LOVE HAPPENED AGAIN ✓

By 24guddi

Single mother khushi with her two babies and happening life but who knew what's reality , she is one shattere... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Epilogue-1
Epilogue-2
Thank you

7.

17.5K 670 126
By 24guddi

*play tone then enjoy update*

Khushi turned towords others and found all staring at khushi with there open mouth and widen eyes and standing like statue ...khushi knew what was coming her way and she was not at all scared of that .She knew one or other day this people will come to know about arush and aanya and she was prepared to face these people and she knows how to handle this people ...but khushi can't let any small damage happen to her babies , aanya and arush were hardly 2 years and still unaware of crule world .For both of them there mumma, nana , nani and badi nani were everything. Those two don't even know to talk properly and khushi can't let her babies near to such heartless man .

Focusing on raizarda family back , khushi stood at her place prepared to answer all there questions. She looked chilled unlike people standing opposite to her shock was clearly written on there face .

It was payal who broke the silence . Payal took a step ahead and asked "mumma ...who ..what is happening khushi"she asked hoping she heard whatever was lie .

" what is happening "khushi said rasing eyebrow

" that what is happening " payal asked again .While rest were still able to digest what they heard was lie .

" what .what is happening jiji"khushi played along knowing very will what her sister was asking her .

" that who are they " payal pointed towards were twins ran .

"Why there were calling u mumma "payal said added .

This is what khushi wanted to hear and she said cooly" arush and aanya ,my kids " there was silence again .everyone looked at khushi as if they were seeing ghost.

" come again khushi, this is not joke .who are they "payal asked again hoping it's lie .

"Why would I lie about my kids " khushi asked sounding confused .before payal could ask again twins ran towards there mummaa.

"Aaah babies look who is here to meet my babies " khushi said seeing twins coming to living room .

"Come here babies ...today we got guest in home ...its payal masi to meet arush and aanya "khushi said bringing both of them near her .Both stood infront of there mumma staring at everyone .

"Payal masi this is arush and arush it's yours masi and payal masi it's aanya she is younger to arush and aanya baby it's payal masi " khushi made her baby's understand bending to there height pointing at payal who stood rooted at her place staring at kids .

Kids were clueless to do what , they simply stood near there mumaa watching everyone as if it there new found interest.

"Khushi what rubbish are u saying " payal asked still not moving from her place

" what rubbish jiji, u might be confused na how two kids of same age .They are fraternal twins " khushi said standing again.

" do u even know what are u saying khushi "payal asked still not believing.

"Jiji I know u are surprised but yes aru and aanya are my kids ...kids let's meet masi" khushi said to twins who looked at there mumma .

" masi means mumma sister ...just like arush u have aanya as yours sister na so same like that mumma also have big sister and she is yours masi" khushi explained to both twins who looked at there mumaa clueless .

"Now meet yours masi and her family babies "khushi slightly pushed them towards payal who was standing still .

Both went and stood near payal and turned back to there mumaa pouting looking scared to meet stranger .

" she is family babies , say hello to masi" khushi said smiling at her kids not moving from her place .

"Heloww "arush whispered and ran back to his mumma feeling scared of new strangers annoying staring at them .

"Helowww " aanya said and ran back to khushi hiding beside there mumma.

" don't mind di, they are shy and they don't know to talk properly ...still learning"khushi told payal giggling at her kids antics .

" khushi "payal said in still shock.

" mumaaa hunglyy "arush said feeling bored of this new strangers annoying stares at them .

"Mee too" aanya said pushing her hair behind .watching everyone in amused

" khushi what is all this "payal told still not believe.

"Jiji this can wait , let me feed my kids 1st or els they will take whole house on fire .u talk with amma babuji ...and nani ji di why are you all standing ...plz everyone feel home ...I'll get some tea and snacks from u all ...jiji sit plz " khushi said to everyone in common and taking her kids khushi moved to kitchen .

Khushi made them sit on floor beside dinning hall , which was there usual place to sit and Have dinner .

"Mumaaa palo " aanya said pushing her hair behind .

"Aanya wants to eat paratha ...oki mumaa will warm paratha for aanya and what arush will eat "khushi said setting aanya hair properly as It was disturbing her .

"Palo mummaa "arush said patting in floor for food .

"2mins babies .mumaa will be back "saying khushi zoomed to kitchen not bothered to look at everyone who were watching her and kids every action .

