A Change In History (A Future...

Par AnimeXLover13

Gohan is near death when he is faced with a power far greater than his own, and has no choice but to fight fo... Plus

A Change In History (A Future Gohan Love Story)
Chapter 3: A Hero's Battle/ Recovery part 3
Chapter 4: The Training With King Kai In Other World!
Chapter 5: How Gohan Escaped The Battle With The Androids!
Chapter 6: Happy Birthday Trunks!!
Chapter 7: Trunks and Vegeta reunited?

Chapter 2: A Hero's Battle part 2

1.4K 24 4
Par AnimeXLover13

Chapter 2: A Hero's Battle part 2

Gohan's P.O.V

Leaning forward my wooden chair, I heard a knock on the front door. Mother was in the bath, so I decided to get it.

"Hey Gohan, where's you mother?" Grandpa questioned as he handed me a grocery bag.

I smiled.

"She'll be right out, she is taking a bath."

Placing the bags onto the kitchen table, I walked back into the living room where my grandpa was seated.

"Gohan?."

"What is it Grandpa?" I answered back.

"About them Androids, are you sure you want to do this? I mean your just a kid." Grandpa asked confused.

I nodded.

"Yes! I have to."

"I KNOW I MIGHT DIE, BUT I NEED TO AVENGE MY FRIENDS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER" Slightly powering up, rage filled my body. I was tensed, just thinking about what happened made me sprout with energy around my body.

"Gohan! Calm down, you're going to destroy the house!" Grandpa warned.

Lowering my energy, I calmed down. I just couldn't bare the thought of not avenging my friends, it was my top goal.

"I'm going to Roshi's, he's the only one who can understand how I feel."

Heading toward the door, mother had walked out the bathroom.

"And where do you think you're going?" Mother said angrily.

Running out the door, mother chased after me. Ascending into the air, mother was yelling to get back inside. Ignoring her demand, I headed towards Master Roshi's small Island.

"HELLO! MASTER ROSHI?!" I yelled, but no answer.

Master Roshi's P.O.V

Rising up from underneath the ocean's floor, Gohan was standing in-front of Kami House.

*Cough's hard* "What is it you need young lad?, You can't have my food" I said getting out of the submarine along with Oolong, Puar, and the Turtle.

"Why were you... down there?." Gohan questioned.

"As you can see Gohan, we aren't as strong as you so we stay low undercover" Oolong announced.

"Look piggy, keep that mouth shut okay!" I yelled at the chubby short pig named Oolong.

"Face it, you're not stronger than Gohan Roshi, you're just an old pervert!".

"Please guys don't fight" said puar as she tried to calm us down.

"Roshi!, I came here to talk to you" Gohan called.

"Fine fine, what do you want?."

Heading into Kami house, Gohan took a seat on the lounge chair crouched over with his face towards the floor, with his elbows on his knee's.

"I don't think i'll make it long, the androids are going to get me sooner or later. It isn't fair, I need more strength,but where?." Gohan's word were clear, I could see straight through him, he knew he wouldn't last as long as he wanted too.

"Sometimes, we are going to have challenges we just can't beat, but at least we know we tried son" I sighed.

"Yeah...well, being fourteen and facing tough battles is hard on me. I just want be able to know someone is watching and seeing how hard i'm trying to protect other's".

"Did you forget?, someone is watching you, your father.... I bet he's proud to see how strong and brave you are. Don't forget that" I reminded.

He raises his head. "But, I just don't even know anymore. I probably disappoint him, I'm sorry dad."

I shake my head. "No, you see your father is very proud to see you've made it this far. Think about it Gohan, a young innocent pure-hearted boy like you is something to be proud of" I tell him carefully.

"Thanks Roshi, I appreciate it." Gohan smiled.

"Gohan. Your a tough cookie, i'm surprised you've really buffed up kid, man it's been awhile" Oolong said complimenting Gohan.

"Aha thanks Oolong".

"AHEM, well anyway we need to head back down with the submarine. Come on guys" I shouted opening the door.

"HOLD ON ROSHI!, I'LL MAKE YOU A DEAL!" Gohan yelled.

"If you help me train, I'll get you some food to eat".

"Me? I'm rusty, my skills aren't as good sorry kid, but i'll take the food."

"Louses, Roshi just help him train you loser!" Said Oolong.

"SHUT IT PIGGY!."

Oolong smiled evilly."He's just scared Gohan."

"Ahahaha" Gohan chuckled.

"Fine, fine, when do you want me to train with you and where?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, and by mount pals" he explained.

