Simply Irresistible

By Bookworm1993

Draco gave a cocky grin. "I am going to give you a makeover." "I'm sorry what?" "You heard me Granger, I'm... More

Simply Irresistible
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Epilogue: Lyra and James
Epilogue: Harry and Sabine
Epilogue: Willow and Tristan
Sequel... Sneak Peak
Sequel!
Author's Note

Ch.8

429K 11.1K 29.9K
By Bookworm1993

Guess Who Mystery Woman is…

The lucky woman seen on Draco Malfoy's arm as of late is none other than HERMIONE GRANGER!

If you're shocked believe me you're not the only one.

How has Draco Malfoy, bad boy of the Wizarding world snatched the newly single Princess of Light Hermione Granger?

We don't know yet but we will find out and you will all be the first to know.

Some say that they are on the rebound when their exes Sadie Rayne and Ron Weasley hooked up. But many former classmates say that the attraction has always been there hidden beneath the old as time hatred between the Slytherins and Gryffindors.

Is it true? Has there always been this flame hidden beneath the surface?

Whether or not it's true the whole Wizarding World will be watching this romance between the modern day Romeo and Juliet.

Hermione groaned as she read the article. Princess of Light? Romeo and Juliet? The press people were just nuts. Who in the world came up with those?

"Nice Mione." Blaise whistled. "Your office looks like a green house."

Hermione looked up from her desk. "I've told him to stop sending them. Believe me."

"Oh I believe you. Draco's just a bit… flashy."

"A bit! He's sent me flowers everyday this week so far! And each time the bouquet get's bigger! What's he going to send me next? The botanical gardens?"

"You can't say he's not romantic. He may be an idiot but he's at least a romantic idiot."

Hermione sighed. "At least my office has never smelled better."

"Sure you could see it that way. So you excited for the gala this evening?"

Hermione groaned. "Noooo."

Blaise gave a chuckle. "It won't be that bad."

"You don't have the press at your heels everywhere you turn."

"Ah yes. So should I start calling you Juliet?" Blaise laughed. 

Hermione scowled at him. "If you do I'll tell the press that you're also my boyfriend. They'll just love that. See how you like being chased."

Blasie paled. "Yeah, no thanks." He then stood up out of one of the seats in Hermione's office. "Well then see you later this evening." Blasie smiled before leaving. "Don't forget that we're done working by two so that you ladies can pretty yourselves. Not that you need it of course." Blaise winked. 

"Okay." Hermione smiled softly.

Hermione looked at the clock. It said one. She had an hour before she had to leave.

!

"Hermione."

Hermione looked up from her desk.

It was Ken Hamilton.

"Hey Ken."

"It's two."

Hermione looked at the clock. Her eyes widened as she saw that it was indeed two now.

She gave an embarrassed grin. "Sorry I guess I was a bit enthralled on the case."

"You mean the Olto's case?"

"Yeah." Hermione smiled.

"It's quite different isn't it?"

"Yeah, I've never had one like it before."

"Me neither, but I must insist I drag you away so that you can get ready for the gala this evening."

"You think they'd let me go in pants and a blouse?"

"Well…" Ken said thoughtful. "You would make a fashion statement."

Hermione frowned. "That wouldn't be good. But maybe it'd be fun to shock everybody. " She grinned.

Ken laughed. "Tell Malfoy he's a lucky man. Now come on, you have to leave this instant Ms. Granger. Otherwise I will be forced to manhandle you out of here."

Hermione laughed this time. "I'm going I'm going."

When Hermione got home the first thing she did was take a shower.

As she was drying her hair, there was a knock on her door.

Hermione looked opened the door and was shocked to find that it was Gustav.

"Gustav?"

"Hello Beautiful." Gustav kissed Hermione's cheek.

Hermione blushed. "I don't mean to be rude but what are you doing here?"

"Draco said that you have a gala this evening that many will be watching." Gustav said looking at her.

