Altered

By juliettebabee

Porter Tapper has just started high school. She's always lived a very discrete and normal life. Her entire l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

17 0 0
By juliettebabee

The rest of lunch was extremely quiet. Once the bell rang Chace didn't wait to walk me to class like he normally did, he walked in a different direction. It didn't matter because Jeff walked me anyways. He kissed me good bye and walked off to class. After school I walked to the bus alone because everyone who I talked to had a sport they needed to practice. Chace, Jordan, Jeff, and Mikey had football practice everyday after school. Veronica and Candice had cheer leading. I need to join something.

Once I got home I started on some of my homework and finish at about five. Okay maybe I don't need to join anything right now, I've got to much to do anyways. I decide to tidy up and clean my room and bathroom. After I finished cleaning I checked my phone and see that Chace texted me.

- So I guess you're not very innocent now are you

I got to him. Oh my goodness, I totally got to him. I did a little dance and then texted him back.

- So I guess my plan worked then

- I'm guessing your plan was to turn me on and piss me off all in the same day and same time.

- Yeah I guess it was:)

- Not cool Porter, not cool

- Oh get over yourself. You're just mad that you couldn't fuck me on the lockers like you said(;

I smirk to myself. That will show him that I'm not little miss innocent like he thought.

- I didn't because your face might have been surprised, but your eyes were scared. Don't get so full of yourself. I'll see you tomorrow.

I roll my eyes and lock my phone. The next day at school I didn't see Chace in the morning like I normally do. It didn't matter though because I had Jeff. The same thing happened the next day at school too. And then the next. But on Friday he showed up in the morning, but he wasn't alone.

"Hey Porter." I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Chace with his arm around Chelsey's waist, and a bunch of hickeys all up and down his and her neck. She had a smirk plastered on her face.

"Hi." I say bluntly. Jeff put his arm around my shoulder and looked at him up and down.

"You guys look like you were in a car accident." Jeff says pointing to his neck to point out those bruises were visible.

"There's no shame in showing who belongs to who." Chelsey says without breaking eye contact with me. I don't say anything and just let Jeff do all the talking.

"So are you still coming tonight. Or will you be adding onto the collection you already have?" Jeff asks Chace, referring to bowling tonight.

"Yeah, I'll be bringing my plus one though." Chace answers.

"Great! The more, the merrier." I smile. Chelsey fakes a smile back and they walk away.

"I don't like her." I tell Jeff. He nods his head.

"Yeah, I don't like her either." He walks me to my first and kisses me and leaves. 

At lunch Chace didn't sit with us. He went and sat with all of the seniors that were friends with Chelsey. No one really payed any attention to it though. It was a nice lunch actually. We talked about how excited we were for tonight. I looked over to where the seniors were all sat and watched as Chace and Chelsey kissed. They were disgusting.

"Porter, did you hear me?" Mikey asks.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I focus back into the group.

"I asked if you've ever been midnight bowling before." Mikey repeats.

"Oh, uhm no I haven't. But I've been bowling." I say. He nods his head.

"Are you any good?" Jordan asks. Candice and I both laugh. "Was it something I said?" Jordan's face was priceless, he looked so confused.

"Porter is the worst bowler in the entire world." Candice tells him.

"My parents felt so bad the first time they took me bowling without the bumpers. I threw the ball into the other lane and still gutter balled it. That's how bad I am." I laugh. Everyone else laughed too.

"I'll just have to give you some help is all." Jeff says and kisses me. I giggle and blush.

"Thanks very much."

"So how excited are we for homecoming?" Candice asks.

"Very excited." Jordan says smiling.

"Did you ask anyone?" Veronica asks him.

"Yeah, I asked Danny from third. And he said yes." Jordan tells her. Wait, Jordan is gay?

"Congratulations! I'm so proud of you!" Mikey says patting Jordan on the back. Candice and I looked at each other confused for a second.

"You guys didn't know?" Jeff asks us.

"Didn't know what?" I ask.

"That he was gay." Jeff states. We both shake our heads no and they all laugh. We just smile awkwardly and wait for them to finish.

"Yes, I'm gay. I know I don't seem it, but I'm very into guys." Jordan says to us.

"Well, congratulations." Candice says smiling.

"Yeah, congrats!" I say. He smiles.

"Do you have a date yet, V?" Jordan asks Veronica.

"I'm working on it." Veronica says.

"Let us know when you finally get one." Mikey says.

"Hey Porter, Candice, do you guys want to get ready for tonight at my place?" Veronica asks us.

"What time?" I ask her.

"After cheer practice. So about five." She says.

"Sounds good to me." I say.

"Me too." Candice says.

After school is over, I go home and take a nap. I wake up at four thirty and change into jeans, a blue tee shirt and a dark blue over shirt. I put on my flats and wait for Candice and Veronica to pick me up. At five, like they said, they picked me up and we went to Veronica's. I had my make up bag with me and my hair was up in a bun that way we could do something with it. We arrived at Veronica's and when we get inside, it looked like a party had never even been thrown.

"Where's your brother?" Candice asks.

"Which one? Chace is at Chelsey's, like always, and Luke is probably in class." We walk up the stairs and into her room. A memory of Candice passing out on her floor comes back a little bit and I look over at her. She was smiling and changing into her outfit for the night. She chose jeans and a cute top with a sweater.

"Will you curl my hair?" I ask Veronica. She smiles at me and nods her head.

