Tropical Threat (#3 - Semper...

Bởi caffrey1974

Natasha Graves is still a Detective at Grubbs County Sheriff's Department after her best friend, Amanda, marr... Xem Thêm

Tropical Threat
Chapter 1 - Discovery
Chapter 2 - Shatter
Chapter 3 - Direction
Chapter 4 - Jump
Chapter 5 - Fire
Chapter 6 - Closer
Chapter 7 - Really?
Chapter 8 - Attempted
Chapter 9 - Support
Chapter 10 - Memory
Chapter 11 - Taken
Chapter 12 - Approaching
Chapter 13 - Storm
Chapter 14 - Race
Chapter 15 - Catch
Chapter 16 - Found
Epilogue - Baby?

Prologue

1.4K 50 4
Bởi caffrey1974

Prologue

"Row, row, row your boat... Come on, sing it." He prodded her.

"Gently" hiccup... sob "down the stream..." she clung to life as he came closer, trying to fight him off, but whatever he'd just put in her arm was fighting to take her over.

"Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Marilee....." he laughed a sickening laugh. "Finish the song, beautiful."

"I can't. Too weak." A hard stare told her otherwise. She was losing consciousness quickly, and she knew he'd kill her. She had trusted him with so much, and he was doing this to her. "Life..." panting, shallow breaths were coming quickly, and her heart felt like it would pound out of her body "...is but..." and she was out.

"A dream." He whispered, pouring old fashioned ether onto a handkerchief and placing it over her nose and mouth. He knew it wouldn't take terribly long for the substance  he'd injected to reach her heart; its sole purpose to stop it from beating ever again. If it wouldn't beat for him or be his, no one would ever hear it again.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

116K 3.6K 19
#1 in UFC (April & May 2021) #1 in car crash (Oct. 2020) #1 in mechanic (2017) *Thank you all so much 💓* Their attraction is undeniable... Emilia P...
3.6K 42 30
Eleanor transferred schools to be with her best friend who isn't a best friend at all, but when she meets her best friends boyfriend they get a conne...
76.2K 1.6K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
146 0 7
Lilly Jeslane is a practical woman. When she is made one of the leading detectives in a kidnapping case, she is sure she can find the girl before Chr...