Girls Gone Wild! Spanking Sto...

By Psparkle022

The story of the professional troublemaker Jessica Anston and her now stern and overprotective teacher Paul D... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleeping with the enemy Pt. 1
Chapter 1: Sleeping with the enemy Pt.2
Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 1
Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 2
Chapter 3: The aftermath
(Sneak peak) Chapter 4: Phone prank gone wrong
Chapter 4: Phone prank gone wrong
Chapter 5: Whinning a little too much
Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 1
Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 2
(Sneak peak)Chapter 7: Driving messes
Chapter 7: Driving messes
Chapter 7: Driving messes Pt. 2
Chapter 8: The dangerous stranger
Chapter 9: For your safety only
Chapter 10: Being sick
(Sneak peak) Chapter 11: The two troublemakers
Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 1
Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 2
Chapter 12: Charlie's Angels 2017
Chapter 13: Cats and dogs fight
Chapter 14: The F** word
Chapter 15: A Thanksgiving tale
Chapter 16: Taking responsability
Chapter 17: The old crew Pt. 1
Chapter 17: The old crew Pt. 2
Chapter 18: Two in a row Pt. 1
Chapter 19: Our darkest places Pt. 1
Chapter 19: Our darkest places Pt.2
Chapter 20: Tattoo trouble Pt. 1
Chapter 20: Tattoo trouble Pt. 2
Chapter 21: The last one Pt. 1
Chapter 21: The last one Pt. 2
EPILOGUE
Holidays special: Fathers day

Chapter 18: Two in a row Pt. 2

4.6K 83 37
By Psparkle022

A couple hours after my encounter with Paul, which in my head I labeled round 1, I met my boyfriend Jason outside in the school yards. We both had a free period and I desperately needed some comfort. I had acted like I didn't when Paul finished spanking me, because I was incredibly angry at him. But still I couldn't go through a punishment without getting my cuddles after, so lucky for me Jason was available.

"I'm just so frustrated with him right now" I mumbled angrily from my position cuddled to my boyfriend's side, my head tucked into his neck as he caressed my hair almost making me purr.

"Babe I don't like this anymore than you do, but I do think Paul's just trying to help. You know he wants the best for you" Jason said between sweet kisses on my neck and cheeks, melting my heart with him comprehensive tone of voice. Mhmmm how can a girl say no in this state?

"But I don't want things to change" I resisted the urge to drop the conversation and exchange it for a more 'hands on' approach. Jason's smoking body was all over me and all I could thought of was the fact that things were imminently going to change.

"Don't you? You really want them to continue to be the way they are now?" he asked trying to meet my eyes, knowing he'd find a spark of lie in them. I looked at nothing for a minute trying to figure out my truthful answer to that question.

My relationship with my parents hadn't always been this way. When I was little I thought they were the best parents in the world, always gave me what I wanted for Christmas, I could eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, I didn't have a bedtime like most kids... To me in that moment ruled, and when they were around they were quite caring. Even now, when we go away for winter break we have a great time, because it's just them, me and the snow around our cabin. The thing is, as I grew up, I started needing them even more. I didn't need only the free leway they gave me all the time, I needed some console, someone who knows best and that could help me. My parents would never be those people but at least I thought they were trying to be more caring.

"Maybe... ugh I don't know" I cried out as my growing frustration took over me. Why was it so hard? I didn't want things to change but at the same time things sucked right now.

"I think the best thing you can do is talk to him. He's always been there for you, and I'm sure he'll understand you if you tell him how you feel about this" Jason said both logic and reason on his side, but his suggestion made my eyes pop open as I remembered something. "What?" he asked when he saw how my body language shifted abruptly from calmed to fucking freaking out.

"It might be a little too late for that" I said bitting down on my slightly reddened lip as my heart started beating really fast. God, what had I done?

"Oh no. What did you do?" Jason said with a groan, knowingly I had probably dug my own grave. As a matter of fact I did.

"My dad asked if I wanted to join them at dinner and I said I had to stay late at practice today... and I don't" I said with a deep sigh as I abandoned the safety of my boyfriend's embrace to place my hands on each side of my head, squeezing it lightly to see if I could find the answer of why would I do such a stupid thing.

