Adulation

By littyB_

After graduating high school and making it into her dream college Chanel has a lot of growing up and decision... More

|Copyright & Dedications|
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
|Eight|
UPDATE COMING SOON

|SEVEN|

159 12 28
By littyB_

AMIR

I woke up the next morning hearing loud sirens. I lived in the suburbs so this really wasn't the norm around here, trying to figure out what was going on I hopped out of my bed and took a quick glance through the blinds of my window and immediately spotted the two narcotic raid vans parked outside.

"Fuck!" I cursed already knowing shit was about to take a turn.

I went to my stash and grabbed the bags of pills I had and rushed to the bathroom. I could hear the door being kicked in and quickly dumped the bags into the toilet before flushing.

Two cops rushed up the stairs and caught me coming out of the bathroom. They had there guns pointed in my face causing me to immediately hold both of my hands up not wanting to be another black kid killed by racist cops.

I also noticed they wore body cameras before one shoved me into the wall. I didn't resist the arrest knowing that was the best route to take in a situation like this. After cuffing me, he escorted me out of my own home as he read me my Miranda Rights. I shook my head as I could see more of the narcs start to go inside and finish sweeping the premises already knowing they weren't going to find much.

I took a deep frustrated breath before ducking my head into the back of one of the marked cars. Thinking about it, I was relieved a little knowing that Martez wasn't here because he didn't need to be connected to anything involving any type of police right now. He was getting more and more buzz from his interview he did with Syd and agents and scouts were calling him left and right.

I knew he'd be gone for at least another two weeks due to scheduling and visiting practice gyms and all of his talent coaches so I was internally grateful for that.

I sat in the back of the squad car for about another fifteen minutes waiting for them to finish their little raid until one of the cops got in and started asking me a series of questions.

"That's quite a lot of marijuana you have inside of your bedroom." I didn't reply until another one came to the window and asked me about my marijuana card.

"Yeah that's my card," I said as he gave it to the other cop I was in the car with. "So that means y'all gone let me go or what? Y'all didn't find shit but some weed that's for medical use."

"No we still have to take you in for processing and further questioning." He said as he pulled away and drove towards the precinct. I blew a breath of air already knowing how long processing and shit would take. It was Saturday so I knew I more than likely wouldn't be seeing a judge until Monday.

I was pissed that I had to flush the pills because the blues and oranges was on go. I was supposed to ship those out in a little over a week when I got the last script filled. This was a major setback and I was already plotting on how to make up for it.

As I sat back in the police car I came to the realization that somebody around me was telling. Nobody knew were I layed my head except for about a handful of people and only a handful of those knew what I was into.

I was never the type of nigga to keep everyone in my business, I knew that was bad for business. I was smarter than most and I gave myself credit for that. I maintained a low key profile while still making my cut. From the outside looking in you wouldn't even think I had just under a half of million saved.

Nobody knew that except for E, it was an equal investment for the both of us. We started off young, hustling for shoes it never even crossed my mind that I would have hundreds of thousands to my name after a couple of years.

Me and E met when we were eight, my parents had just moved down the street from his grandma's. I was outside playing catch with Martez and here come these two kids running up the street with cap guns.

They started to act like they were shooting at me and I got mad wanting to fight. They jumped me then the next day they came knocking on my door asking if I wanted to go and ride bikes with them.

Long story short, me and E been tight every since then. How we got into hustling was a whole other story. Basically we were two poor kids who payed attention to the neighborhood dealers. We noticed the jewelry and cars first but what really got me was the shoes. Anybody that knows me knows how I feel about a clean shoe collection.

I had the plug and E had the clientele. We were only thirteen at the time but we were made men. We knew what we were dabbling in as youngins.

I was broke out of my thoughts when the officer opened the back door for me. The cuffs were starting to get tight but I knew they would be coming off momentarily. We went inside the precinct they did a thorough search before I went through processing; fingerprints and headshots. I listened to the correction officers talk shit back and forth before they lead me to a holding cell that held two other guys.

