Good Girls Love Bad Boys

By kc_pgo

Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour... More

GOOD GIRLS LOVE BAD BOYS
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five - Halloween
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilouge
*A/N - Sequel*
Announcement

Chapter Sixteen

7.5K 210 43
By kc_pgo

*

*

--{{FINN}}--

*

*

I barged into her house, ignoring an old women's screams. I storm into her room to find her wiping her face. It's red and puffy, signs of her crying.

She quickly regrouped herself and put on an incredibly poor seductive smile.

"Finn?" She purred. Ugh. She's a bitch.

"Who did it? Who drugged me?" I raged. She went white but she regained her terrible expression.

"I don't know what your talking about" she said innocently, batting her eyelashes at me.

Oh please, one second she's friends with Lisa and the next she's ready to defile Lisa's boyfriend.

Ex, my conscience added.

"Oh don't f-ck with me emily! You weren't drunk! How could you do that to Lisa?!" I barked. Anger flaring through me. Her expression turned from seductive to smug.

"I don't know, i feel terrible" she grumbled "and by the way it was cygnet".

"But i know it wasn't just her!! Tell me who it was" I shouted. I heard a whimper. I turned to see a little curly haired girl, standing in the door way.

"Don't yell at my em-a-wee" she said trying to be intimidating. Her face was red and her little tiny fists were clenched. I turned to look back at emily, who now looked very nervous.

"Uhm" she stuttered "Amy can you please go tell mum, i'm taliking to my friend". She stood up and showed the little one out. The little girls expression turned happy as she skipped down the hall. Emily slowly closed the door and let out a sigh.

"Fine, but you can't say a thing" she warned, fiddling with the hem of her shirt

"why not?" i asked as she sent me a wary look.

"Because...she-she has a lot against me" she stuttered around 'she'. Like she was scared of someone. Terrified.

"Who?". my tone was neutral compared to the tsunami of anger, that had been bubbling inside of me since i got here.

She laid back down on her bed, but for the first time, i saw her flaws. She was one of those girls who threw themselves at guys, with no self respect. For the first time i noticed how sad and exhausted she looked. And then I saw it.

"What happened to your leg? I asked seeing horrifying bruising up the outside of her thigh.

She looked down and realised that her stupidly short skirt had ridden up. She pulled down slightly before wiping away tears.

"Uhm...its nothing just my dad tripped me, accidently" she quickly added, but she was lying.

"Your lying, he did this too you" I said but she again shook her head.

"Don't tell anyone" she said surprising me. I knew what she ment, I knew what she was afraid of. Mum had an abusive boyfriend after dad. She, supposedly, loved him. But he would come into our rooms at night and hit us with his belt.

Mum dismissed it because he promised he loved kids. Then one night two years ago, when felicity and I were 14.

*Flashback

"C'mon just watch the movie until mum comes home" felicity whined.

"Mums working all night" I snapped. "She won't be back until 1:30 am and it's 10:30 pm". I trudged up the stairs and fell asleep.

"Ahhhhhhh" I woke up to screaming. I jumped from my bed realising those were felicity's screams. I bolted down the stairs and saw her.

She was being held down by two men. I was horrified. I caught the man off guard when I pulled him off of her. He crashed onto the glass coffee table.

But I wasn't strong enough to get away from the other man that now held me down.

They smirked at me.

"Get away from my sister" I shouted. But they laughed. They laugehd, I realise that the one that I pulled off of felicity was mums boyfriend.

Felicity was still being held down. Her face was red and she smears still crying.

"No" Mums boyfriend laughed, "but you can watch". My eyes widened but I looked away as he climbed in top of felicity and started undoing her pyjamas.

"Look" the man holding me barked.

"No! I'm sorry felicity" I yelled. I'd failed to protect her. I'd failed to protect my sister.

*End of Flashback.

I remember how she didn't want to go to the police or even tell mum. She was embarressed, mortified.

I shake my head at my memory and looked back at emily. I didn't force her to tell someone, or me for that matter.

"Who drugged me?" my voice was raised but firm. She sighed saddly and looked up to me.

"It-it was-

*

*

--{{LISA}}--

*

*

I pulled myself together.

I had to pick myself back up. Sitting in my car all day, crying my eyes out and listening to "the power of love" by gabbrielle aplin, was deffinetely a pre-sign of deppression. Wiping my eyes and fixing my make up, i started up my bomb of a car. Only recently did i get my red P's, so i was going gewd. I loved it, but i really needed to get home.

Pulling up to my house, i can see a familiar blue cadillacc CTS-V Sedan sitting in my driveway. And a familiar hooded teenage lent against the car door. I groaned before getting ready to turn the car around. He saw me and and stood his ground in my driveway. Refusing to let me drive away.

Maybe he would move if i got close? I thought. No i don't have the guts. I huffed and got out of my car.

"Wow you really don't know when to stop, do you?" I snapped before he got the chance. He ran his hand through his hair. He only ever did this when he was stressed, or nervous.