"Um, ok. Well I don't see how he's gonna find out about that so no worries" Jason said after giving my actions a good thought. Normally that'd be the case, but I had made an effort to ensure this would get to my teacher's ears.

"I made sure that he'll find out. I did it on purpose!" I said as frustration escalated with my high pitch. "I told him that if he had a fucking problem with that he should check with my coaches. And he will, and they will tell Paul. I know them that much" I finished talking with a growl. Why did I have to be so good at making plans? There was no chance that'd fail.

I hadn't stopped thinking that my anger at my teacher would eventually fade away and I'd regret blatantly defying him after he had already spanked me that day. Sure as hell I still thought I was right, but at the same time the talk with Jason had made me think about the way I was going through with this. Perhaps if I had just talked to Paul about how I feel with the whole parental ordeal, things would have been different, but after that stunt I had lost my chances for sure. I was damn sure he'd not let slide the fact I did the exactly same thing he told me not to do that same day. He'd be furious to say the least.

Not two hours later than that, I sat in the middle of the room wondering which way to go, my foot wobbling as the wheels in my brain spun full speed. I could stick to my rebel position and insist that he had no right to tell me what to do, or I could break down and spill out a thousand of apologies and promise not to do it again. Either way seemed unlikely to succeed, so I decided to go with the flow. The second Paul put a foot inside the room there was no doubt I wouldn't be getting out of this, at least not the easy way.

"So now you didn't simply disregarded your parents by not telling them where you'd be, you simply lied to them" Paul started the long lecture that usually preceded his punishments. I did nothing to acknowledge his presence other than to nod my head slightly. "Did we, or did we not have this same conversation earlier today?" he said speaking to me directly and I knew I'd have to be more verbal this time.

"Yes sir" I said forcing the sir out of my mouth to earn me some points. Or at least not to rest them.

"Do you have any idea of much I hate repeating myself?" Paul said practically to no one as his body language spoke volumes. His shoulders were squared, his jaw hardened and he was almost spitting fire through his eyes even when they looked as cold as ever. Even when I wasn't supposed to answer that, I said what the hell and decided to go for it.

"Well judging by your looks, I'd say a lot" I said after giving him a good glance over.

As Paul pulled me from my seat to drag me across the room to rip off my butt, I had no better idea than to keep pushing it. "Looks like I got the jackpot" I commented ironically as he bent me over his lap.

"You really, really did" he threatened me behind his gritted teeth as he raised his hand in the air. My every muscle tensed in expectation and shook a bit with the strength of the first smack when delivered.

The rain of smacks had me grunting and clenching my hands in fists in less than a minute. The sole of my shoes made the wooden floor creak annoyingly, my feet shuffling against it in desperation to get out of that situation. I placed my hands on Paul's thighs, pushing at them to try to break free, but then he tightened the grip around my waist and I was completely incapable of making any more moves. At least useful ones.

"So SMACK SMACK I take it as if the spanking you had SMACK SMACK this morning SMACK SMACK did too little to help your attitude SMACK SMACK SMACK" Paul said to me, with a very deep tone of voice and a speed and effectiveness of the smacks delivered to my backside that gave away just how much I had infuriated him that afternoon.

"I'll help my attitude if it pleases me!" I screeched venomously while I had the courage to do so. Once the pain increases, there was no doubt I'd be yelping rather than back talking. It wouldn't take much longer, if the forceful smacks raining over my butt were anything to go by.

"I really don't know SMACK SMACK what's your problem SMACK SMACK Why are you mad at me? SMACK SMACK Do you want your parents not to care? SMACK SMACK" Paul said sounding, besides angry as hell, completely puzzled as to why I was resisting so much to something so simple.

"If they want to care oh so much, they could have said so themselves!" I spat furiously as I kicked my legs as hard as I could but the strong teacher didn't let go not even a bit.

"So this is what this is about? SMACK SMACK You want them to face you, is that it?" Paul kept pushing it knowing that as pain increased, my hard facade would eventually fall.

"I give two flying birds if they do" I growled still bolded by the fury I was feeling, but too much in pain to actually curse in front of him. Still something in my tone gave away that I wasn't that angry as I thought I was.

The smacks pace decrease until they eventually stopped, and for a minute no one said anything. It was known that he'd be the one to talk, even when he gave the space to talk myself.