They were both some white boys around my age. I sat on an empty bench away from the two until the shorter one with black hair came and sat next to me. I continued to sit there until he spoke.

"What they get you for bro?" He questioned
"Because he's black" the other one that had blonde hair spoke up before I could. I shot him a warning look. It rubbed me the wrong way but I didn't want to think too deeply on it because I really didn't know if he meant any harm by it or not.

"Some bull shit," I answered the question that was initially asked. "Man I feel you bro, the cops are always on some bull shit out here." I nodded "what you in here for?" I asked him just for the sake of time.

"Carjacking, joyriding and possession," he said. "Damn," I blurted already knowing he might get hit with a sentence.

"It aint shit tho, I know my lawyer will eat the case up," he said shaking his head. "Dude would you shut the fuck up yo dumb ass gone sit in here with the black guy." the other one spoke up again causing me to chuckle.

"You got one mo time to let some racist shit come out that mouth of yours and I promise you, you wont like my reaction," I spoke calmly through clenched teeth. This guy was bugging and I wasnt for the racist shit. I was a cool ass nigga and not much could bother me but I had a strong ordeal against racism of any form or fashion.

I sat back and continued to kick shit with Dave, he was cool as hell and made the hours pass by with his wild ass stories. The other guy Tim didnt say too much of anything else and I was glad because I really didnt feel like making an example outta him in this holding cell. I knew that would've just been more shit for the weak ass correction officers in here to tel the judge whenever I finally got a chance to see one.

After a few hours I picked up the phone and dialed E's number. We had some shit planned and I knew it would be best if I explained shit to him. "Yo, fam what the fuck happened?" he shot off once the call finally connected. "Bro I dont even know I woke up to this wild ass shit," I explained to him.

"Damn, you good? You seen a judge yet?" "Nah, not yet. I more than likely wont even be seeing one until Monday morning," I answered before releasing a breath of air.

"Just relax fam, sit tight in there when you get a bond call me don't be popping off in there with them goofy ass niggas." He spoke. "Alright bro, I'm chilling ain't shit up." I said eyeing Tim.

"Oh yeah and Chanel called me looking for you not too long ago," he said causing me to release another breath of frustration. "Damn, don't tell her where I'm at just let me handle it when all this shit said and done."

"Alright fam," he said before he hung up the phone.

Sitting in here really couldn't have happened at the worst time. I was finally making progress with Chanel and not even mention that this was fucking up my money. And as the hours ticked on by I came to a even bigger realization. I knew exactly why I was sitting in her and I smirked to myself already plotting on my next move for when I was released.

CHANEL

"So how was your date? You never called me with the scoop." Jayla asked as we walked around Nordstrom doing a little shopping.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance "fuck boy," I stated simply not even wanting to go into detail.

"Don't tell me he stood you up." She said picking out a yellow floral dress. "No, the date went well, so I thought. Now he isn't returning my phone calls or text." I shrugged.

"I mean I thought we were vibing we even shared some laughs, I don't know Jay.. now I'm thinking he's just not feeling me." I continued getting into my feelings a bit.

Jayla sighed and gave me a warm smile before pulling out her phone. I continued to look around a bit but nothing was really catching my eye. I figured going shopping would take my mind off of Amir but I was wrong. "Gio says hi and he hasn't talked to Amir either," she spoke up from behind me.

I nodded "tell him I said hey, but how have the two of you been?" I questioned my bestie trying to switch the focus away from me.

"We've been, better" she said as I gave her a knowing look. "Spill." I said still eyeing her.

"Well, I was going to wait to tell you but look," she said digging through her purse before pulling out a little pink stick. I took it from her and quickly realized it was a pregnancy test. Reading the results I couldn't believe my eyes... my bestfriend is pregnant.

"Oh MY GOD! Best friend I'm gonna be a god mommy!?" I practically yelled pulling her into a hug as a few tears escaped my eye lids. "Yeah," she nodded as she hugged me back.

"Who else knows?" I questioned her shortly. "Just Gio and you." I nodded satisfied with that answer and I let her be for now.

