Don't you think my love deser...

De ankitha21

A continuation of ipkknd from the sheetal track. what if khushi is thrown out by Anjali ,shyam,Dadi and shee... Mai multe

Prologue
Part 1: Broken and an evil plan
Part 2: A support to her
Part 4 : He is going to become a father
Part 5: Hearing her voice ...
Part 6: Silent meet without her knowledge
Part 7: Realisation of love for her and his baby
Part 8: Convincing her family
Part 9: Dealing with khushi...
Part 10: Welcome function into the mathur family
Part 11: Broken Hearts-1
Part 12: Broken Hearts -2
Part 13: Broken hearts -3
Part 14: Broken hearts -4
Part 15: At Raizada mansion
Part 16: Last part
Epilogue

Part 3: Her family is alive

17.4K 561 75
De ankitha21

All of them stood shocked at Anjali 's accusation.

Mera patni woh dhi said Arnav who can't bear the accusations of his baby wife whatever fight they may have . He did wrong of not supporting her but not now .

She is saying correct arnav , you are blinded by her love and I can't let your son stay away from you. So my decision is you would marry sheetal as that witch left you alone said dadi

She is not a witch and she has a name, khushi kumari Gupta singh raizada, mera biwi hai woh said arnav furiously gazing at dadi .

How dare you can speak against Me like this ?? Asked dadi .

How the hell you can speak about my wife like this ?? Asked arnav with the same rage .

I dont want to hear anything else , you are going to marry sheetal said dadi.

Aarav is not my son spitted out arnav .

Saleesahab , aarav is your son only said shyam.

I hid from you as i wish that your family shouldnt be affected with my and aarav's presence said sheetal with little teary eyed.

This sense should have been in you before you entered this mansion sheetal said Arnav.

Sheetal looked down as she couldnt say anything.

Chote said anjali.

Dhi just stay out of it , dont try to intervene as usual. I did a mistake that time and now no words. You all want proof so , I am going to give proof that aarav is not my son and stop this bloody comparison right now said arnav angriky.

He strode off from the hall and left taking his car rudely..

He first went into gupthas as he know she might be there .

He rang the bell and buaji opened the door.

Khushi is here asked arnav .

She is not here beta , she would be there only right said buaji .

She didn't come here yesterday Night asked arnav ..

No said buaji.

Arnav stood shocked . If not here where she has went , What if something happened to her . Why to go out in the mid Night , Does she really don't have any senses ..

Garima called buaji and garima came out of the room hurriedly.

What happened asked garima .

Khushi is not at home said buaji . Garima just stood shocked as she knows the reason fully. She can't let any harm in her daughter's life .

"Then what about your another daughter Khushi's life . You left the when she needed you,When she needs a mother . You were not her mother from the first place , how can you show your affection for a girl who you got in the middle of the road mocked her mind ..."

This girl is bound to make out our head's fall low for sure said buaji accusing Khushi

. Arnav closed his eyes hearing this taunt.

Buaji , don't speak about Khushi like that said arnav .

What happened in the house arnav babuwa asked buaji.

Some chaos happened and she left me with a letter said arnav .

I don't know what is got in her brain said buaji .

It was my mistake buaji , don't blame her like this said arnav .

"Alas if he did support her like this then this situation would never have come"

Buaji was shocked by arnav's words .

Buaji, I promise you , I will mend everything . I will find khushi said arnav.

Garima why are you silent, why aren't you saying one word too asked buaji.

Ji , I am hell worried about her said garima .

Ok aunty , I am leaving now , take care of Shashi uncle saying this arnav strode off away..

A leap of 2 months .

Khushi ,nk, adarsh and swadeentha reached California before 45 days. It was just a new place for khushi ,new environment , new people . She was changed . She started wearing Kurtis and leggings instead of her pom pom dresses .

They four just lived in a small 3 bed room flat where she was provided a room . She and adarsh shares a good bond now . He was her brother like nk. She loved them both equally. Nk and adarsh would leave for job where as she would be left alone with swadeentha . She calls Swadeentha as swadhu...

It was evening . Nk and adarsh returned off.from their job in the office .

Khushi , get ready we would leave to mall for shopping said adarsh.

He and nk had their coffee given by swadhu where khushi came out.

I am not coming said khushi .

Oh come on khushi , we will have a great fun together said nk .

Come on khushi said swadeentha too compelling her ..

Ok , I will come said khushi .

Thank God said Adarsh where they left to mall...

At mall

Khushi was getting the provisions from the store as each of them and decided to get some stuffs as planned . She was grabbing the sugar , salt packets meanwhile some one hugged her from behind.

Hey motti called that person hugging her.

You smell different , what's up baby. I know you are angry but I am sorry na, it is like you have put weight in just a week asked that person teasing her a little .

Khushi gets shocked and numbed. She just pushes him off angrily .

Nk , adarsh Khushi shouts lodky with a little fear .

What happened Reenu baby , don't say you are amira said that person .