Hermione groaned. "Don't remind me. I have to get ready and all I want to do right now is pull a paper bag over my head."

"Which is why we are here. We will make you a goddess and blow everyone away." He announced.

"We?"

Then suddenly two other people came behind Gustav. One was Andy while the other was one Hermione didn't recognize. But she was still gorgeous. One of those that were model gorgeous. With pale blonde hair she could've passed for a Veela but she wasn't. She didn't quite have that flare. The most striking was her eyes. They weren't brown but honey colored.

"Um come in. Please." Hermione said. 

"This if  you remember is Andy."

Andy waved.

Hermione nodded at her.

"And this is my wife. Gemina."

Hermione went wide eyed. "Wow, you're gorgeous."

Gemina laughed and then smiled at Hermione. "Thanks. I can see why Gustav and Draco like you. Now come on we are here to make you breathtaking."

!

Draco sat on one of the loveseats in his room as he waited.

"Master must get ready."

"I know Ivy." Draco smiled softly to the house elf.

"Ivy set out master's robes out for the night already."

"Thank you."

"And the pearl necklace is in the tux jacket master."

"Thank you Ivy, I'll get ready in a few minutes."

"Good, master has to be pretty for Miss Hermione. Ivy like Miss Hermione, more than she ever liked Miss Sadie. Miss Hermione actually eats Ivy's cooking. Ivy likes Miss Hermione much more." Ivy sniffed.

Draco smiled. "Me too Ivy."

!

"So Teddy how do you think Mummy looks?" Ginny asked as she modeled the beautiful turquoise colored gown for her son. It was one shouldered and made of silk. It rippled and fit in all the right places showing off her curves.

"Can I come in yet Gin?" Harry asked.

"No!"

"Mummy looks very pretty." Teddy assured, grinning.  

"So then I should let your daddy see now?"

Teddy nodded.

Ginny sighed. "Okay. Come in Harry." She yelled.

Harry gave a long sigh. He then opened the door. The sight before him made him stop in his tracks.

"Gin, you look… beautiful." Harry said in awe.

Ginny blushed before throwing her arms around her husband. "I love you."

"I love you too." Harry smiled looking down at her then kissed her on the lips.

"Ewwwww." Teddy said in the background but his parents just smiled and ignored it.

!

Gemina and Andy both stood in Hermione's bedroom and went through her underwear draw.

"Why can't I just wear what I'm wearing now?"

Gemina frowned. "Love, when you have dress as beautiful as that." She pointed to the pale rose pink gown that Draco had bought her. "You must have underwear that is of the same status."

Hermione groaned.

"She's right Hermione. Your undergarments must be just as good as the outerwear. Plus it makes you feel sexy and confident when you wear them." Andy said.

"Hermione don't touch your hair!" Gemina said as she saw Hermione from the corner of her eye.

Hermione put her hand down as if it was on fire. Her hair was currently in a fancy but elegant French twist with some side bangs out hanging loose. On the side right beneath the bun was several rhinestone clips on both sides.

"Ah ha." Gemina said as she picked out a strapless dark green silk bra and matching underwear. The underwear has the thinnest straps Hermione had ever seen. It was sexy all right. Way too much so for Hermione.

"I am not wearing that!" Hermione said.

"It even still has the tag." Andy said laughing.

"Draco will love; he was a Slytherin after all." Gemina said wickedly as she gave Hermione a sly grin.

"No!"

"I can't believe this." Hermione grumbled as she put on the underwear. Once she had put them on she came back out  from the bathroom rather reluctantly.

"Oh my goodness, Hermione you look great." Andy said as the color did quite go well with Hermione's complexion.

Gemina took the dress off its hanger and brought it to Hermione.

"I can dress myself." Hermione insisted.

"Yes you can but I do not want you ruining anything. And the green does look great on you. Draco will definitely appreciate."