I was super excited and happy for my best friend. I know we're both young and life is just now starting for the both of us but I knew she could handle it. Jayla has always been great with kids and she has a great support system that will cross oceans for her.

We continued to shop hitting a few more stores here and there before we both got hungry. "Wanna eat at the food court or did you want to go down the street to beni's?" I asked her already knowing that beni's was her favorite. "Beni's for sure." she replied almost immediately. I nodded and we soon left before heading over to Benihana.

As we waited for a table we talked a little bit more about her current situation. "So are you going to move in with him now that y'all are expecting a little one?" I questioned her.

"Girl, I didn't tell you?" He won't let me leave!" She said being all dramatic. "Only reason why I'm out now is because I left before he could get up this morning." She said causing me to laugh.

"You know Gio is over protective, he only acts this way because he cares," I said trying to reason and make sense out of there situation. "Yeah him caring isn't the issue, it's the fact that he babies me like dude I'm not your child!" She said with a little more emphasis. "You might not be his child but you are carrying his child." I said causing her to frown.

"I know but he makes it seem like I'm handicapped now all of a sudden, I just don't need him to be so extra." She said rolling her eyes. I nodded understanding her point of view knowing how independent she was.

"Guess what Bff?" I questioned as the host escorted us to a table. We decided to opt out of sitting grill side and decided to have our food brought to the table all at once.

"What?" She questioned looking over the menu. "Our birthdays are coming up!" I said with excitement in my voice.

"Yeah, we should have a girls trip." she said causing me to nod. "Where to and when?" I questioned agreeing to the idea of a vacation. We both deserved it now more than ever after everything that was going on.

I was glad to know that my bestfriend birthday and my birthday were only a few days apart with hers being on July third and mine being on July seventh. We've made it sort of a tradition to celebrate together and I always looked forward to it each and every year since we met six years ago.

"I was thinking Jamaica or Brazil," she said and I nodded liking the sound of that. I could imagine it now, us sitting on a beach sipping on some drinks while eating the native fruits. And considering the fact that we had just graduated a little over a month ago I felt like we deserved a vacation for all of the hard work and dedication we put in.

"Definitely need to take that trip to Jamaica." I nodded as our waiter came back to take down our food orders and drinks. "I'll have your shrimp tempura rolls for my app and the Benihana special with double hibachi rice as my entree." I said not even having to look over the menu. I always order the same thing. "What about your drink?" the man questioned. "Strawberry Lemonade."

"And for you?" he turned his attention to Jayla. "Strawberry lemonade, double hibachi rice and Rocky's choice" she said handing her menu over. My phone dinged indicating a text and I rolled my eyes once I noticed it was William.

Maybe: William💜🤕
Text Message

So you don't miss me yet?
6:09pm

"Will?" I heard Jayla ask probably reading the look on my face. "Yup," I said as I locked my phone, ignoring his text. I dont even know why I decided to unblock him. Apart of me still cared for him but I knew for a fact I had to stay away from him. I promised myself I wouldn't go back to that toxic situation and I owed myself the honor to live up to it.

We talked more before our food was brought out to the table. The conversation was light and I found myself smiling at my best friend from across the table. "Stop being weird, you're making me feel uncomfortable." She said and I rolled my eyes at her dramatics. "Girl shut up, I'm happy for your crybaby ass, that's all." I replied giving her one last big grin.

"Aww bestie you're about to make me cry." she said as a few tears rolled down her face. "Its like I'm scared but excited all at once. I honestly don't know how to feel." She said as a few more tears fell.

"And that's okay too, it's a new feeling. It takes time to understand what you are feeling." I told her.

"Yeah, you're right." She said while rolling her eyes playfully. "When am I not?" I retorted. We both started laughing as the bills were brought out to us.

"I got both," I told my bff before she could reach for her purse. "I gotta make sure my god baby is well fed." I added while fishing for my debit card. Once retrieved I placed it with both receipts and handed it to the host.