"I don't want to stop, you've changed me" he whined, as i imagined myself outlining his lips with my own.

Snap out of it I thought. I turned away from him and started toward my house. Maybe the confinement of my home will give off an aura of me wanting him to go away.

He caught my arm but I pushed him away from me harshly.

"Oh stop it" I barked "Your so full off bullshit".

"I know but thats not the reason i came here" He contered. "I know wh-who drugged me".

I stared at him with full dis-trust and curiousity. I started tearing up. but I swallowed my fear and sorrow.

"Who? How do you know?" I asked cautiously.

"I went to emily's and she told me" he said truthfully.

I bit my lip. "You were at...Emily's?"

"Yes-I mean NO not in that way, just went over to get some answers" I added.

A weird sense of relief washed over me.

Wait....

I willed myself not to get enticed by all the beautiful things about him, that made me love him in the first place.

"S-so?" I stuttered. "Who?"

BEEP. Over his shoulder I saw Nate's car, Blake and....nick sitting in the back.

I quickly checked in my cars side mirror, I thankfully don't look like I cried at all.

"Tell me later?" I asked but he shook his head.

"I should tell you now.."

"Then get on with it" I whispered. Nate, Blake and Nick all got out of the car, Nate holding a six pack.

"What you kids doing?" Nate asked as the two others forwarded into my house.

"Nothing" I sighed "I'll be in, in a bit". He nodded and left me, again alone with Finn.

"Who? Finn" i said as he stood there uncomfortably.

"It's-it's issy" as his words surfaced my throat went dry.

"N-no way, your lying!" he just stared at me.

"No of course not, I wouldn't do that" he said and I scoffed.

"You wouldn't lie? how can I be sure it's her?"

"Because I called cygnet, she wasn't too eager but she confirmed it"

"It's true?" I felt myself breaking down from within. Tears started to fall. He wiped them away with his thumb. I used all my power to not lean in his hand, that cupped my face.

"Yes, I wouldn't lie, not about this!"

"Stop saying that" I said quietly. "It's not fair, but I-I don't know how to forgive you..." I broke into tears. He pulled me into an embrace, wrapping his arms around me protectively as if sobbed like an idiot into his t-shirt.

"Please try" he whispered before kissing my forehead.

"That's the thing" I say pushing away from his embrace. "In no way will I ever fully be able to forgive you!".

"But I need you! I miss you! I can't function without you! and I know you feel the same".

"Is that what you want to hear? That I miss you, that I need you, that I can't function without you? Well there you go! I miss you! I need you! I can't function without you, finn! But you hurt me! In every way possible!"

I expect him to retaliate and fight me but he stays silent. So I continue.

"You broke my trust! You broke my heart and the worst thing is that I still love you! And the worst thing about falling for a guy who isn't right for you, is thinking that he might be different for you!! I'm sorry but my mind, my body, my...heart just can't take it anymore". When I finish I am certain that I am about to crumble into oblivion.

He stares at me, like I was insane. But then I re think about what I said.

"Y-you love me?" he asks and I don't know what to say. I can't believe I told him.

"Uhm...no" I lie, but he steps forward.

"But you just said...." He says confused.

"No I didn't" I lie stupidly defending myself.

"Yes you did" he laughs, stepping closer.

"No I didn't, I think you need to get you your ears checked" I say quickly before turning and practically running inside.

"Shit" I yell, forgetting my cousins in the next room.

"What's wrong?" Blake asks.

"Oh shit shit shit shit shit!" I say to myself running my hands along my face. I run up to my room and grab my phone, dialling cygnets number.

"Hello? Lisa?" she answers but suddenly I'm scared. I can't tell her. I hang up and throw my phone on my bed.

I'm an idiot.

*

*

--{{FINN}}--

*

*

My mind was on replay

"I still love you! I still love you! I still love you!I still love you!I still love you!" Her words ran through my mind, over and over and over again. Still? Love me?

There must be a mistake. She can't love me, I mean I'm me.

I'm so confused but I realise that standing in her driveway, paralysed with amazement and slight joy.

I drove away, thinking about her words, but as I open my bedroom door, I see someone on my bed.

Naked.

_=_=_=_=__=_=__=_=_=_=+_=_==_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_=_==_=_=_=

OKAY

OKAY

UHM

OKAY

sorry this took longer to right but I revealed a bit in this chapter.

So what do you think?

About Finns flashback?

About Lisa's word spill?

And who do you think it is on Finns bed?

Man or Women?

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

AND

BYEEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
368K 4.3K 12
Ally is a very cool chick. She's smart, down to earth, feisty, funny, and perceptive. She may or may not have a ghost on her side - do you believe? A...
68K 2.5K 34
Book one of the Good & Bad Trilogy Decker High is full of stupid idiot cliches. We have popular jerky jocks, popular brainless cheerleaders, crazy sm...