Gotta be You

By Dirty_Little_Secret1

Everyone dreams of this to auctually happen to them. Well for Kyra and McKenna it became more than a dream, i... More

Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

43 3 2
By Dirty_Little_Secret1

     When I woke up I saw Harry staring at me. I said, "Good morning."

"You look beautiful when you are sleeping, and good morning love."

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"So, are you hungry, love?"

"Kinda."

"Alright, let's get dressed then I'll go and make us some breakfast."

Harry gave me short and a sweat shirt to wear. I went in the bathroom to change, while Harry stayed in his room. After I was done, I went back into Harry's room. I walk into the room to see a shirtless Harry. I stopped and didn't know what to say. All i remember him saying was, "Like what you see love?" and laughed. I still couldn't say anything or move. So, Harry picked me up and took me down stairs. Louis was sitting on the sofa, so i went over and sat down with him. "Morning love, sleep well?" Louis asked.

"Yes. Did you?"

"Yes I did!"

"Good."

"Yep, so what are you going to do today?"

" I need to go to my house, so I can get my clothing and everything."

"Is Harry taking you?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Okay!"

"Yeah, so what are you doing today?"

"I'm going to go out with Eleanor."

"Adorable!"

"Thanks" he said smiling.

"Yeah, so you and Harry are pretty close, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because when I heard you guys over talking last Harry, said all of the other girls. How many girls was he talking about?"

"Kyra listen. Harry is a big flirt. More than Niall and hes really bad. But, when Harry has a girlfriend, he is happy with her. He never cheated on any of them. And my opinion, all those other girls were assholes. They just wanted Harry for his fame, and his body. None of them actually liked him. And I never could understand any other them. But you, you I can understanyou. A lot. And you like him. You two were and are meant to be for each other. I can tell."d. You don't have to worry about anything. If Harry is fancying you now, then he won't stop. Harry likes

"Thanks Lou. You're a big help."

"You're welcome. And hey, that's what i am here for love!"

"Alright, I'll be sure to remember that!"

"You do th-"

"Guys breakfast!" Harry shouted.

"I'll race you Lou!" I teased.

"You're on!" he said.

"1 2 3 Go!"

Louis ran, and i caught up to him. I jumped on his back and he fell down. I got back up and started running again. "Lou, I bet you!" I said.

"Only because I let you!"

"Not uh!"

"Yes, I just wanted you to feel good about your self for once!"

"So mean!"

"I'm not me-"

"Girls, girls, girls! Calm down!" Harry interrupted or little "fight."

"Never!" we shouted at him.

     After breakfast me, Harry and Louis went to Niall's flat. The door was unlocked, so we went in.  No one was up, so we went to go wake them. We ran into their room and started jumping on their bed and yelling get up! Niall fell out of bed. But he was naked. "Niall, why the hell are you naked?!" Louis and Harry yelled. I went over to McKenna and told her to get out of bed. She told me that she couldn't. I couldn't believe what McKenna and Niall just did. "McKenna how could you have sex with Niall?! No offence Niall, your nice and everything, but we had an agreement!"

"Kyra chill out." she said.

"No, I'm not going to chill out! This is serious! You could be pregnant!"

"Kyra, I'm not pregnant!"

"McKenna you don't know that for sure!"

"Whatever Kyra. You need to leave. And you Louis and Harry!"

"McKenna, you're so freaking stubborn!" I screamed as i ran out of Niall's flat.

     After we got back to Harry and Louis' flat, i ran upstairs to Harry's room. Harry came up and sat next to me. He took my hand and held it. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until one of us said something. "Kyra, listen I know your mad, bu-"

"Harry no, McKenna and I made a pact that we wouldn't have sex until we were at least engaged and she broke that!"

"But Niall didn't know about that."

" I know, but she did. I know she did. That's all we talked about. Having to be ready and to make sure that it's the right time."

"Oh"

"Yeah, that's why I am so mad."

"Babe it's fine."

"No it's not."

"Well maybe it's not, but you can't let it bother you, because you're not the one that lost something. She did. And that is something that she won't be able to get back. But you can have yours until you want to lose it. I wont rush you. Trust me babe. That is probably what Niall did. Pressure her. He never had sex before either. So I don't know what he was thinking."

"Okay."

"Come, let's go to your house and get your stuff."

"Alright, thanks for the talk, it made me feel a lot better." then i gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Lou, we are going to Kyra's to get her stuff. We will be back later." Harry explained.

"Alright you two kids, you go have fun. But not to much fun like McKenna and Niall." he said winking. I gave him the dirtiest look ever Then he backed off.

"Sorry Kyra, I didn't-"

"Lou, it's fine." Then we walked out the door.

