Abusive | Carl Grimes

By CHAIRHANDLERR

a·bu·sive əˈbyo͞osiv,əˈbyo͞oziv/ adjective engaging in or characterized by habitual violence and cruelty. Thi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

36

5.6K 187 167
By CHAIRHANDLERR

Welcome back, it's been a year

Go all the way to the bottom for a note about Enid's character in this book BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER
___
Thank you to @gaboy0124 and @daddy_lani for helping me with this chapter!
_________

Ariana
I adjust the bandage on his face as I kissed him on the cheek softly, I could see his cheeks redden as we walked together to the bonfire.

Surprisingly, there are barely any adults around. Mostly just teenagers that I've never seen in my life.

"I remember some kids here from a while back.." Carl mumbles under his breath. "Well why won't you go say hello? I'll be near the fire" I reply.

He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows, biting his lip. "Are you sure?.." he asks and I nod. "Yes of course, go have fun" I stand on my toes as I kiss his forehead.

"Besides, we have the group on the other side over there.." I point far away from us as I see Rick, michonne and Daryl speaking away from the fire.

He smiles and hugs my tightly before heading to a group of kids at the far side of the gate.

I look around in curiosity, the laughing of humans and the crackling of the fire along with outdated music from the radio, I take a deep breath.

I finally feel at peace. I finally feel safe.

As I scan the crowd of people, I spot Enid, sitting by the fire and warming her hands.

I walk over to her and sit down beside her. "Hey" I smile and she looks over at me. Her green eyes widening slightly as she does.

"Hey.." she mutters. "Why are you alone?" I ask. "Just waiting for a couple people.." she replies.

"Is Carl here too?" She asks. I raise my eyebrow, "uh, y-yeah.. he is here. He's with his friends by that drink bar looking thing" I point over to where the boy is and she nods.

"Hm.." she replies as she looks away. I wipe my hands on my jeans in slight uncomfortableness.

"I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom real quick"

I nod, "alright I'll see you in a bit!" I smile as she gets up and walks away. I sigh and stare at the fire.

I soon feel somebody sitting next to me and I instinctively look over.

I see a girl with jet black hair tied into many pretty braids, her ebony skin complexion lightened by the fires light as a couple freckles dotted her face gently. She looks at me as I notice her beautiful green eyes.

Which is rare to see on a person from her origin.

She tucks her hair behind her ear as she smiles at me. "Hey, I'm mckaylah" she smiles. "I'm Ariana, nice to meet you" I smile back as we shake hands.

"Are you new here?" She asks and I nod. "Yes, actually I came here with my group over there." I point to the other side where some of the people in my group were.

She looks over and nods, "I see, so you're from Carls group?" She asks and I nod. "Yeah I'm actually his.. uh.. his girl..friend"

Saying that word felt weird for me, I've never really said that before.

Her eyes widen, "really?" She tilts her head in confusion as I nod. "And you were talking to Enid?"

"Uh yeah.. she seems pretty nice.." I say as Mckaylah chuckles. "Oh honey you're delusional"

I raise my eyebrow, "what do you mean?"

"Have you ever heard of a fake persona?" I shake my head, "n-no.." I mumble, getting a bit nervous. "She's totally not what you think she is, she's a fucking bitch." She clenches her jaw as she makes fists with her hands.

"But she seems so nice and shy-"

"SEEMS!" She raises her voice a bit. "Seems." She repeats.

"I've known her ever since Carl left, she's been cheating on him since the moment they started dating." She says. "W-What?"

"I don't know if you've heard of Ron, but he passed away a couple months back.."

My eyes widen. Ron..

"Oh really.." I clench my jaw in anger. "Where's your man?" She asks and I look around.

"Still by the bar over ther-" I stop once I see Enid next to Carl, they seem to be having a good conversation.

"Back at it again.." mckaylah facepalms. I see as Enid gives him another alcoholic drink that seemed to be fizzing.

"She's something.." mckaylah sighs and I clench my fists. "T-They could just be talking.. catching up you know?"