Nk comes rushingly towards her and hugs her . She was shivering a little .

Khushi , it's ok said nk .

Swadeentha kept her hands on khushi's head.

Adarsh holds that persons collars.

How dare you try to touch my sister asked adarsh angrily..

Hey who are you and this is between me and my fiancee said that person angrily .

Hey who is whose fiance asked adarsh.

Meanwhile a girl wearing jeans and a loose t shirt came there with her hand bag.

She was shocked to see vinay in that condition. She goes and frees him from adarsh by sliding off adarsh from him. She went and stood beside him. She gets numbed to see a girl exactly like her in front of her .

You are here then who is she , amira , why are you crying this much asked vinay .

Khushi was also shocked to see herself , exact replica of her opposite to her.

They were alive and left her alone to fight in this world with this selfish people was the thought running in her mind now . By not able to get through the shock she just fainted  in nk's embrace .

Khushi , khushi said nk trying to cup her face in walking her up .

Khushi whispered Reena in shock .

How can it possible . Can it be her , was she really her sister asked Reena in mind to herself . She gets shocked seeing she just fainted in nk's arms.

Nk carries her meanwhile vinay stops him.

What do you want asked swadeentha .

I will check her , I am a doctor said vinay .

Nk ,adarsh and swadeentha looked at each other

Don't worry he is a chief doctor in the hospital . Vinay check her please said Reena .

Vinay nods his head. Go and fetch my bag from the car , take this car sky said vinay and Reena left hurriedly .

Nk makes her lie in the sofa available in the mall which visitors are given to take their rest for some time after  continuous shopping. Vinay checks her .

Any complications for her asked vinay checking her pulse.

She is 2.5 months pregnant said adarsh .

What asked vinay shocked .

Yes so what's the problem asked nk .

Nothing , but she looks so stressed out said vinay .

We knew but she is much better than before said swadeentha .

Reena came in with his bag. Vinay takes his sthescope and checks her . He then takes an injection form the bag and injects her .

No problem just fainted out of shock said vinay .

No problem right asked nk worriedly .

No problem just bring her tomorrow to the hospital for her check up said vinay .

Thank you so much said adarsh .

Hey it's ok , I thought it to be  my fiance Reena mathur said vinay .

I shouldn't have behaved with you like this as I am over protective towards her . She is our sister said adarsh .

Its ok young man cool said vinay .

I am Reena mathur said Reena smiling at them .

How come you b

oth are looking the same asked nk .

Not 2 but another one is also there said reena.

What asked swadeentha shocked

Ok we will talk about that later , just take care of her said vinay and he takes reena along with him and leaves .

Nk, khushi ,adarsh and swadeentha reaches home where nk left her in her bed room to lay comfortably .

I don't understand what is going said nk .

Yeah 3 khushi's , I can't watch it said adarsh .

We don't need to pester her asking who was they , let her take rest and tomorrow let us go to hospital for sure . We need to take care of her said swadeentha .

Yes you are right swadhu said adarsh.

Khushi wakes up from the bed. She sees the environment has changed. She reached home from that of mall .
She comes out and sees all he three watching TV together . She went directly into kitchen. Her mind was pestering her a lot to which she can't control it . She started making jelabis and was making continuously .

The trio heard the noises in the kitchen. We can see khushi furiously making out jelabis where her hair was made to bun. She was just burning all her thoughts by trying those jelabis .

They were alive yet they left her and never tried to find about her . How can they do this . Might be they also thought as her burden , who would like to have 3 girl child that is why . Everyone are selfish and would behave like that only . She won't give a damn look to them never ever ..

Wow jelabis khushi siad adarsh dreamingly coming inside where others were standing at the door and seeing the drama.

Adarsh tried to take one where khushi beat his hand .

Mine shouted khushi .

It is not good for you and your baby to eat this much jelabis khushi so give me one said adarsh .

No , like me , my child also loves jelabis and she is asking me to feed her more jelabis said khushi .

What if he is diabetes like nannav asked nk .

Swadeentha beat nk with her hands.

Mad nk whispered swadeentha .

My child won't be any way related to that man shouted khushi angrily

. Ok calm down khushi said nk holding her shoulders . Have this jelabis saying this he feeds her .

Adarsh naughtily took the plate off and ram away. Khushi got angered a lot .

Adarsh this is cheating , how can you do this , give me back the jelabis  said khushi running behind him who went into hall. Her bun got loosened letting her hair to flow fully till her waist.

He makes her mood alright said swadhu .

Khushi is never like this , her mood swings I guess said nk smiling .

Meanwhile door bell rings and swadhu goes to open the door .

Adarsh , return back my jelabis to me , abhi(now ) said khushi

I am going to have this yummy jelabis saying this Adarsh starts munching it .

You traitor said khushi trying to pull back the plate .

You can't khushi said adarsh winking at her .

Khushi sits there in the sofa pouting and turning her face .

Adarsh smiles and sits in the floor . He feeds her the jelabis and she eats it as if she has never ever had jelabis in her life .

