fan Nita was, ever since she was a little girl. Nita would tell Paulo stories of her being little and wanting to see them, which she did with her father. Paulo knew he couldn't change her opinion, she liked Juventus as well, but nothing would beat Real. He would do anything for her; after all, that was a side effect of being in love; maybe it was too early to mention it, the couple has only known each other for a time of 8 months, he spent mostly everyday of those 8 months with Nita. Paulo could really feel something there.

"Well, it is your favourite place, isn't it? And I know you love Real Madrid, I know how excited you were when we drew them," he said to Nita who was currently being amused by everything around her-sure she's been on First Class airplane rides with her father when she was younger, but surely nothing like this.

Nita's eyes lit and she nodded multiple times. "Thank you so much for taking me to Madrid. I know you don't want me to see you guys lose live. But you never know, Paulo. Magic exists for a reason," she winked at him.

"We've already lost the Champions League, Nita. It's no surprise we'll lose today, I'm such an idiot for getting a Red Card. Which was unfair, and you know that. I was barley diving!" Paulo told her.

Nita saw the look on Paulo's face that showed how upset he was, making Nita upset. She remembered the look on his face when he got the card, angrier than anyone could ever be. She kissed him on the lips, "Don't worry, it'll be fine, Juventus is a strong team, baby."

Nita put her back on her seat and sighed. Paulo asked her if everything was alright. She nodded, "Yeah, it's just, what are we going to do for 6 hours on a flight where we're the only ones on here?" Nita asked. Of course, Paulo didn't want to go on the same flight as his teammates, mostly because he was angry at them, even though they should be the ones to he angry at Paulo.

Paulo smirked. "I know what we can do," he smiled. Nita rolled her eyes and smacked his chest. Proceeding to call him an idiot in Italian. "Come on, like you said we're the only ones that are on really on this plane ride, it's just the two pilots and the two flight attendants."

"No! Are you stupid, they'll hear us..." she trailed off and mumbled the last part. Paulo shook his head and leaned in, he was about to make out with Nita until she gasped and Paulo pulled back, looking at her with concern.

"What is it? Are you okay, Nita?" he asked. He was confused, by now, Nita's eyes were watering. Nita nodded and smiled.

"They're kicking, Paulo. I feel them kicking!" Nita said in enjoyment. This was the first time she had ever felt them kick, and it was a feeling she wanted the explain-but she couldn't. She knew her babies were in there, safe. She grabbed Paulo's hands and placed them where her hands were before. "Can you feel them kicking?" she smiled and asked. She looked at Paulo's expression. He looked happy, like a mircale happened.

"Those are my babies kicking, those are my babies kicking," he said. "Oh my gosh," he said in a louder voice, "Wait, I have to record this. I have to show my friends for when I get back, they are very nosy about our life, you know?" he said pulling out his phone, speaking in Spanish, kind of understanding what he was saying. Paulo was telling everyone how his babies just kicked. Nita laughed, and the two enjoyed the rest of their flight.

*

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing," Nita exclaimed as she stepped off of the private airplane, she saw the other Juventus players with very few WAG's. She did see Josepha Pjanić with her son, Edin. Nita squealed. She loved Josepha and Edin. Nita pecked Paulo's cheek, "I'm gonna go say hi to Edin and Josepha, I'll meet you in our hotel room, okay?" asked Nita, Paulo nodded.

Josepha grinned as she saw Nita coming up to her. She loved Nita's company when they would watch matches together. Nita was a very humble person. "Hey, Josepha! Edin, how are you, baby?" Nita asked, hugging Edin. Edin smiled at Nita, "Ciao, Nita. Are you excited to see my Daddy's and Zio Paulo's team win?" he asked her innocently. She nodded, saying that she was very excited.

Josepha raised her eyebrows. "Are you really excited?" Josepha asked Nita, knowing that she was a fan of both teams. Nita looked at her and gave her a look, shrugging her shoulders. "Because I don't think any of the WAG's are ready to see our men upset," Josepha added.