     When we got to my house i introduced Harry to my mum. Then we went up stairs to get my stuff. I was packing, then Harry pulled me away from my closet by my waist. I was sitting on his lap now. We were looking into each others eyes. He slowly leaned in and i leaned in too. Eventually our lips met each others. He poked my lip with his tongue to deepen the kiss. He fixed him self so that he was on the top and I was on the bottom. "Harry, we can't." I said.

"I know. We are just kissing."

"Uh, alright!"

     We continued kissing, and in between breathes Harry said, "This. Is. More. Like. A. Hot. Make. Out. Session." I just smiled.

     I had to finish packing so, I pushed him off playfully and got up. After I was done packing i went down to say goodbye to my mum. She started to cry. I felt bad leaving her here all alone, but I knew that my younger brother would keep her company.  As we left, I told my mum to give my old phone to my brother. She told me she would. I remembered my closest friends numbers, so I could put them in my new phone.

     When we got to Harry's hotel Louis was gone and we were the only ones there. I helped Harry pack to go back to the UK. We saw that Louis was already packed. So, we called Zayn and Liam to see if they were packed. They were, so then they came over to watch a movie with me and Harry. I didn't even bother to invited Niall or McKenna to come over. She broke the one promise that was important to us. We had to leave at 4 to be on the plane by 5.

     We wee on the plane and I was sitting in between Harry and Louis. Than in front of us was Niall, McKenna and Liam. Then in front of them was Zayn with all 3 seats to himself to sleep. It was a 10 hour flight. Sitting in between 2 boys that never shut up was a bad idea. The only time that I got to sleep was when Harry and Louis fell asleep and that only lasted for an hour at a time. When Zayn only woke up to eat. Then there was Niall and McKenna who were constantly all over each other. Which really bothered me. I'm not jealous or anything just still mad, because she doesn't even seem to care that she hurt me. Harry saw me staring at them and said, "Babe. don't even worry about them. They will know when to stop when something happens."

"But then it will be to late."

"What will be to late?" Louis woke up saying.

'I'll talk to you later about it Lou."

"Alright, well I'm going back to sleep. Night."

"Night."

"It's not going to be to late, and if it is then that is their fault. You told her about it and that's all you can do." Harry said.

"Okay."

     We finally landed and went to Harry's real flat. Not just some hotel room that they stay in. I went straight up to Harry's room and fell asleep. About an hour later I felt Harry crawl into bed with me. I moved closer to him and then i fell asleep.

     I woke up and saw that I had on different clothing. Harry changed me. How sweet. But when i rolled over I noticed that Harry wasn't there. So, I got up and went down stairs. I checked all the rooms, even the bathroom and he wasn't in any of them. Then i went to check in Louis' room. He wasn't there either. I woke Louis up. "Louis, where's Harry?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Because I cant find him. He wasn't in bed when I woke up."

"Uh, I don't know. The last time that I saw him, was when he went up to bed with you."

"Well then call him, Lou!"

"Okay, okay. Calm down."

RING RING

RING RING

RI- "Hello?"

"Harry, where are you?"

"Why?"

"Because I cant find you!"

"Oh."

"Yeah, so where are you?"

"I cant tell you that."

"Why?"

"Because I have a reason."

"Harry, come on!"

"Harry who is that?" a girl in the back round asked.

"Harry, who the hell are you with?"

"Uh...Kyra."

"No you're not, because Kyra is sitting right next me me."

"Shit."

"Harry come home now! You made Kyra cry, I hope that you are happy now!"

"No I'm not okay? I'm at the store, god! I was planning on making Kyra breakfast in bed to show how much I care about her. Then i went to check out and the cashier is a fan....but honestly shes really annoying and noisy." he whispered.

~scilence~

"Lou?"

"Uh, yeah sorry. Just come home now!"

"Alright, Ill be there in about 10 minutes."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

"Lou, where is Harry?" I asked.

"He's over with the other lads. He will be home in 10 minutes."

"Oh."

"Yeah, so go back to sleep."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because Harry always comforts me until I fall asleep."

"Oh, well he told me to tell you to go back to bed, so can you try? For me? For Harry?"

"Uh, I'll try."

"Thanks love."

"Yep. Night Lou."

"Goodnight Kyra."

     I went into Harry's room and layed in bed. I couldn't fall asleep, but I didn't want to bother Louis again, so i just layed there. I heard Harry coming up the steps, so I quick pretended to be sleeping. harry came in bed and put his arm around me. Louis probably told him what I said. I rolled over and kissed him. He kissed me back and then I fell asleep.

*******

So, what do you think? I think my chapters are getting better and more detailed. I enjoy writing them, so I hope you enjoy reading them. Tell me what you think should happen between Harry and Kyra. Should they go out or just stay the way that they are now?

-Kyra xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 50 23
When an average girl encounters Harry Styles her life will never be the same again
3.6K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!
5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)
1.5M 13.6K 188
“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” ― John Lennon