Hermione blushed furiously. "I hope you do know I have no intention of him seeing it."

"Of course." Gemina smiled knowingly. "Look in the mirror Hermione, and see your beauty."

Hermione looked and gasped.

"Can we come in?" Gustav asked. Breaking Hermione out of her reverie.

"We?" Hermione asked.

"Yes, your date is here."

"Of course." Hermione said.

The door opened. Hermione whirled around smiling ready to show off to Blaise.

"Malfoy?"

"Surprise." Draco smiled as he leant against the door frame.

"Why are you blindfolded?" Hermione asked looking at him confused. "Better yet, what are you doing here?"

"I'll be good and answer both your questions. First off this idiot blindfolded me. Something about not trusting me." He gestured to Gustav who did a hand gesture before bowing at his accomplishment. "And secondly Blaise was asked out suddenly by a lovely Miss Lovegood and he couldn't say no. So here I am doing him a favor and filling out for him."

"Wait a second you wouldn't have happened to be the one behind Luna's ex- date breaking his leg do you?" Hermione narrowed her eyes at him.

"Who me?" Draco gave an innocent look but it was obscured because of the fact that he was wearing a blindfold. "By the way what's this thing I won't be seeing?" Draco asked grinning.

Hermione blushed. "None of your concern Malfoy."

"Why is it that when you're mad or embarrassed you conform back to my last name…" Draco trailed off because Gustav had finally taken off his blindfold.

Several seconds went by and Draco hadn't said anything but just stared at Hermione.

"She's beautiful no?" Gustav said, anyone with hearing could hear the pride in his voice.

"Merlin yes." Draco said.

Hermione blushed at his words then couldn't help but look at him herself. He was handsome as always. Hermione sighed. Somehow he made his look effortless though. That she envied.

"Oh wait." Draco said as he pulled a velvet case out of his robe.

He handed it to Hermione.

She looked up at him confused. Then opened it and gasped. It was a pearl necklace.

"To match the ring of course." Draco said. The pearls did match.

Before either had much time to react, Hermione threw her arms around his neck.

"I don't care what people say about you Draco, because I know the real you. The caring one with a big heart."

"Are you ready?" Draco asked gulping nervously.

"Yes, I think so." Then Hermione turned to Andy and Gemina. "Thank you so much you two." Hermione said hugging them.

"What do I not get a hug?" Gustav said offended.

"Not from me. You're the one who blindfolded me." Draco said.

"Who said I want a hug from you anyway?" Gustav said to him.

All three females laughed.

"Thank you so much for everything Gustav." Hermione said as she hugged him.

"Don't give me all the credit, Draco is the one that hired me and told me your address."

"I'll thank him later. He's not that important." Hermione waved it off.

"Hey!"

Gustav gave a loud rich laugh. "You be careful tonight lovie. If there is any trouble do not hesitate to contact." Gustav said as he pressed an object into Hermione's hand, it looked much like a beacon of some sort.

"Okay." Hermione smiled.

Draco helped Hermione up the carriage. Both waved one last time at the three before the three apparated away.

Once they were gone and the carriage began its journey, Hermione smacked Draco's shoulder with as much strength as she could muster.

"Ow. What was that for?"

"For being a Malfoy and for always having to have it your way." Hermione said referring to Blaise.

"Ah yes, that. I am a Slytherin after all. Now back to what am I not going to be seeing?" Draco said, grinning wickedly. He dodged just in time so that Hermione didn't whack him in the shoulder again.

!

When Harry stepped out of the carriage the crowd went wild. As did the photographers and reporters. Harry helped Ginny step out of the carriage. Flashes went off as many tried to capture the movement. Ginny's dress glimmered and clung to her as she moved.

The carriage behind them contained Blaise and Luna. Blaise was striking as he wore a deep blue suit rather than the usual black. Luna wore a yellow beaded dress. It fit and was both elegant and beautiful. It made her blonde hair also shine and seem yellower if possible.

