The Merge ( EXO's Miracles In...

By Yasmine_Hashem

Twelve different lives. Suddenly, eleven of them should unite to help the twelfth one. Otherwise.. He'll die... More

Note.
1- Never Let Go
2- Spotlight
3- Strawberries
4- Second Chances
5- Fear Not, I Got You
6- The Bartender
7- Summer Love
8- Time is Dear/Deer
9- The Truth
10- My Treasure
12- Isolation.. Exiled
The Merge
The Merge 2
The Merge 3
The Merge 4
The Merge 5
The Merge 6
The Merge 7
The Merge 8
The Merge 9
The Merge 10
The Merge 11
Bonus?..
Author's Note
2014

11- Peace of Mind

46 3 0
By Yasmine_Hashem

The Navy is always straight and hard. The officers should be in perfect shape and smart as hell. Also they should be active and ready anytime, anywhere.

"Hyung, you're really leaving?" A young soldier asked.

The hyung smiled and looked at him, "It's not really optional now, is it?"

"I'm sorry you have to go through this." Said another.

Still smiling, "It's okay." Then he turned to the rest of them, "Stop making me look pathetic, I don't want to feel pity for myself"

"You shouldn't feel that, we all love you so much that we don't want to let you go."

"Let go, because I have a beautiful life waiting for me outside there. And please stop with the jealousy." They all laughed at Xiumin's last words. Though they knew how hard it is for him. He did everything to enlist in the navy, but after the accident he had at the last patrol all the officers, Chiefs and doctors said that he should quit. It's hurting him, but according to how strong he is, his kind heart, pure soul and perfect brain. He would definitely survive this.

He will..

"Aah, freedom.." Xiumin said opening his arms at the light wind. Then lowered them, and looked down, "I don't really like you, you know!" He said.

He decided to walk down the street, when he saw sign that says, "Opening tomorrow night!".. He smiled at himself putting both hands in his pockets, "Serves me right!.. Celebrating my honor." He said.

As he kept walking he saw a couple passing by him, smiling and chatting, he smiled at them. He loved how lovable couples look as they walk together.. He never felt jealous, because actually he never give it a thought.

"Me, having a girlfriend? N~ not going to work. I don't even know how to deal with them. All my life studying, then soldiers and that's that and I love it." He said.

His phone rang, picking it up, it's his uncle, "Morning Uncle." He smiled at his uncle's voice.

"Morning, Xiumin.. Where are you so early in the morning?" His uncle asked.

"I'm having a walk. I just got out and I need to smell fresh air." He answered.

"Xiumin, everyone here is worried about you.. Are you okay, my son?" His uncle asked worriedly.

"Yes, I'm great. Tell them not to worry, I'm okay." He replied.

"Then, we're throwing you a party today, don't tell that I told you or they'll kill me." His uncle chuckled on the line and so did Xiumin.

"When are you coming, anyways?" The uncle asked.

"Ummm.. Let's say, in few hours.."

"Then, if you wanted someone to hang with, you can text me and I'll run away. I can do that." His uncle said making the other chuckle.

He got a waiting call, "Uncle, I have another call." He said."Yes, now you go." His uncle hang up and Xiumin swiped the lines.

"Yes?"

"Hey, hyung!"

"Oh, boy! Where have you been?" Xiumin asked.

"Hyung, I really need to talk to you." The person on the other line sounded desperate.

"What is it? What's going on?" Xiumin asked worriedly.

"I have to go now. There's one last thing I'll try, either it works or not, I'll be calling you back."

"I'll wait for you. And do whatever you're doing wisely." Xiumin said and the other hang up.

"Oh, I hope everything goes well with him." Xiumin said as his phone rang again before he managed to put it in his pockets, "What is it today? Trying to make me busy and keep me away from me?!" He said annoyed then he took the call, "This is Xiumin.."

"Yes, Sir. You're file is ready, are you picking it up now?" The soldier on the other line said.

Few days ago, Xiumin has asked a friend of him to add his family history to his file and now it's ready for him.

"Yes, I'm on my way." He ended the call, turned around and started walking again.

He went, picked the file and headed straight home. He didn't check it, since he knew there's a party for him, he needed not to be late for it.

As soon as he reached home, everyone cheered and rushed towards him with gifts and smiles and so on.

The night went peacefully though he still think about his friend who needed help, he waited for him to call but there was nothing. So, sending him a message seemed the best to do and so he started typing, "Hey, kid! How did it go? Did you manage to do it your way? I'm kind of worried about you. Text me back." And he sent it.

His mother entered his room, "There's a party for you outside.." She said and sat down next to him, she saw the file, "What's that?"

"That's my file, I asked a friend of mine to add my family history to it.." He said, "I want to keep it a good folder here." He smiled at her.

"Add your.. family history?" She asked

"Yes" He answered still smiling.

"hmmm.. and the party?"

"I'm not reading this now, Mama. I'm going out, just needed a moment of peace." He said,

"Let's go." He said and took her hand out. She still felt dazed and looked at the file with the corner of her eye.

He felt his pocket vibrates and picked up the phone, he got a message back, "Yes, it worked. I'm about to do something big hyung. Are you free tomorrow?"

He texted him back, "Yes, there's a new place opening tomorrow night near to my ex office. Meet me there."

And the final message he received is, "I know the place. I'll meet you there."

An hour later his mother dragged him out of the party. "What is it now, mother?" He asked her smiling.

"There's someone I would like you to meet." She said.

He turned around, "Where's he?" He asked.

"Not here, here's the address." She said and handed him a paper.

"Mama, what's this?!" He read few words, "Ahh, this is really getting on my nerve!" He said a bit annoyed.

"Would you just do it for your mother?" She asked.

"I don't want to, Mama. Like really I don't want to! You think I'm really that desperate?" He asked feeling hurt.

"No, my boy. No, it's never like that. I'm just worried. Please do this for me. Put my heart on ease." She said looking at him so sincerely.

"Yes, mother.. Now?" He asked feeling down.

"Yes." She answered smiling.

"Okay." He said and she hugged him, then he left.

Later that night he called his mother, "Hi, Mama".

"Hey, Xiumin, how did it go?" She asked.

"Quiet well. Listen, I ran into someone and I'll stay out tonight, I also have a very important meeting tomorrow night, but I'll pass by home first, change and then go." He said.

"Yes, my Xiumin. Take your time." She said then sighed, "Are you sure, you're okay my boy?" She asked him.

"Yes, mom." He answered.

"You haven't taken the file with you." She said looking at the closed file infront of her.

"Yeah, I'll read that when I get home." He said.

"Xiumin, when you come tomorrow, before you read it and before you leave, I have to talk to you." She said gently but with a sense of fear in her voice.

"I told you, I'm okay mother." He smiled.

"It's not that.." She sighed deeply, then nervously said, "There's something I need to tell you."

"Should I come now?" He asked.

"No, I'm staying with our siblings tonight. You stay at your friend's, but tomorrow, make sure we talk, is a priority." She said and he agreed..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 266 27
What if the person you loved the most was the reason you were Falling apart?
106K 2.7K 31
Chae Yi is now a University student and it's her second year. However, she is constantly bullied by a group of boys who calls themselves Exo. She is...
154K 4.2K 38
Parents gone. Boyfriend cheated. Isn't that enough to never love anyone anymore? Love. A word that seems to be unexistent in Im Hani's life. However...
2.8K 171 21
Luhan and Minseok loved each other so much but fate said otherwise. It all started when Luhan and Minseok's younger sister agreed to lie to Luhan's f...