"0-3, Josepha. Where did Juventus go wrong, and Paulo getting his first Red Card in Club Football, how? I don't understand," she said shaking her head. "I feel sorry for everyone. Especially Gianluigi Buffon, have you heard that he might retire," Nita said frowning.

Josepha nodded her head. "Miralem promised Edin that Juventus will win for him, imagine how Edin will feel when we lose and he sees everyone tearing up," she told Nita.

"If, if we lose, Josepha. You've been here longer than I have. You know the boys, they're Juventus-champions of Italy. They can do it," Nita told her.

"You're pretty wise for a 20 year old, and a Real Madrid fan," Josepha told Nita, making her gasp. "Yeah, I know, Miralem tells me everything," Josepha joked.

"Will you be having sex with Paulo if we lose or win?" Josepha asked Nita as they entered the Hotel. Nita gasped but bursted out laughing causing Josepha to ask, "Why are you laughing?"

Nita shook her head. "Because I'm a virgin, Josepha, and I still find the word sex funny, " she told her who bursted laughing as well, thinking she was joking. Josepha stopped laughing and Nita raised her eyebrow. "You're funny, Nita."

"Whatever, search up 'Pregnant Virgin' on Google and you'll see me pop up, I don't know why everyone wanted to know about me when Paulo told this one reporter I was a virgin that was pregnant," Nita said picking up Edin from the ground and holding him in her arms.

For proof, Josepha got out her phone and searched up what she's been told, giggling along the way. "Because a pregnant virgin is not an term you'll hear everyday-at least, not before you came along," Josepha joked. Nita rolled her eyes. The two of them saw a couple of Juventus players when they were heading to the rooms, Nita made eye contact with Mattia De Sciglio, but looked away quickly.

"Ah, just in time, Nita baby, I got to go, but I'll be back soon, okay? I'm meeting some friends," Paulo said as Nita walked into their fancy hotel room, he kissed her cheek and left. What friends, thought Nita. She didn't know he had friends here, and if any Real Madrid player counts as his friends, seeing the he probably hated them.

*

The day was finally here, this day would either end very badly, or a mircale will happen and the lives of the Italian's would become blessed. April 11th was a day everyone was dreading-at least the fans of Juventus and FC Barcelona. Real Madrid fans however, would be filled with joy.

Nita, Josepha, and Paulo were all seated together. Josepha had a look on her face that Nita couldn't understand, but she thought it was probably an expression concerning the match that had just started. Nita and Josepha were watching the game hard, not wanting to miss anything. Gasping, the two girls jumped out of their seats together, Mario Mandzukic, had just scored a header in the second minute.

Nita looked at Paulo, she furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "Paulo, are you okay? Why aren't you happy?" Paulo shook his head, and reassured that everything was fine, that he was just tired. But Nita knew Paulo, Paulo didn't randomly get tired at 8:45 pm. He was probably upset that he wasn't on pitch. Josepha looked over her shoulder, trying to analyze.

This game was one of the messiest games Nita has seen, the ref was all over the place and there were too many fouls committed. It was obvious the ref was on Juventus' side. She had to admit that Juventus were playing a bit dirty, but they were also playing incredible, especially Mario Mandzukic, scoring a brace with another brace, huge mistake made by Keylor Navas.

Halftime came around and Paulo left, saying that he had to go the the change rooms, to congratulate the boys for their performance so far. Josepha was about to tell Nita what she was dying to tell her earlier, but Nita left, telling Josepha it was about her period.

Nita texted him one last time, before finding him hiding around the corner of the Juventus Shop they had in the stadium. "Mattia, are you okay?" asked Nita, who was worried about her friend who went off early into the game due to an injury, Nita was worried about him but couldn't show it when her boyfriend was right beside her, even though nothing was wrong about it.

