Ch.19

Hermione walked back into the restaurant and sat in the seat across from Draco.

Draco looked up at her.

Hermione sat down as gracefully as she could.

"Like the dress Granger." Draco said, a smile tugging at his lips. "You look very different." He looked almost like as if he wanted to burst into laughter.

Hermione scowled at him. But it wasn't as if she was expecting him to stay silent. In all honesty if he had, she would've worried. However he was right. She did look different. She had wiped off most of the makeup she was wearing. Her lips instead of a bright berry color, she now wore a very pale pink. She went with the more natural look. And her dress. It was a bright yellow sundress, although it stopped at mid thigh and still rather fitted, the dress was the antithesis of the other thing she was wearing before.

"Ahhhhhh!" There was a scream from the other side of the room.

Hermione whirled around.

The man that had propositioned her earlier before, now stood out of his chair. "My fish just opened its eyes and moved again. I swear it."

"Honey I've already told you the first time. The fish is dead. That's not possible." The woman on the other side of him answered.

"No, no, I'm telling the truth Maryann. The fish just moved... there, it did it again!" He pointed as he shouted hysterically.

"Charles, sit down, people are staring." The woman hissed.

"Fine but I'm telling you that fish moved."

"Let's just get a new one." The woman hissed.

"What was that?" Hermione asked as she whirled around to face Draco.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I don't know." Hermione said sarcastically.

"Now that's unheard of, Hermione Granger does not know the answer."

"Draco." Hermione warned.

"It's harmless, if I could, I would give him a pigtail but unfortunately the bastard's a muggle. I don't want this weekend to be ruined by the Ministry wanting my head for doing magic on a muuggle."

"But what exactly..." Hermione was cut off by a man's scream.

"That, that, that..."

"What now Charles."

"That Cornish hen just got up and danced!"

"What?"

"I'm serious Maryann, look!"

"You know what, Charles, I do not know what is wrong with you but I think we should just head back to the car. Maybe the heat's getting to you."

"Maryann, I'm not jesting. Look it's doing it again!" He pointed furiously to the Cornish hen.

The woman looked down at her plate. Then looked up at him. "Would you stop embarrassing us!" She hissed.

Hermione turned back around to look at Draco. "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure." Draco grinned.

!

"So this is Dublin!" Hermione exclaimed as she stared out the window.

"Yep, Granger help me find a parking lot, we only have ten minutes to get to the tour."

"What?"

"I booked us a tour."

"But why?" Hermione looked at him.

"There, I see one. Hang on Hermione."