"Jessie I know you. You don't have to keep lying" he said half comprehensive, half lecturing me. "I know your relationship with your parents is not what you'd want, but they are capable of changing. You have to believe me when I tell you this" he said and caused a loud sigh come out of my mouth.

"You've never lied to be. That's for sure" I commented from my position upside down and decided that keep fighting made no sense. Maybe I did wanted things to get as better as they could between me and my parents, but the thought of it seemed impossible for me. "I just don't want to get disappointed again. People don't change" I repeated bitterly the same thought that had been on my mind for years.

What nobody knew was that all my life I had secretly hoped for my parents to turn around and change into more normal ones. While having no control sounded awesome as a teenager, they had really hurt the child in me as time went by. I guess in some way I still needed them, but I had built such thick walls I couldn't crumble them down even if I wanted to.

"You changed" he pointed out and the sentence made a knot form down my throat. I used to be a petulant only child, ripping off my parents of all kind of material things in compensation for them not paying attention to me and therefore showing me no love. Now love wasn't what they offered, but at least the intended to be more caring. They'd never give me the discipline that had lead my change though, but I had Paul for that. I didn't need them in that way anymore, so I guessed they could be forgiven for enjoying just the good times with me.

"I did" I stated sharply as a few tears escaped my eyes.

"Look all I'm saying about it is that you could be a bit less confrontative with them and see where that goes. I'm sure you'll live more peacefully. Is that too much to ask for?" Paul asked for a truthful answer, but he already knew it. Sometimes I wondered what it was to be like to be right all the time.

"No, it's not. I guess I can try" I complied absolutely exhausted of the whole situation. So I'd have to be less bitchy to my parents. That couldn't hurt, right? It'd actually give me some peace when they're around me, which is still not very often anyways. So what was for me to lose, right?

With my sentence signed by my own hand, Paul resumed the punishment he had paused and the rain of slapping noises came back. I started grunting and moving lightly to ease some of the pain, but didn't get more vocal than that. I had been stupid confronting him like this. He wasn't my parents, and he sure as hell wasn't going to hesitate to give me a punishment I earned by myself. I made a mental note to be smarter in the future and never pull a stunt like this again. I can't handle any more sore butt days!

I was in peace with myself, reluctantly waiting for the punishment to be over, until the smacks stopped all of the sudden. I felt a firm hand lifting my by my shoulder to help me back on my feet. I stood up right next to him, trying to figure out why he had stopped so suddenly. He shared a cold look with me before getting up with a deep sigh and heading to the implements closet. When I saw what his intentions were, I panicked.

"Wait, no!" I ran after him and tried to stop him, but he simply turned me around and dismissed me with two very hard smacks to my already sore butt. I walked back the steps I had taken, clenching my hands to my cheeks where Paul's hands had hit me seconds ago, and feeling defeated I waited until the rustling noise went silent. He had found what he was looking for.

"Come on Paul, can't we call it off? I won't do it again" I said and felt like one of those CD's that mess up and repeat over, and over again... yeah I still have CD's. Big deal!

"You know you deserve it. You disobeyed me twice today" Paul said eyeing me sternly with the wooden ruler in his hands. That sure made him look dangerous.

"When?!" I blurted out before I could control my tongue. If I kept this up, I'd end up with a peeled off butt.

"Earlier today when I ordered you to drop the attitude. And now, when I told you not to lie to your parents, then it's the first thing you do. It seems like you've been asking for this" Paul ended the listing off my offenses before taking a couple steps towards me with the big wooden ruler in his hands. Oh nooo.

"Please. I've had enough" I dared to say, knowing it couldn't hurt to inflict some guilt in him with my puppy dog eyes. Whether those were working or not, I was not completely sure.

"You said the same hours ago. Yet here you are, giving me attitude again and lying. I think I need to raise the stakes a little" he said with determination and I knew I was more than screwed.

That's more like a lot. I thought to myself... out loud, while I eyed carefully the implement in the teacher's hands. Fuck! Not a second later he had me pinned against the desk, my butt in full display for him to discharge the wooden weapon upon my rear.

"We'll see if you keep the attitude" Paul threatened harshly making me whimper like a kicked puppy. He raised the ruler high in the air and let it fall heavily until it connected painfully with my cheeks. I was prompted forward with the intense blow and it made a shotgun noise that echoed the room. Fuuuck. Please don't let it ALL of them be like this.

