Mixed Love ~~ Alex Ernst

Da Ikeepuguessing

Alex Ernst has had a temper on screen but off screen he was incredibly sweet, especially to Dani. Danielle D... Altro

Cast
Chapter 1 - Falling in Love Again
Chapter 3 - The guy from Long ago
Chapter 4 *Smut-ish*
Chapter 5- My ex lover
Chapter 6 - She's back and She's here to stay
Chapter 7 - Best Friend Trauma
Chapter 8: Why didn't you love me
Chapter 9: Love me now (Smut)
Chapter 10 -What really happened. (Trigger Warning)
I made a another book!!!
Chapter 11- I'm Sorry
Chapter 12- The Date: Part 1

Chapter 2 - Home sweet Home

237 1 0
Da Ikeepuguessing

Dani's P.O.V.

I finally landed and I started to get way more excited than I already was. I was ecstatic! I couldn't wait to see my best friends again. Plus I wanted to finally tell Alex how I felt about him after all these years.

-----Skip to Dani's New Apartment-----

Alex's P.O.V.

I have to work up the courage to ask Dani out on a date. But why would she want to date me? She's a model, she has a dozen guys going after her, so why would she ever pick me.

Dani is the most beautiful and intelligent girl I have ever seen or met. I fell in love with her ever since she pushed that kid off the slide because I said he was taking too long in 3rd grade. I'm finally gonna ask her out. I'll do it now before I punk out.

A-Hey Dani can we talk for a second
DD-Sure Alex! What's up?
A- I've liked you for a long time. And I was hoping you felt the same way. So would you go out with me?
DD-Of course! I've liked you too!
D- Well it was about time you guys got to together.
A- SHUT UP DAVID!

I know I told David off but he was right. But it was never the right time. Ok, I'm lying I was just being a wuss.

Dani's P.O.V.

I texted Alex and we are going on our date tonight and I'm super excited! I've been waiting for him to ask me that for years! I just can't believe he finally did it.

*Knock Knock*

When I saw who was at the door I knew my life was over.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
136K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
178K 9.6K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
95.4K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...