The Way Life Goes

ThatCooCiousLove द्वारा

Cookie is finally Out Of Prison When She Gets Out She Is Really Mad At Lucious For divorcing Her and Because... अधिक

Character List
Chapter 1: First Day Out
Chapter 2: Mommy's Home
Chapter 4: Breaking The News Part 2
A/N
Chapter 5: Regret In Yours Tears
Chapter 6: Back Down Memory Lane
Chapter 7: Love Drought
Chapter 8: Love Drought Part 2
Chapter 9: Got You On My Mind
A/N
Teaser
Chapter 10: Teaser Continued
Chapter 11: The Unexpected Good News
Chapter 12: Showtime
Chapter 13: Family Time
Chapter 14: Where Are They?
Chapter 15: Come Back To Me
Charter 16: Happy Birthday Cookie
Chapter 17: What Are We Having?
(A/N)
(A/N Part 2)
Chapter 18: Carol???
Charter 19: What Do Y'all Want?
Chapter 20: Daddy Is That You??
Chapter 21: I Don't Care!!
Chapter 22: Back To School
Chapter 23: Back To School Part 2
Chapter 24: It's Friday!!!!!
Chapter 1: Time Skip
Chapter 2: Thankgiving Day
Chapter 3: Hi Lola
Chapter 4: Girls Day
Chapter 5: Who Are You?
Chapter 6: Wow!!!
Chapter 7: Wow Continued
Chapter 8: Drama
Chapter 9: How Lola Came To Be
Chapter 10: 17 YEARS?!?
Chapter 11: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 12: The Storm
Chapter 13: The Storm Part 2
Chapter 14: How Have You Been?
Chapter 15: I Don't Know How To Feel
Chapter 16: Leviticus Las Vegas
Chapter 17: Everybody Wants A Piece
The New Story!!
Chapter 18 - Everybody Meet Yana

Chapter 3: Breaking The News Part 1

1.5K 41 161
ThatCooCiousLove द्वारा

-Next Morning-

Cookie POV

I wake up to seeing Shardae on top of Melodie and her head on hanging off the bed. I smile ever since they were babies they used to always sleep so close together.

(How they were sleeping except the girl is replaced by Shardae and the boy is replaced by Melodie)

I looked at the clock and see that it's only 7:30 so I figured not to wake them since they are not going back to school for a few months. So I just got out of bed and went downstairs and layed down on the couch. And watch Law & Order SVU (Special Victims Unit) since i don't really like the other ones to me their not as juicy as the SUV I was on the episode where Oliva gets kidnapped and it's so good. After a Couple episodes I ended up falling asleep.

Lucious POV:

I hear the t.v a little and wake up I get up and go check on the girls. I crack the door and let out a small laugh at how they were when I saw that Cookie wasnt in the bed I knew she was in the living room watching T.V. So I start to head downstairs and I start to hear Law & Order SUV and I knew Cookie was watching it I walk in and see the cutest sight ever Cookie was sleep on the couch with the remote in her hand. I smile and bit my lip damn She's so beautiful and so adorable when She sleeps I take me the remote out of her hand and kiss her on her forehead and cheek he she stir's a bit pushes my face and says ''mhmm'' and turns over. I chuckle and grab a cover and cover her up as soon as I did she snuggles into it. I smile and take a picture of her and post it on instagram.

(Lucious_Lyon: I Finally Got My Baby Back Sweet Dreams Baby😘😍💋💤 #iloveyou #mycookiemonster #cookiebear)

I post it and back in my bedroom for a couple minutes just until everyone wakes up. While I'm in my room I just started to think about how Cookie react when I tell her that the divorceed papers that I sent her wasn't real I just did that so I wont have to hear Anika's mouth and because I just couldn't do it I could never let go of my baby just like that not now not ever. After thinking about Cookie I went into my secret room hidden in my closet that know one knows about not even Anika I had it installed to be hidden the day I got this house. This room has tapes and pictures of me and cookie when we were younger and of her and the kids and one picture on the wall of me and cookie back in the day.

Everytime I come in this room I always smile at that picture across from it is another picture on the wall of Cookie at the store.

I laugh because that was the day we were fooling in the store. And our weeding rings were in glass and a golden platform like at the museums. Under Cookies ring the platform read: ''The best day of my life I love you Cookie Lyon and I always will, Love Your Husband'' and Mines wrote: ''The best day of my life I love you Lucious Lyon and I always will, Love Your Sexy Ass Wife'' I start to laugh a little bit damn I love that woman so much that it hurt. And I cant wait to show Cookie the girls their surprise then I'm going to break up with Anika because I do not love her and she gets on me damn nerves I really have a strong feeling that she is cheating on me all the signs are there. And then I'm taking my baby out to eat and then I'm going to tell her the news. After a few hours of thinking I went downstairs to wake everyone up Cookie of course. I go downstairs and tap her a few times she moves a little bit after a few taps ''Cookie, are you up'' I whisper in her ear ''Mhmm, move Lucious'' she says turning over and going back to sleep I smirk I know how to wake her up. SMACK!! I smacked her on ass so hard she jumped up and slapped me on my arm ''Are you finally woke'' I say smirking she nods and groans from the smack ''Damn that hurt'' She says rubbing her ass ''Awww you want me to rub it for you'' I say grinning and sitting down next to her ''No I'm good'' She says getting up ''Let's go wake the girls'' I say we go upstairs and laugh because now Melodie is on top of Shardae and her head and arm is hanging off the bed I start to wake up Shardae and Cookie wakes up Melodie ''Wake up baby it's Mommy'' she say tapping Melodie and she wakes up ''Good Morning Baby'' Cookie says giving Melodie a kiss on he cheek ''Good Morning Mommy'' Melodie says back while I'm still trying to wake up Shardae she's still breathing she's just a heavy sleeper just like her mom ''Damn she won't get up'' I say tapping her more ''Hold on dad I think I know how'' Melodie says smiling ''What are you about to do'' Cookie asks but Melodie doesn't answer then she starts shaking Shardae ''WAKE UP SHARDAE THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE'' Melodie says shaking her more but Shardae just turns over and pushes Melodie head away ''Mhmm wheres mommy'' She says going back to sleep I look at Cookie who is smiling ''She still does that'' Cookie says looking at Shardae ''I know right'' Melodie says I coke my hand back and was about to smack her on her butt but Cookie grabs my arm ''Stop I got this obviously she wants me to wake her up'' Cookie says in a bragging tone she sits down next to Shardae and rubs her head ''Wake up baby wake up it's mommy'' Cookie says calmly in her ear Shardae finally wakes up ''Good Morning Baby'' Cookie says kissing her on her forehead 'Good Morning Mommy'' Shardae says smiling me and Melodie are standing with our arms folded and taping our right foot on the floor looking mad.

