Stronger Together

By girlwritings

Hermione has a job to do, and one day she was forced to interview Draco Malfoy, while he is under the influen... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Explanation.
Chapter 4
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen - Clueless
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Pranked!

96 4 0
By girlwritings

That wonderful last chapter was a prank from Slytherinsnake42 and Hufflepanda07. Please check out our accounts!

Love you Girlwritings!

i now have full control of my account back and some chapters should be arriving soon. However, i want to apologize for my friends. I hope they forgive me because i am an idiot but hey, we all are. And also, because i was meant to be updating twice a week, that went out the window. I really hope you enjoy my story, which used to be collaboration with the incredibly talented, Hufflepanda07, but I decided uo write it on my own. However uncoordinated it is but thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 70 17
Draco Malfoy, five years after the Battle of Hogwarts, has built a life for himself. He runs a successful business in Diagon Alley and keeps to hims...
31.3K 1K 33
~Complete~ Draco Malfoy was raised to live up to his father's expectation and pureblood standard. Malfoy has to keep the image for his family's name...
8.5K 199 25
"It was my destiny to do it, and I couldn't. I couldn't do it, Hermione," Draco cried softly. "Draco, it was your choice not to. Don't worry, everyth...
6.4K 138 8
In this Draco Malfoy short story, Elaira Williams recounts all of the times that resident Slytherin Draco Malfoy protected her from the dangers of Ho...