Mattia shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows, I hope so, though. I was surprised when you texted me, I would've thought my number would be deleted from your phone, considering Paulo hates me, everything he looks me in the eye, it's like he wants to kill me," Nita laughed. "We shouldn't even be her, if we're seen and photographed, Paulo will most likely kill me."

Nita smiled. "I just wanted to see how you're doing, even though us two have had 3 proper conversations, you're a really good guy. I wish Paulo could realize that you didn't do anything wrong and it was all Selina's fault, I didn't even call you hot! No offence, but I just said I thought you were attractive," she sighed, trying not to get mad.

Mattia laughed. "So, I'm not hot to you?" he asked. Nita gave him a look, "I'm kidding! By the way, do you and Selina still talk?" he asked. Nita laughed and shook her head. "Will you forgive him?" Mattia asked.

"Only if she apologizes, and admits that she's a jealous whore that wants Paulo to herself," Nita joked. Mattia shook his head, telling Nita that she's something. "I know I am."

"Okay well, I'm going home. Juventus is gonna win it, I feel it, I'll hopefully see you sometime," Mattia said. Nita said to wait so then two could walk out together before Nita actually went to the restroom.

"Ciao, Mattia. See you later," Nita said, entering the washroom where she was bombarded by a few fans, asking to get a picture with her, fans loved Nita. And Nita loved that. She loved the compassion she received from Paulo's fans.

Paulo asked himself what the two of them were doing together. He trusted Nita, so he tried to think positively, acting like it didn't bother him. He waited for her as she came out. He went up to her and Nita smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "See, Paulo, I told you. Juventus may just win tonight," Paulo rolled his eyes and put his hand over her shoulder, making sure the public knew that she was his.

Paulo and Nita hugged, 3-3 was the aggregate, looking at how well Juventus was playing, there was no way Real Madrid would knock Juventus out of the UCL. Edin looked all happy, watching his daddy play. "I can't wait until our kids are just like Edin," Paulo told Nita who smiled and agreed.

Thirty minutes later, Paulo realized what Nita meant when she agreed with him. "So, you want more children?" Paulo hinted. "Well, we all know how that'll happen, just tell me when and wh-" Paulo was about to finish until the crowd started roaring, even louder than it already was. Everyone gasped as the Juventus players started coming for the ref, and Gianluigi received a red card for arguing.

"Josepha, did you see what happened?" Paulo asked.

Josepha nodded. "A penalty was given to Real Madrid, because apparently Medhi Benatia came in contact with their player, but he didn't! What the hell? That shouldn't be a penalty and that red card was undeserved, Real Madrid obviously payed this ref during halftime!" a mad Josepha exclaimed.

"I'm going down there to talk to Buffon, and I don't want to see this penalty," Paulo sighed, with devastation, he knew what was coming next. Paulo quickly ran.

Without hesitation, Josepha turned to Nita and said, "I'm high-key, low-key sure Paulo's cheating on you, I have my proof, and she's really pretty," Josepha told her, in a fast speed.

Before Nita could say anything, the crowd went crazy. Juventus were knocked out of the Champions League, Real Madrid had defeated them, one more time.

-

hi guys!

i'm extremely sorry that this update was over a month late. (i'm going to stop promising people i'll update on a certain day) with the unexpected death of my grandfather, i just got caught up with that & had to go through the stages-i was in denial forever.

i'm also sorry that this chapter is so long! it's the longest chapter i've ever written, over 2800 words, wow

i hoped you enjoyed (my chapters are literally the worst!)

comment, vote, share!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

110K 1.5K 37
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝐏𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐎...
124K 3.4K 69
❈ marisol messi, former PSG player, returns with her dad and family as they find their way back to their roots and play for FC Barcelona once ag...
57.9K 1.3K 21
🩰 ┆#𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑-𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ━ ❝ only bought this dress so you could take it off. ❞ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 one simple mistake caused pablo to m...
349K 7.9K 57
What happens when a footballer is forced to hire a date for his mother's wedding? ft. Cristiano Ronaldo