"OWWW please I won't! I'll shut up!" I started begging for my life once Paul picked up a rhythm with that horrible thing. "I won't say anything EVER AGAIN OWwww I won't lie anymore, please" I whimpered before the waterworks started. A few thick tears ran down across my flushed cheeks, my stomach clenching in hiccups making my breathing uneven and heavy. I prayed Paul wasn't thinking on giving me much more than that. It felt like my ass was ready to fall apart.

"Indeed you won't SMACK SMACK Unless you want to be here once again SMACK SMACK but you won't get away so easily SMACK SMACK" Paul said not letting down the strength of the smacks not even once.

Easily? Easily? My ass was on fucking fire! I knew though that if I decided to do this again, he'd find a way to make this even a lot worse. I guess I had experienced in my own flesh that he meant business when he said 'You better not do this again or it'll be worse'.

After 10 more of those, I had completely abandoned myself to my horrendous fate. I kept my arms close to my body, both to control my shaking with my loud unstoppable sobbing and to resist the temptation of reaching back. After a couple times of getting my hands hit with the ruler, I had learnt to control my impulses. After the last smack was delivered to the middle of my butt, I heard the ruler being put away and Paul's strong steps until he was right next to me. I didn't move though, I didn't want to look at him in his face with tears running down my face like a little girl. He still placed his hands gently on my shoulders and slowly prompted my to turn around. I kept my gaze on the floor while he wrapped his arms around me protectively, caressing my hair until my cries died down to eventual hiccups that made me feel even more childish. I heard him giggle at my gesture, but I didn't find it that funny.

Once I regained the ability of speaking, I raised my look to lock eyes with the paternal figure I had in front of me, the only one I had actually. My parents may be trying to be better, but they'll never be like him. He's the one person who's not afraid to confront me and call me out when I'm doing something wrong, no matter how mad I get at him in the moment.

"I guess I should thank you for aiding my parents. They really need consoul on the parenting department" I commented ironically while rubbing my hands on my sore behind, still trying to smooth the sting I was feeling.

"I'm not doing this for your parents, I'm doing it for you" he said as he stared right into my baby blue eyes that were still quite puffy from all the crying. "You're a good person Jess. You're respectful and easy going and that's something you have to fight for. You can't let anyone get the best of you. You know how you want to be".

"I wanna be more patient" I admitted while scrubbing my swallowed eyes with the back of my hand. "I'm just tired of fighting with them".

"You don't have to anymore. I'll support you in anyway I can. You know that, right?" Paul's comprehensive and encouraging voice got to my ears and immediately made me feel better about this whole thing.

"Yeah" I nodded my head and looked at him with a wide smile.

We hugged each other again, this time my arms wrapped around his middle and my head resting on his strong chest. It was amazing how his breathing soothed me so much. I'd never feel safer than in his arms, and so I knew I didn't need to go around spitting fire to everyone so I wouldn't get hurt. He'd never allow anyone to hurt me, not even my parents.

"Right. We're calling it off for today. You really worn me off" Paul said once we broke our embrace and he took a sit on his chair, letting an exhausted sigh once he plopped on the seat.

"After two spankings, I'm a little worn off myself" I smirked before swinging my backpack on my shoulder. I saw a dash of annoyance in his eyes, so I knew better than to keep pushing it. Time to go. "See you tomorrow" I waved when I passed by him and ran for the door as fast as I could. Could I get three spankings in one day? It'd be a record for sure.

As I walked outside of school to my car, I received a call from my mom asking if I'd be available for dinner or not. Apparently they wanted to discuss with me a trip to London next month, and I tried to sound as excited as I could. I politely accepted their offering and hung up the phone with a smile, knowing what Paul would have said if he had heard me. That wasn't too hard, was it?.

By Psparkle022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 152K 47
Riley had always been the responsible one; she looks after her younger siblings, she doesn't drink, she does everything by the book. But this summer...
691 0 33
Sequel to 'Even Fat Girls Need Love'. You don't have to read that book to understand this one, some parts may be confusing though. This story takes...
199K 3.3K 26
Jenn Williams has never been a good girl. She is trouble. She smokes, drinks, regularly cuts school, messes with wrong boys and get's in trouble with...
1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...