Money

Per Arandomshipper

This isn't an original idea. My friend @caffeineandsarcasm came up with it and she said I could write it. I'm... Més

Introduction
Taken and Examination
Pain and training
Rules and regulations
Taunting and Flaunting
Tasks And Masks
Masquerade and Slave Trade
Sluts and Bucks
Pleasure and Leisure
Awake and Slaved
Love or Lust

Meeting and greeting

71 5 1
Per Arandomshipper

After Jack was done with Chris, he was chucked back in his room to wait for the others to come back from what they were doing. There had been slaves doing normal chores such as cleaning or cooking, others being checked our by the doctors or getting the same treatment as Jack

Jack laid down in the bed and closed his eyes. Jack was just waiting for Robin to come in and cuddle him to help him warm-up in the cold and stale bed they share. 

———————————————————————

The bed dipped and arms wrapped around Jack as he was lying down. "Hello, Robin." He greeted with a mumble before snuggling back into Robin. 

"Hey, Sean." Robin kissed the back of Jack's head with a smile on his face. "I imagine you didn't have a good day. How was the stuffing?" He asked and Jack groaned.

"Horrible. I was so stuffed and bloated but it was the most food I've had in years." Jack sighed and Robin's hand moved down to Jack's stomach.

"You feel bigger. I can't feel your ribs that much but dinner is soon by the way." Robin kissed his head again and rubbed his stomach. "The food isn't that good but they do give you a lot to fill you up."

"I'm surprised I haven't thrown up the food they stuffed us with the first time," Jack mumbled and moved further into his arms.

"We have to do another scene tonight. They want to see you in action I guess." He sighed and turned to the other side with Jack in his arms.

"I like you so I'm fine with it. You take things slow and nicely." Jack reassured and watched the entrance for the other two. "You see the other two. Who are they?" Jack asked as two voices came their way.

"There names are Ryan and Felix. They're in a relationship, they were before they came here I'm pretty sure. I feel really bad for those two since who knows if they'll be with the same person. Unless they like that type of thing those two will have to say goodbye." He says with an unhappy tone.

"Is there shows? To try and get people to buy you?" Jack asked with concern as he doesn't like showing 

"You won't need to go but there are various shows for pets to entertain other masters," Robin explained and played with Jack's hair.

"Oh..." Jack leaned to him but wasn't very happy with what Robin said.

"Dinner! Get your asses out of here or you're not getting any!" Someone yells and Robin picked Jack up and helped him walk to the dining hall.

"Roby I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat," Jack told him as we sat down.

"You need to eat. They'll force you to eat and that's even worse." Robin warned and they watched as the food is brought out. Jack started getting nervous at how much food they were bringing out. "Shhh, it's ok. I'll help you eat." Robin rubbed Jack's back and stomach.

Jack nodded and began to eat the plate that was placed in front of him. "I'll tell you when I've had enough."

———————————————————————

Jack ate 3 plates and sat back in the chair. "Can we go back to the room now?" Jack asked Robin as he finished up his last plate.

"We need to wait and see if they tell us to," Robin told Jack and me huffed and rubbed his stomach.

It didn't take that much longer for them to take a lap around the hall. "Everyone to your rooms for inspection. You know the drill." The guard hit his baton against a wall and everyone gets up. Jack struggled to though feeling so stuffed that he was in immense pain.

Robin helped Jack up and they walked to the room. "Ugh, I'm so full. The food isn't even that good but we still have to eat it." Jack groaned and they laid down on the bed together.

"I honestly don't know why they do it. I'm assuming it's because they want us to look healthy." Robin wrapped an arm around Jack and he moved back into his chest. "They do make us exercise though because they feed us so much."

Just as they were about to fall asleep a knock on their cell door sounded out through the cell. "Shit we forgot." Jack heard Robin hiss behind him then Jack immediately felt teeth on his neck causing him to gasp.

The guards walked into the room after the door was unlocked. "Sean Mcloughlin?" They asked and he froze. "Is Sean Mcloughlin in this room?" The guard asked again sounding more impatient.

"He's here Master Fischbach," Robin answered and he sat Jack up. Mark looked right at Jack before walking right up to him. "You're coming along with me. I hope you like playing with strangers. Do any of you slaves know where Robin Torkar is?"

"I'm here Master Fischbach," Robin said and Jack relaxed into him more.

"Get up. You're coming with me." Mark commanded and Robin helped Jack stand. "Crawl." The two quickly did as asked so they wouldn't get hurt. 

The two crawled behind Mark with their heads down. He led us to a doorway. "Wait," Mark commanded and neither of them dared to move from their position and they just sat there and waited for Mark. Jack heard Mark talking and leaned in to try to hear what Mark was saying

"Jack get back over here," Robin hissed. "He's going to come out soon and I don't want you to get hurt." He pulled Jack's leg and he moved back over to him. "Good boy." Jack leaned onto him as he praised him. 