Many other war patrons and heroes came out. Some that were students at Hogwarts at the time of the war and some that were Auror or just fighters. Bill and Fleur came along with Charlie and a mystery date that no one knew about. Percy came with his girlfriend as did George. Neville came along with Dean Thomas and each had one of the Patil twins on their arms.

A carriage rolled to. The press waited to see who it was. A strappy diamond encrusted white shoe was seen first. Then a long leg and flash of a grey-blue gown. It was Sadie Rayne. With some help from the footmen she stepped all the way out so that everyone could see her dress.

The dress had a plunging neckline. It had a sheer midriff so that everyone could see her flat model toned stomach. It was fitted. The dress was also nearly backless with only a tie making the back. If it was on anyone else it would not have looked that good but on Sadie Rayne it just emphasized her beauty. The blue-grey brought out her hair and the makeup was done beautifully so that her eyes popped.

Then Ron Weasley came out behind her wearing a nice classic but expensive black and white tuxedo robe. His hair was sleek and styled. He stood beside Sadie and put an arm around her waist. The press took many pictures as the two descended the aisle. As they got halfway the two stopped again when a reporter yelled their names.

All eyes were on them as they politely answered the reporter's questions. However there was suddenly a pure white carriage that had pulled up. The carriage was drawn by two pure white Arabian horses.

Out stepped Draco Malfoy.

The press went berserk as they watched Draco Malfoy literally lift a beautiful brunette out of the carriage. Cameras flashed from every corner as they all knew who the brunette had to be, Hermione Granger.

Draco was smiling and chuckling as he lifted a laughing Hermione out of the carriage. Hermione had put her arms around his neck to steady herself. "I can't believe you said that to them Draco." She said laughing as she looked up at him.

"What else was I supposed to say? They were going to cheat me out. If it weren't for you and your amazing Latin reading skills." He grinned.

Hermione laughed again.

The two seemed to be in their own world.

Draco had his arm around her waist and leant down to whisper something in her ear. She suddenly looked up and blushed. It was Draco's turn to laugh.

The press went crazy and began to yell as they all wanted to know what Draco Malfoy had said that could make Hermione Granger blush.

"Oh my god." Hermione said embarrassed. Just a  moment before with Draco, she had forgotten where they were. She had been enthralled into Draco's story and ignorant of the rest of the world until he had reminded her.

"It's fine Hermione." Draco said wrapping both his arms around her small waist. He nearly engulfed her as she was still  inches shorter than him despite the high heeled shoes she was wearing.

Cameras hadn't stopped flashing once.

Neither seemed to notice the two figure abandoned by the press when they had found bigger and better news.

Ron was nearly seething as he watched Malfoy almost paw at his Hermione right in front of everyone.

Sadie meanwhile was sizing her up.

Hermione looked completely gorgeous but in a very different way than Sadie. While Sadie was a sexy untouchable beauty. Hermione in her strapless pale rose colored dress looked like elegance in its definition. She was a beautiful innocent princess at her first ball with Prince Charming. The only thing missing was a tiara but the rhinestone hair accessories were a good substitute.

Yes, Sadie realized. Hermione Granger was going to be fierce competition. But Sadie had never lost before. And she was definitely not planning to lose him to her.

                                                                              _____

Picture is of Sadie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 389 13
Hermes Granger fervently believed that Malfoy's sole purpose in life was to make his life a living hell. Dramione genderswap! Male!Hermione Granger/F...
503K 16.8K 26
She always knew who she was and never tried to be anything else; that was the beauty of her. But then two people show up at her doorstep and she find...
4M 114K 67
"You see, Draco Malfoy, without your sarcastic replies to endure each morning and that arrogance only you could carry, I find myself somewhat missing...
12.7K 249 20
She smiled softly and felt her cheeks heat up underneath his palms. His words were exactly why he was so perfect for her endeavor. She didn't have to...