Undefeated Challenge. * B...

Par BIEBER_ARLYN07

Sequal to Life is a Challenge. YN's and Justin's lives doesn't get any easy. Plus

Undefeated Challenge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
The Final Challenge

Chapter 9

2.3K 56 13
Par BIEBER_ARLYN07

*SHORT CHAPTER*

Justin's POV

I just finished performing for my Beliebers and I'm now heading to my dressing room so I could change and get ready to back to the hotel. The concert was amazing. I love seeing my Beliebers happy.

I went inside my dressing room and took a quick shower and after that I changed to jeans and a t-shirt.

Then there was a knock my door and when I opened it , it was YN.

YN:"Justin can I talk to you please"

Justin:"Sure"

I let her in and I closed the door.

YN:"Look Justin I'm sorry for what happened earlier, but I just felt alone and the jealousy got the best of me"

Justin:"But YN you didn't have to feel alone becuase I was here for you and wait you were jealous? "

YN:"Yes becuase you were only hanging out with Jessie and completely ignored me"

I walked up to her and grab a hold of her hands and looked into her eyes.

Justin:"I'm sorry for making you feel like that and always remember I will always love you no matter what YN"

YN:"I love you too Justin"

We both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss and then pulled away.

YN:"So do you forgive me?"

Justin:"Yes I forgive you"

We hugged eachother. 

YN:"Oh and I  have something else to tell you" she said while pulling away from the hug.

Justin:"And what's that?"

YN:"Um I recovered my full memory! "

Justin:"Oh my gosh that great !"

I hugged her and spinned her around while she giggled.

YN:"I know I'm so happy! "

I think I should ask her tonight.

Justin:"YN will you go on a date with me tonight?"

YN:"yeah"

Justin:"Cool , well lets get going "

We then went to the hotel and got ready for our date.

_____________________________________

Hope you like the chapter :)

QOTD:what do you think about the jelena drama that's going on?

AOTD:I actually fed up with Jelena and don't hate me becuase it's just my opinion.  Their relationship is so confusing and I don't like how Justin has been ignoring us becuase he's with Selena. I think they should just move on from eachother. I don't like Selena becuase she has hurt Justin so much. All I know is that I made a promise to be here for Justin and that's what I'm going to do. I'm here for Justin til the end.

VOTE.COMMENT. SHARE.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...
Fall Par Red Snow

Fanfiction

264 3 30
Her mother died at a young age and she got blamed for it got abused by her drunk father grew up with Justin as a BFF and crush she had an abusive BF...
499K 9.7K 43
I went back to New York after finding out I got pregnant with my best friend's child.I'm currently 18 living on my own with my three year old daughte...
41.2K 849 43
I've always seen myself getting married when I was older. Having kids, having a great husband who loves me, having a big house, having everything. Ne...