Keeping parathas in microwave , setting time khushi took Crockerys from down carboard adding few snacks and took out juice bottles from refrigerator, filling glasses with juice .she took tray to living room .keeping in middle of table

"Jiji come sit na, have some snacks ...Di naniji please sit "khushi said seeing no one moving from there place .she knew what shock they are facing but she choose to ignore . Microwave bell made khushi run back to kitchen.

Making plates for 2 khushi moved towards her kids who were watching everyone as If they are there new candy .

"Okay here are my babies paratha' s "khushi said setting on floor beside them .

"Mummaa roo roo" arush pointed at plate

"Do u want me to roll it ..oki "saying khushi rolled taking small pieces of parathas and rolled them and give to arush who took it happily .

"Mummaa me too "aanya said seeing arush having all by himself without there mumma help .

Khushi rolled parathas for aanya and gave her plate. After making both of them comfortable khushi moved to living area to address her guest .

"Sorry jiji, nani ...u know kids right .anyways sit na have snacks ..but jiji u really surprised us .I was not expecting u here anytime "khushi told payal who stood mute watching khushi causal behavior .

" what is happening khushi , arush aanya, yours kids ...I don't have any idea ...what is happening here khushi ...will u please tell me ...For god sake tell me stopping taking this all so lightly. . U dint even tell me anything ...amma babuji what is all this " payal said in angry .

" arush and aanya my kids that's it "khushi answered in statement. Knowing what hovac it was creating in everyone heads .

" I know this and from past 5mins I am hearing same ....how is this possible khushi " payal asked shaking khushi.

" how means what ...jiji relax I know u are shocked .I'm sorry I'm have hidden it from u ...its just I was not interested to share with anyone " khushi told cooly

" who is there father , did u got marry .when all this happened " payal asked pushing khushi one step back .

" I met this person , it was all super good then suddenly one horrible accident and he is dead ....and then I was expecting arush and aanya" khushi told softly.

"What ...no one told me anything ...do u even have any idea khushi what are you saying ...u mean there father is dead ...how ...when did u marry ..when did this all happen ....and why on earth no one told me , what is there father name "payal shouted in angry .

" relax jiji, it's hard to digest but that's truth ...plz ignore it na. ..u are making me weak " khushi said holding payal shoulder.

"You are saying as if it's just so common, do u even have any idea what are you saying. ..that kids father is dead , here you hidden me about all this and talking as of its so common. ..really khushi stop yours pranks "payal said In angry pushing khushi hand .

" jiji relax please .I have hidden it and also told amma to hid it from you ...I am happy In my life now ..see it happened year back ...I was not expecting something like this would have happen but fate jiji ...and I have moved on from that ....I really dint wish to share this news with u ....I am just not comfortable sharing my past but now as you know. .just ignore it ...I am over it ...just see arush and aanya I'm really blessed to have those adorable kids. ."

"Khushi , all this happened and u didn't even share anything with me , do u think yours jiji is not worth it. Why khushi all this time I kept carving to meet u and here u were facing so much . Why khushi why did u hid it from me ....you are really grown up that uh take yours life decisions by yours self" payal broke down .

"I'm sorry jiji I'm sorry , but I dint wish to create more damage in yours marriage life and in yours family so hidden" khushi hugged payal caressing her back .She was not ashamed of what she told , what she told was truth one horrible ancident and arnav was dead for her , all respect all love she had on him turned cold .

"Khushi I'm sorry I never knew what u were facing here,  fighting all battle alone , growing this kids .I'm so ashamed Khushi that I could not stand with you in yours worst phrase "payal kept crying hugging Khushi tightly.

"Relax jiji, relax jiji. You are best sister u know that and it's over now let's forget it for now and cheers what we have in present .I'm sure u will love arush and aanya "Khushi cupping her face wiped tears .

"How easy to say Khushi,  why all this is happening with u ."Khushi dint let her complete sentence.

"Jiji 1st stop crying .Yeh stop crying ...common yaar we met after 2.5years let's not talk sad ...don't u see me happy .common jiji it's celebration time and dare u talk more "Khushi scolded payal wiping her tears .

"U have changed alot Khushi , u have changed alot"payal said hugging her sister again .

Arnav who was still from time Khushi entered just left gupta home without seeing arush and aanya .he was in no state to stand there and seeing his ex lover.he was broken the moment he heard those kids utter her mumma .no one even stopped him nor saw him going as all were still shocked knowing new revaluation of khushi.