 Mark eventually came out with two leashes and collars. "There are for you two. To show that you are mine." He put the collars on the two of them and then attached the leashes on to the collars. He tugged on them and we started walking after him.

He threw them into the car. "On the floor. Slaves aren't allowed to be on the furniture." Mark sat in the back with them on the floor beneath him.

He commanded the driver to go to his house while he sat back. Jack knew that they were going to see a lot of slaves when they get to the house. Jack's arms were shaking from nerves or holding his body up in one position. Jack looked over to Robin to see him lying on the floor rather than holding his body up with Jack resisting the urge to lie beside him.

Jack eventually gave in and lay down beside Robin to stop the shaking in his arms. It also eased his nerves just because he was beside Robin.

Mark looked down and scoffed at them. "Pathetic." He spat down at the two of them but it just missed both of our bodies. "Come on! Speed up!" He yelled and the driver tried not to flinch.

"Yes, Master. What is the speed you would like me to drive at?" He responded with a monotone voice.

"As fast as the car will allow. I'm not a patient man and you know that." After he said that the car sped up. 

———————————————————————

The car came to a halt and the driver got out of the car. There were footsteps on the ground and then the door opened. Mark grabbed both of their leashes and handed them over to the driver.

The driver pulled the leashes gently and that was their cue to get out of the car. Jack was thankful the driver was a lot more gentle than Mark. "Lead them inside and take them to Ethan and Signe to get them all cleaned up." The driver tugged on the leashes again to get them to move.

Jack and Robin crawled along the pavement and Jack tried to not make too many sounds of discomfort as there were stones digging into his hands and knees.

As they were taken into the house and it was a lot better since it was carpet and not wood or tiles. "Ethan! Signe! Get your asses down here now!" 

Quick footsteps were going through the house and they came to a stop. "What is it master Mark? What would you like us to assist you with?" He asked and Jack could tell that was Ethan as it was a young male voice. He was younger than Jack. 

"I need you two to get these two in proper shape. Now." Mark said lowly and once again their leashes were passed to the other two.

Jack's leash was tugged again and they were on the move again. Jack didn't dare look up to see who was taking in case Mark was still there but somehow invisible. "I'm going to take care of you." It was a females voice so Jack guessed it was Signe.

Jack looked up at her while he was crawling by her feet. Jack saw that she also had a collar but it looked different than his. "Your collar. It's different from the one I have." Jack said quietly and then immediately averted his eyes down to the floor.

She smiled, "The collars have different meaning, obviously, mine is a house slave and yours is a pleasure slave. There are some collars that have two meanings, like Ethan's for example. Mark uses him as a house slave and sometimes fucks him," she pauses. "I-I mean, has sex with them." She said quickly to cover up the swear.

Jack chuckled. "It's fine. Swearing doesn't bother me, being Irish and all." Jack felt proud when she giggled slightly.

———————————————————————

She sat Jack in the bath and bathed him gently. "You're gentle. Why?" Jack asked and looked at him

She smiled at him. "I like to take care of people. Makes me feel like I've accomplished something good." She gently washed Jack's hair.

"Are we nearly finished?" Jack yawned and leaned against the bathtub edge.

"I just need to finish shaving you." She replied sounding quite bored but calm. Jack nodded and closed his eyes, hoping to pass the time by sleeping.

----------------------------------------------------

"Sean, Sean wake up." He woke up groggily and looked around. Jack was in a room, lying on a bed. "Master Mark would like to see you and Robin." Signe stood with her hands behind her back.

Jack nodded and got up slowly. he noticed he was only in boxers which were very tight and uncomfortable. He looked at Signe and she sighed and started walking out. Jack quickly followed, copying her stance.

He walked into the living room with her following behind me. Jack looked over and seen Robin standing beside the other boy. "Roby..." Jack smiled seeing Robin and walked to stand next to him.

"Are you ok? You were late coming down." He whispers and leaned into Jack.

"I was so tired and I couldn't stay awake after finally having a warm bath." Jack giggled. "It felt so good to finally feel clean."

"I know what you mean. I was at this close to falling asleep." Robin put his fingers close together as an example. "Ethan kept me awake though." Robin hit Ethan lightheartedly.

Suddenly, heavy footsteps started coming down the stairs and they all froze. "Stay silent and if he speaks to you, watch your manners," Signe whispered to them. Jack nodded and looked down at his feet.

"It's time to explain the rules!"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13.4K 435 25
I saw that twinkle. I know my boy and he had that twinkle. My boys in love. He's in love and he don't know it yet. I hope he realizes before it's too...
53.5K 552 22
I met the love of my life, the one that I will spent with for the rest of my life. I never want anything just him. He changed my life. By the way thi...
79.2K 2.3K 25
Completed Under heavy and slow editing Jacksepticeye x seme male reader I do have a uke male reader in my profile (still in writing progress) Read f...
31.2K 1.7K 25
Marriage isn't easy. It's like a Roller Coaster. Or should I say... T-Espresso? whatever you call it, building and maintaining your own ship is hard...