"Alright".

"Well i'm off back to my house, see you tommorow" Gohan smiled walking out out of Kami house.

He's definately stronger than Goku, I can sense it. He just hasn't realised it.

"You were scared weren't you" Oolong laughed. I punched him on his head.

Gohan's P.O.V

Ooh boy, now i'll have someone to train with.

Heading home, I knew I was in deep trouble from earlier.

"I'm home!."

"Hey Gohan, we just came over" said Bulma.

"We..?" I ask confused.

Walking up from behind Bulma, Trunks, the purple haired boy waved.

My eyes grew big, once I had seen how big Trunks became in a short amount of time.

"Gosh Trunks, you've gotten bigger" I compliment.

"You must be Gohan, mother has told me a lot of great things about you" he smiles.

"About me? Awh thanks Bulma."

"GOHAN!. YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!" Mother yelled walking into the living room handing Bulma a cup of tea.

"But mother."

"Dont you, but mother me" mom yelled back.

"Now go to your room, like a civilized boy" mother ordered.

Lowering my head to the ground, I started walking to my bedroom. The expression on Bulma's face felt bad for me as for Trunks too.

"Chichi, Gohan has a lot going on. I mean give the kid a break, look at him he studies everyday just so he can please you, he trains hard to please his father" Bulma slightly whispers.

"If anything he needs your support right now. Someone who can lead him through the process of life, just like he wanted his father too" Bulma dedused.

"Bulma, I know you care about Gohan, But stay out of it!" Said Mother.

Gohan, it's okay son. What you did wasn't wrong, you just needed to have a little space. And I understand that.

"Dad? Why....I just can't take no more of this. It's so difficult-"

I understand that, sometimes when you're having a bad day, just think of positive things. I have to go son but remember no matter how hard life is, i'm always here watching you....goodbye my son.

A slight smile framed my face. I didn't feel alone anymore.

A quick explosion shook the ground, running out of my room, I ran outside to see the blast was very close by, it was the merciless androids.

"So finally after four long years, this is where you are" I smirked.

Running out the door, I headed to where the androids were. Trunks tried to follow but Bulma caught him just in time. Mother had grabbed my arm, but I yanked back.

"Sorry mom, I need to go!" turning super saiyan, my hair was golden blonde, and my eyes were blue. My gi was the same as my father's but the writing on the back said I was a student under Piccolo.

Soaring fast in the sky, I headed towards the explosion.

"Long time no see huh?" I yelled at the black hair man known as seventeen.

"My my, look who we have here, this time your hair is blonde this time."

I didn't see his twin sister eighteen around, I assumed she must be gone.

Dashing towards me, seventeen's elbow smashed my face, moving back a few feet in the air. I disappeared then reappeared infront of the black haired android, I punched seventeen in his face. Punching and kicking, he dodged them effortlessly, grabbing onto his foot, I swung him around letting him crash into the ground. Getting up seventeen began dusting his shirt off.

"Not bad kid, but you're going to need to be a lot stronger to defeat me." He smirks evilly.

I smirk. "I haven't even got started....HAAAAA!" Powering up, I cupped my hands behind me.

"KAME.....HA...MEH.....HAA!" Releasing the ball of energy that formed in between my cupped hands out in front of me, I aimed towards seventeen. Using the kamehameha as a distraction, I went behind him using my Masanko on him.

Got him.

Grabbing onto my long golden hair, he kicked me in my jaw. Throwing a punch, I dodged throwing a energy blast at him. Seventeen grabs onto my arms pulling them behind me while his knee is in my back.

Trying to pull my arms free, I swung foward three sixty kicking him in his neck. He flew fast into the mountain, adjusting my shoulders he ascended to the sky.

"Well seventeen, it looks like you need some help ahaha" Eighteen suggests.

Looking over my shoulder, she was right behind me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

33.7K 557 24
A Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. This story is from after the Cell Games and during the Buu Saga. After the Cell Games, Gohan struggles with his guilt an...
56.9K 1.3K 33
When Goku died of the Heart Virus, his only daughter, Rosamoona, was only one. Six months later, the Androids attack and kill the rest of the Z Fight...
138K 2.5K 180
The Saiyan Warrior, Raditz, lands on Earth to confront his long-lost younger Brother, Goku. Soon conflict erupts, forcing the Saiyan brothers to figh...
182K 4.3K 41
After the arrival of Gohan's Father, Son Goku, back to earth, he then had a little chat with an unknown ally who is from the future, and only Goku wi...