A few short moments later he returned with my debit card and another set of receipts that confirmed the transaction. I tucked those into my purse and proceeded to box up the remains of my meal before we made our departure out of the establishment.

We both headed in the same direction towards our cars considering the fact that we parked next to one another. "Text me when you make it home." I said and she agreed before telling me the same.  I opened the back door to my bmw and carefully placed my carry out into the seat. Finally getting in myself, I pushed the start and backed out of the parking space I was in before heading towards the highway.

About forty minutes later I finally made it into my driveway. The night was still young I thought to myself as the sun began to set. I found myself thinking about Amir again. I wanted so badly to pick up my phone and call his again but shook the urge because I knew he'd think I was trying to hard. I had to accept the fact that the feelings between us weren't mutual.

As I walked up the stairwell to my bedroom I could hear slight yelling coming from one of the rooms. Once I got closer I could hear that it was coming from Dev's room. I knocked and shortly the door flew open with Tamia standing in the archway looking pissed off. I looked around her and noticed Dev sitting on his the edge of his bed with his face in his palms. I could tell something was bothering them.

"Y'all two okay in here? I heard yelling." I said more so to Dev than to Tamia. "Yeah we're good," she said with an attitude. Now normally I would've took her answer for what it was but I wasn't really feeling her vibe right now.

"Dev?" I questioned ignoring her initial response waiting for his.

A few moments passed before I heard him speak "Yeah, we good Nel. Just a bump in the road that we gotta figure our way around now." He said and I took his word for what it was leaving the couple alone.

I headed to my room and entered my ensuite before stripping my attire and taking me a nice long bubble bath. It was only going on nine but I was beat. Walking around the mall for some hours and then getting food at one of my favorite spots was enough for me. I was ready for this day to be over and try again tomorrow because I wasn't feeling me being in my feelings.

I sat and soaked my body for nearly an hour before draining the water and showering down. After doing my facial cleansing and brushing my teeth I was ready to lay down in my queen sized bed.

Snuggling into my duvet, I plugged my phone into the wall and placed it on the nightstand beside me before I had realized I dozed off. My phone began to ring loudly startling me awake. I glanced at the time seeing that it was a quarter to twelve.

The number was funny but I answered anyways curious as to who it could be.

"Hey is this Chanel?" I heard a feminine voice ask. "Yeah, whose this?" I questioned the girl.

"Mm, well I found your number in my man texts and I'm just trying to figure out what y'all got going on." I rolled my eyes because I just knew the devil was lying. "And who is your man?" I questioned her as my head titled to the side.

"Damn bitch how many niggas dick you got in your mouth?" I thought I heard her say but again I just knew I was tripping because who in the fuck would think to try me.

"Oh now baby this is where you have me fucked up, if you snooping through ya man phone and see my name or number or what the fuck ever you see then best believe your nigga is entertaining me. Check him and don't call me about yo nigga boo. You can keep him." I said clearly pissed the fuck off. At this point I just knew today wasn't the day for me. It had to be something in the water.

"Well bitch just stay away from Amir and we all good." The bitch said before hanging up. I scoffed after hearing his name.

Wow! I thought to myself and to think I was actually  pfeeling him a little bit I knew it was too good to be true. He was just like Will and that's something I didn't have time for. I was good on it. So I blocked his number and made it my business to turn my phone on do not disturb because I was clearly over everything.

_____________________________

Chanel in mm

Between Amir, Jay&Gio expecting, this argument between Dev & Tamia, This phone call from mystery girl.
Whew Chileeeeee😳😓

The tea getting hot☕️

Kinda rushed this chapter 😶

Tell me what you think!
I appreciate feedback..

Be sure to comment, share and vote 😘

Please excuse any errors/mistakes
This is simply entertainment..

littyB_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 1.1K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
160 25 26
College can be a great experience, new friends, hobbies, and relationships. Ace got it all, but there is one minor problem that could cost her everyt...
373K 12.3K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝑰'π’Ž π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
827 0 20
Rose is starting University and is your typical straight A student, who just wants to do well and achieve all her goals. With her uptight mother and...