Nani and anjali were shattered , they were here today with new hope but after knowing new revaluation both were broken .nani was not expecting khushi to move on in life so easily when she knows arnav never moved on his life .She was shattered knowing khushi husband was dead and she Is single mother .this pained her heart knowing why khushi have to face so much in life .1st arnav and now her husband death made her feel more ashamed on herself for not stopping damage that her grandson have created years back .

Arush and aanya sat on floor looking at crying stranger, both looked curiously towards there mumma who was telling something to stranger. Both looked at each other.keeping parathas on there plates both ran towards there mumma as both were sacred that stranger can make there mumma cry too .

Both surrounded khushi either side , pulling her kurti as in pulling her away from stranger so that stranger don't make there mummaa cry . "mumaa " both called her , pulling her with all there force backward.

Both wrapped there arms around khushi legs , looking angrily at payal.

"Ayi ayi what is this babies ...what happened "khushi asked both of them in surprise.

Aanya pointed her tiny finger at payal in angry .

" babies it's payal masi .she is sad na so masi is crying" khushi sat on her knees to her babies height pulling them closer she made them understand.

Payal sat on her knees near arush and Aanya "khushi may I "payal asked .

"Yeh jiji please. Arush Aanya go to payal masi"khushi said to her protective kids .

"Arush aanya come babies .its payal masi " payal opened her arms for both of them crying seeing there inncocenly.

Both dint leave khushi stood staring at payal with there open mouth .

Khushi took both of there hands and made them stand infront of payal .

Payal softly kissed both kids one bye one and took both of them in tight hug .arush and aanya stood freeze till payal apart them from her .cupping there face she showed the all love .

"They are lovely ...I'm yours mumma sister ...payal masi " payal giggled seeing pouting faces of twins .

"They will come along ...They need some time "khushi said she was emotional too seeing her kids receiving all love .

"Khushi beta ...don't you want me to meet arush and aanya"nani cried

" arush aanya , come here "saying khushi took them near nani.

Nani sat on sofa , she softly pulled the towards her and kissed them showing all love and affection .anjali cried see in cute babies .she sat on her knees and talked with them, kissing them showing all affection she instantly fell in love with them .

Kids were getting love from raizarda family .garmai and bauji stood crying watching kids with there real family getting all love affection.

Khushi was feeling light seeing kids getting love from others except from her family.

Arush and aanya were annoyed with kisses and hugs , getting down from nani lap both ran towards there mummaa rubbing there cheeks .

" I'm sorry , they need time" khushi said seeing her annoyed kids .

" they are so much adorable khushi . I am already in love with them "anjali said wiping her tears .

"Yes beta you have lovely kids "nani said getting up .

"Thank you nani ji "khushi said smiling widely.

"Oki beta we will take yours leave now , we will meet again "nani said she was really broken with new revolution and she really wanted to get out of this place and cry out of heart .

"What no , naniji how can leave like this .We met after so many days and here u are just leaving .We couldn't talk with jiji also ." Khushi said in disappointment.

"Actually beta, we were here for same .as payal beta is  expecting her 1st child and according to rituals she can stay in her maternal home till she join 2nd stage so we thought we will complete all rituals and even payal can stay with you all for few days " nani said faking she is super fine .

"Then we will do it and we will be really happy " garmai said

"But till rituals complete payal beta can't come here simply" nani said .

" but garmai beta,  right now we will take yours leave we can decide this later " nani said hiding her broken face

"Okay as you say " garmai said feeling sad for payal .she couldn't meet her properly.

"Why don't you all join us for dinner tomorrow so that you all can decide also we can spend time with jiji"khushi suggested knowing very well what bomb she dropped on raizarda  family and some were she was feeling sad for nani but she successfully showed someone there right place .

" that sounds great , nani is not well I think we should leave now and we are really sorry auntie we are leaving all the sudden "anjali said joining her hands .

Payal knew what was happening , she knew what nani was expecting from khushi but now she knows what might be nani and anjali will be going through .she was oki but was eager to meet arush and aanya again .

To be continued.

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 7K 30
Harsh reality of rich people What's behind that beautiful smile What's happens when family go to any extent to keep family image on point Story of a...
1.1M 50.2K 100
It is said that love and hate are two sides of the same coin... Any moment, it can flip the other way... Would it be true for a person like Arnav Sin...
43.6K 2.8K 17
Arshi One shots and short stories will be uploaded here... hope you like it. All the pictures are collected from internet. None of the pictures belon...
314K 13.8K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...