Can a girl love jelabis to this much event is the questions raised in adarsh mind ..

That much jelabis are not that much good for you at this stage said vinay who was watching all the drama .

There stood the whole family watching all the things . Khushi and adarsh stood up. Adarsh kept the plate full of jelabis in the table .

There stands Her mumma , Aisha mathur , her papa kiren mathur , her twin sisters amira and Reena mathur ..

She was just burning with rage and she took the jelabis plate started munching more jelabis in anger and rage .

Khushiji said nk grabbing the plate from her .

Who are they nk , whoever it is please ask them to leave , I am very tired and need to rest said khushi .

Khushi , don't do like this said reena .

You don't tell me to what to do and what not to do reena mathur , just go off silently said khushi sternly .

We didn't know about you said kiren .

Oh so great , so you knew about me now right just leave this house and out of my life kiren mathur , please don't make my life so complicated again said khushi .

Papa hai tum hare , don't speak like this said Aisha

You are all none to me get it , when I needed you a most , you left me . You left me to fight all the miseries alone where you all were leading a comfortable life over here but I was rotting there . All were selfish and used me such that I couldnt recognize correct persons too . I was betrayed and betrayed again and again . Do you know why because everything is because of you . You made a drama that you were dead and did all this . How could you do this asked khushi with teary and broken voice .

Khushi said swadeentha hugging her.

Its ok baba , leave this one , you get too emotional. You are health is already Not good said Swadeentha.

Swadeentha made khushi sit in the sofs

Aisha bends down and sits before her .

We didn't know that you were alive , we thought you were dead in that accident said Aisha cupping her face  .

How can I believe you asked khushi .

Look at my eyes khushi , is their any false , am I telling lies asked Aisha .

Khushi starts crying . Aisha hugs her .

Its ok , don't cry said Aisha consoling her .

I missed you a lot said Khushi crying .

We all too missed you beta, it wasn't easy for us . That day we all lost the smile of our house said Aisha caressing her hair .

You won't leave like that garima ma left me for her daughter . You won't leave  right asked Khushi .

You are my daughter Khushi why would I leave you asked Aisha .

May be you left me in future then I won't be able to bear it said khushi .

I won't and I promise you said Aisha.

Kiren too bends and sits with Aisha .

Can you leave me to be with my daughter Aisha asked kiren.

Kiren you are jealous with me and my daughter so bad said Aisha . Khushi giggles .

Khushi goes to a kiren and hugs him. He caresses her hair smoothly. You have a lenghthy hair compared to them both who cut the hair saying modern  said Kiren .

Khushi chuckles at his statement .

I don't like to cut my hair papa said Khushi smiling .

You forgot us both said Amira . Khushi stands up and hugs them both .

I am vinay , reena's fiancee said vinay .

Hello said Khushi .

Raghav , where is raghav asked Khushi .

He is in Canada for a meeting and will be here tonight said Aisha .

Is he married asked khushi .

Yeah naina , his wife name . She also went with him said Amira.

You won't introduce them all asked Reena.

This is nk my brother , adarsh my brother and this swadeentha my bhabi said khushi.

Great to see you all said kiren .

So pack your bags all of you and you are going to stay with us here after said Amira .

No , we four are comfortable here said Khushi .

Don't you want to stay with us asked kiren .

I don't want to make your head bow down papa , I am pregnant and my husband is not with me . I know you won't be able to bear this society talks so I prefer to stay with them said Khushi .

Why are you speaking like this khushi asked Aisha .

I am speaking practical. I don't want this types of talks  said Khushi.

Khushi , you are speaking wrong said Reena .

I know how the people speaks and I can't do this Reena , I just want to be in a peaceful environment and I guess this is the best place said khushi sternly ..

God knows who is going to bring her to the form ????

At the same place of California few km away from the apartment arnav Singh raizada was driving back to his guest house after a hetic meeting. It has been 2 months since he didn't see her. Not even a glance at all .

Her pictures were the one which made him feel too close to her . Arnav Singh raizada had a pure determination , determination that one day he will find her .

When he will find her he won't let her go from him at all . He will make sure she is binded to him ever. No sheetal fiasco or shyam fiasco or dadi's fiasco will come to the way this time .

Not even dhi can use him as a bait . He hates her now . She did everything for their betterment but she just made the situation worse. She did wrong with his khushi and he will never forgive her for that at all .

What do you think about arnav's angriness to Anjali ???

Is Anjali good or bad ??

Will arnav and khushi meet ??

Who will convince khushi to live with mathurs??

Do comment and give your likes and feel free to ask questions

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

159K 7.2K 12
Arnav has been protecting the two most important women in his life from all the difficulties. But you shouldn't underestimate the women either. Watch...
174K 9.4K 29
(Cover credit: naughty_breeze) Due to a situation Khushi had to leave Raizada mansion. Now after five years Arnav met Khushi. But she is not the Khus...
47.9K 1.6K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
111K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...