She looks at me and chuckles, "girl you really think that?"

"No." I glare at their direction as I see Enid take ahold of his hand and pull him away from his friends. "Hell no" mckaylah fumes.

"W-Whatd.." I stutter as Carl stumbles behind her.

He's out of it.. I know it.

"Alcohol drinks don't fizz, right?" I look at Mckaylah as she chokes on her own saliva. "W-What?! No! Unless there's some barista here making special drinks"

I see them go barely behind a small house building as I see Enid talking to him as he sloppily leans against the wall, his hat falling onto the floor.

"I think she gave him a drug of some sort.." she replies and my eyes widen. "Who the fuck finds these after the fucking world ended?!"

"It's well knows within some teens here, a lot of them have it.." she shrugs.

"It only lasts a few minutes.. like maybe 30 minutes.."

I look over once more as I see her grab ahold of Carl's chin and lean in until their lips touched.

My eyes widen and I lightly gasp. "OH HELL NO" mckaylah yells and I stand up and bolt over to them.

"He boutta get his ass whooped!" Mckaylah yells behind me.

"ENID!" I yell and she looks over at me, he eyes widen.

She drugged my Carl.

I tackle her to the ground as I start throwing punches. "I. Fucking. Trusted. You!" I yell with every punch as she kicks me off of her. Carl stumbles back in shock as she slams me into the wall behind me.

She grabs the collar of my shirt and slams my head against the wall, punching me in the nose. "He never liked you!" She yells back.

I feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth as it drips down my chin.

I grab her arm and twist it back landing her on the floor on her stomach as I straddle her. "You fucking drugged him!" I yell as i feel Carl trying to pull me off of her.

I push him off as I notice his pocket knife tucked away in his holster.

I take it out and put it at her throat. "You sick bitch!" I yell as she pants. "Hey! HEY! Ariana!" Rick yells as I feel something pick me up and pull me back.

It's Daryl.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I scream as Carl falls back onto the floor on his butt. A dazed look on his face.

I feel the blood trickle out of my nose as I struggle in his grasp.

"She drugged your fucking son!" I yell at rick.

Carl slowly starts to sober up and shakes his head. "Daryl let go.. please.." I look at him and he scans my bloody face. "Damn alright.." he sighs and lets me go.

Enid face is more fucked up than mine, I must say. My hands were filled with blood. "I'll fucking kill you.." I mutter under my breath as I spit the blood out of my mouth and onto the concrete.

"Ariana-!" I look over to see mckaylah running over to me. "Look, I just need some time alone.." I mutter and walk the fuck away.

I pant as I walk down the sidewalk, hearing ricks voice yell at Enid about his son.

"Wait! Ariana!" I hear Carl's voice as I turn around. I don't say anything, I just look at him stumbling over to me.

"I-I swear, I didn't do anything!-" "I know.."

"I can't believe it.." I sigh and sit down on the stairs leading to the house.

I look down at my bloody hands as I feel him sit next to me. "Why'd you let her talk to you anyway.." I mutter, looking at the ground as blood drips from my nose onto the stairs.

"I was being friendly.. as you told me to be." He lifts my chin to look at him.

"And then everything got blurry.."

"She fucking drugged you, Carl."
___________

50 votes and comments

In all of my books, Enid was always a friendly and nice character, so I thought I change things up a bit in this one. I have a good story plot for her character that isn't released yet. So if you don't like Enid's persona in this book, feel free to read any of my other ones, where Enid is nice and friendly. I just wanted a change for once.
Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 39 28
After finding the infamous group, you try to figure out how to live comfortably in Alexandria and forget your terrible past. But there's one boy who...
638K 22.4K 51
"I never said I hated you. I just- strongly dislike you." ➛ in which the colorless wrath of a boy, collides against the blackened mercy of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 [s...
20.6K 922 16
ᴄᴀʀʟ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ x ᴜɴᴅᴇᴀᴅ ꜰᴇᴍ!ᴏᴄ ♢ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ♢ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡...
226K 7.2K 65
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞�...