(how they were standing)

''Finally'' Me and Melodie say away after we ate and just chilled for a few hours just until the surprise for the them is ready. It's now about 12:30 and I have to call Jamal to see if it's ready so I get and go in the kitchen to call jamal.

(On the phone)

L- Hey mal how you doing

J-I'm good dad what about you

L-good did you know that it took us over 15 minutes to wake Shardae up (laughs)

J-(laughs) yeah, I know and she didn't wake up until Mom woke her up right

L-yes but it was so adorable so mal is it ready yet

J- yep you can bring them

L-okay see you in a minute

J-OK

(hangs up)

After that I go back in the living room and hear them watching Law & Order SVU ''That's some some staright BS if he gets away with what he did to Oliva'' They all say damn it's like they all have the same brain I smile and go in the living room ''Ya'll ready to go'' I say looking at them ''Where are we going'' Cookie says ''It's a surprise'' I say smiling we all get in the car and after driving for like a hour they were all asleep ''OH DAMN A TRUCK'' I scream swereving making them all jump up ''Come on, lets go'' I say laughing ''mhmm'' They all say getting out of the car and walking up to the house walking in they all gasped ''who's house is this'' Cookie says looking around in awe mode''Your's now go have a look around ''OK Thank you so much Lucious'' She says hugging me and kissing me on my cheek ''Your Welcome, beautiful'' I say kissing her on the cheek she runs away like a little kid on Christmas.

(Shardae's Room And Bathroom)

I hear Shardae screaming and ran upstairs laughing damn I love my family ''OH MY GOD THANK YOU DADDY''Shardae says running and hugging me ''Your welcome baby now go check out the rest of the house'' I say kissing her forehead ''OK''She says running away. I hear Melodie screaming I came in and she hugged me ''OH My God Thank You So Much Daddy I Think I might Pass Out''She says hugging me ''Your welcome baby and don't pass out just yet'' I say kissing her on her forehead ''OK I won't yet''she says running away.

(Melodie's Room And Bathroom)

''LUCIOUS, LUCIOUS'' Cookie calls me I enter the room and see Cookie just staring at her room and then stumbles a bit then falls luckily I caught her and laid her on her bed. After a few minutes she wokes up and sits up ''Are you okay WHERE YOU GOING''I shouted as she ran away from the bed and out the room ''I'M OK AND I'M GOING TO LOOK AT TE REST OF THE HOUSE'' she says I smile and go downstairs.

(Cookie's room, wardrobe, bathroom, and the rest of the house)

I look around the house looking for jamal and he's not here so I call him

(on the phone)

L-hey mal where you at

J-I'm on my way Micheal called and told me something at home so I had to rush over there.

L- oh okay tell him I said hey and is he okay.

J-yeah he's okay our toilet just overflowed so how are they reacting.(laughing)

L-good you hear that.(put the phone on speaker and hear cookie and the girls yelling)

J-WOW I guess they really like it huh dad. (laughing)

L-yeah they sure cookie passed out and got right back up to running around the house.(laughing)

J- OK dad see you in a minute for real this time

L-(chuckles) OK

I smile and then I felt phone start to vibrate a lot so I pick it up and see that the picture I took of Cookie got 14,342,908 likes and 12,856 comments some of them saying.

''Aww she's so adorable''

''Ya'll so cute Lucious+Cookie=CooCious''

''Ya'll are my favorite couple''

''I love you guys''

I smile and put my phone back in my pocket. Then jamal comes in ''HEY JAMAL WE MISSED YOU''Cookie and the girls say running to hug him ''Hey I missed ya'll to how ya'll like the house'' Jamal asked smiling ''OH MY GOD IT'S AWESOME''They all shouted ''Umm...ok ya'll ready to head to Empire'' Jamal says laughing they all nod and we head out the door and into the car and I can't to show Cookie her company and how much we've accomplished.

_______________

Hey Ya'll Sorry for the Cliffhanger I'll try to resume their day at empire tomorrow Because Wattpad has a 20 picture policy so i'll try to update tomorrow

Love, Dae Dae💋😍💕😘

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

125K 3.1K 38
In this Cookie and Lucious story you will follow them in there journey to turn back time. The Question is can Cookie and Lucious rewrite their story...
8.8K 412 17
"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔𝘩 𝑡𝑜 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮." TNTXCXL PRESENTS... The Lyons willing to fight for eachother no matter what..Everythi...
40K 1.2K 34
Music, Secrets, Love Jamal Lyon is the son of a legendary hip-hop and R&B artist, Lucious Lyon. When people see him, they see his father. They think...
57.1K 1.4K 24
The sequel to Big Sister of Empire. So much stuff has happened. Lucious getting arrest. Trina engagement and pregnancy. Could the Lyons have more pro...