"I have the perfect idea for your hair! The curling iron is in the bathroom." She says and I go to get it. I walk into the bathroom and remember the girl passed out in the tub. I remember puking in the toilet. And I remember holding Candice's hair back as Chace talked to me. Even though it was a week ago, it felt so long ago. I grab the curling iron and walk out of the bathroom. I look over at the closed door that lead to Chace's room. I remember him standing in the door way in just bottoms looking like a God. I remember waking up in his arms. And I remember not knowing how I got there. I walked back into Veronica's room and handed her the curling iron. 

After she finished curling my hair, she pinned my bangs back and smiled. "You look beautiful. Can I do your hair for homecoming as well?" She asks me. 

"Of course. You can be my own personal hair stylist." I tease.

"Yay!" She turns and looks at Candice and a grin forms on her face, "Your turn." As she starts doing Candice's hair, I start my make up. I put on my foundation, blush, eye shadow, and lip gloss. 

"What do you think?" I ask turning toward the two girls.

"You look amazing." Candice says.

"Absolutely beautiful." Veronica smiles. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I text Jeff and tell him I was really excited for tonight. He texted me back saying the same thing. After Veronica finished curling Candice's hair, she went and changed into a pair of shorts and a sweater. She straightened her hair and applied very minimal make up.

"Let's get ready for homecoming together." I say to them. 

"Yeah! We totally should! And then you guys could spend the night after!" Veronica shouts. 

"Sounds like the perfect plan!" Candice smiles. 

"What sounds like the perfect plan?" Chace asks. "Hey Porter." He looks at me.

"We were just talking about getting ready for homecoming and then spending the night together next week." I tell him.

"You guys have fun. By the way, will one of you lovely ladies help me pick out an outfit for tonight?" He smiles at us. 

"I help you all the time, ask one of them." Veronica says. Chace looks at me with puppy dog eyes and I sigh and stand up. He smiles and I follow him to his room.

"You look beautiful by the way." He says to me.

"Don't even start." I shoot.

"You're mad, it's understandable." He says sitting on his bed.

"I'm not mad, I'm just annoyed." I say.

"Okay, you're annoyed. I understand." He corrects himself. I go into his closet and throw a pair of jeans and a button down for him to wear. He takes off his shirt that he was wearing.

"You're welcome." I say and start to walk out. He gets in front of me before I can go.

"Chelsey has been really clingy lately. I guess because she knows it's her last year." He explains.

"I don't really care. I'm with Jeff."

"You're only going to homecoming with him."

"Get out of my way." I attempt to push him. It didn't work.

"Why are you mad at me?" He pouts.

"You're turning this into a game." I state.

"What, you leaving my room?" He arches an eyebrow.

"No, me being with Jeff. Since he asked me, you've been distant from me. And today you rubbed the fact that you're banging someone in my face." I shoot at him.

"First of all, I didn't mean to rub it in your face. Second, you started it by using our conversation against me with Jeff." He tells me. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"I was just teasing you because of what you said with the whole lockers thing."

"Yeah and then you tried rubbing it in."

"I was teasing you! But you were an ass about it and told me to get over myself."

He looked at the ground and then back up at me. "I'm sorry." He says to me. "I can't help if I get a little jealous sometimes."

I look at him confused. "Jealous? What do you have to be jealous of? You're fucking the hottest girl in school!"

"Are you a virgin?" He asks me. I shot him a look and rolled my eyes. "Answer the question." He demands.

"Yes I am." I say.

"Exactly. So no I'm not. Jeff will be though." Chace crosses his arms and I just stand there looking at him like he was an idiot.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not fucking the hottest girl in the school because she's a virgin and going to homecoming with Jeff Goods! So obviously I have a reason to be jealous." He shouts at me.

"No you don't! I have a reason to be though, I mean you keep throwing her in my face." I shout back.

"You're jealous?" He smirks at me.

"You're disgusting."

"Look at you, you're jealous." He smiles. I just glare at him and feel my face heat up.

"I'm not jealous." I say.

"Fine. You're not jealous. And I'm not jealous either. You know what, why don't we make it a little game." He starts angrily. "It's obvious we both are attracted to each other. So, the first person to give into their feelings lose."

I contemplate this. I mean, he did admit it first, and I still wouldn't. I could win this easily, I know what makes him tick. I could get him to give into me easily.

"Fine. But what are the stipulations. What if I win or you win?" I ask him.

"The rules, I guess would be anything goes. Touching and all of that stuff. But if we kiss each other or something like that, well that counts as losing."

"Deal. And what about for who wins?"

"Would you fuck me if given the opportunity?"

"What?"

"Would you fuck me?" I look at him, he was still shirtless. I blush and don't respond. "Miss Innocence is back." He says and grabs my hips and pulls me in close.

"I said," his voice low in my ear, "would you fuck me?" I swallowed and looked up at him.

"Yes." He smirked and then let go of me.

"Then the stipulations for me if I win, is that when we fuck, I can do whatever I want with you." He states.

"Fine. And for me, if I win, you leave Chelsey." The smirk from his face falls.

"As if you could make me. You won't have the guts to make me." He shoots.

"You think I won't? I've been pretty bold recently." I purse my lips.

"Whatever you say."

"Do we have a deal?" I ask and hold out my hand.

"Be ready to lose." He says and shakes my hand. "It starts now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 34.1K 60
Savannah Osterfield begins her new adventure of being a university student. Moving in with her brother and his best friend who she always assumed she...
553K 10.1K 34
One moment Brooke Covet is at a party to pick up her sister and the next she stumbles upon Roman, who will become a journey of curiosity and suspicio...
477 4 25
Jake finally convinces Sydney to come audition in LA. The small town they grew up in is holding her back and she is struggling because of it. While i...
14.9K 253 16
When Sara goes to a party with her best friend she meet Jeremiah. He saves her that's night and it starts from there. (Not that great of a descripti...