The Lost (Jimin X Reader)

Por BTScarlette

A Young girl needing someone. Something to help her get away from everything happening to here at home, she... Más

1-Why & New Life
2-Meeting & The Mall
3-Hit & Pain
4-Movie & Saturday
5-Panic & Truth
6-Protector & Trip
7-Pack (part 1 & 2)
8-Tears & Making Up
9-Together & New
10-Awkward & Recovery
11- Truth 2& Major
12- Hate & First
13- Surrounded & Fear
14- Surprise & Plan
15- Trip & Sick
16- Change & Time
17- HEY! & Excitement
18- Baby! & For Real!
19- Fall & Where?
20- Blood Suckers & Trap ( part 1 )
21- Trap ( part 2) & Here
22- Cute & Home
23- Vamp & Night
24- Father & !!!!
25- Rush & OK?!?!
26- See & Transformation
27- Normal (part 1 & 2)
28- What About? & Flashback (part 1)
30- Suddenly & Awake
31- Vam & Mom
32- Tell & Laptop
33- Mother's truth & Plan 2
34- Ready & Alive
35- R.I.P & Forever Loved
36- Always & Dress
37- Picked & Morning
38- Perfect
Thank you all!

29- Flashback (part 2) & Moon

1.8K 73 17
Por BTScarlette

Flashback (part 2)

Once the footsteps reached my door, it suddenly flew open, revealing my father. His face was outraged when he saw the puppy.

" What in God's name is that price of s*** doing in my house!" He yells.

" Honey it's just a pet for y/n's 5th birthday." My mom says trying to stay calm and using her sweat voice.

" Oh so it's that little s***'s birthday! You know our life could of been much better without her." He keeps a straight face saying.

This is normal, but this really always hurt for some reason.

" So why do you deserve a dog? Hu! We can barely keep you fed!" He yells at me.

He starts walking closer to me, then mom stepped between us.

" Umm.. honey we have enough to keep a little pupp..." My mother tried to sound sweat and smiling until my father hit her with the back of his hand.

He stormed over to me reaching for the dog, grabbing it by the back of the neck. Then throwing it across the room. You heard it cry out in pain. You then stand up to try and stop your father, by grabbing his arm. He only through you back onto the wall. Your eyes gone a little blurry, but you were able to watch the moment of your father walking over to the puppy and snap it's neck.

" See all better now." He sounding almost happy.

End of flashback:

____________________________________

" What's wrong y/n?" Jimin asks concerned. Snapping me out of my days.

" Oh it's nothing." I say trying to sound like nothing is wrong but a slip of my upset side comes out.

" No you're not fine." He says quietly, coming over to me whipping a tear off my cheek, that I didn't even know came down. " Tell me what's wrong." He says again, now resting his forehead on mine.

" It's just my father, don't worry though I'm fine I swear." I try telling him.

" What about your father?" He says angry.

" It's just he completely ruined a birthday that I remember fully for some reason still. I always wanted a pet, well dog, so my mom got me one. I didn't have it long though until my father snapped its neck right in front of me, telling me how much better he was without me." You told him sadly almost breaking into tears by the end.

I still don't know why this effects me. I guess it was just one of the many traumatic moments of my childhood. Jimin looked furious, but he stayed calm. Sighing before he spoke.

"You know what, screw your father! Let's give you some new memories to be happy about." Jimin says giving me a smile. I smile and go along.

We had fun, playing games and talking. Then Jin came out of the kitchen with a cake. It was huge, having two layers with blue icing!

" I love it!" I say happily walking over to the cake. " why did you make so much?!" I laugh a bit.

" Well don't you see the seven boys here that like cake to." He laughed after saying.

" Ya we don't eat cake often, but when we do we enjoy it." Suga says.

" Let's get to it come on y/n blow out the candles." Jungkook says impatiently.

Jimin walked over and lit all the candles.

" Happy birthday y/n, even though it's tomorrow." He says happily.

You walk closer and stairs at the twenty candles. Thinking of something to wish for. They all begin to sing happy birthday...

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- (y/n) shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da"

After everyone finished you blew out the candles.

I wish for everyone to stay safe, living happily and for Jimin to always stay beside with Aurora and Leon and me.​​​​​​

" So what did you wish for?" Jin asks curiously.

" I can't tell you or it won't come true." You say smiling.

The rest of the day was fantastic getting to spend time with my babies, when I say babies I'm meaning all three of them. I swear I don't think Jimin will ever grow up, not like I mind, it's cute. Now it was already late about 11:00. Aurora and Leon were already asleep in mine and Jimin's arms. So we headed on up to lay them down and go on to sleep ourselves. Since almost everyone else had, except for Namjoon and Jin.

" Huuu." I say flopping myself on the bed with a sigh.

" What's up?" Jimin says laying next to me.

"Nothing, just tired, it's been a long day." I say smiling.

" Well I'm glad." He says smiling and looking at me.

I turn around facing away from him to fall asleep. Then I feel two strong arms wrapping around my waist. He pulls me closer to his chest. I feel so comfortable with him, he's so warm, I love him so much. I absolutely love my whole family. Thank you Jimin for everything you have done for me, nothing could ever change my love for you.

Moon

I woke up with Jimin's arms still around me, but I have turned around so I'm facing his chest with my arms around him too. I lay my head back down and look up to see his sleeping face. How can someone be so handsome and adorable all at the same time especially when they're sleeping. Then I feel one of his arms start to move, till I felt a hand on my butt then a light squeeze.

" HEY!" I yell to him and hit his chest.

I look back up seeing his eyes half way open and a huge smirk on his face.

" What you don't like?" He says kind of sarcastically.

" No!" I yell. "Not now anyway." Now just mumbling to myself.

He looks down to me and smiles happily, bringing his hand up to my cheek.

" Happy actual birthday." He laughs.

" So what ar......" Aurora decided to interrupt me.

" Fneowf didgwmxcjwfdkd vsksfrlwyw kfvdosv."

" Hey baby girl, you up?" I say sitting up

" Fhwhdkavfosvqlfog."

" Haha you want to talk to us?" Jimin sits up asking.

" Jimin she's only five weeks old she's not going to be able to talk for a while." I laugh at him.

" Oh I know, but that's just the way she tries to talk at her age." Jimin turns looking at me to say.

Then out of nowhere Aurora starts to cry. I get up out of bed to go to her.

" What's wrong? You hungry?" I say.

When I get to her she had already woke up Leona and made him start to cry too. I let out a loud sigh.

"Does mommy need help with you two?" Jimin says as he comes over beside me. "Do you want to give them a bottle?"

" Nah, I got them." I say giving him a smile."I love this bonding time."

I pick up Leon and Jimin gets Aurora. As Leon finishes Jimin hands me Aurora.

Once they were both done they were getting tired so we laid them back down.

" So you want to get married at the meadow?" Jimin asks. Bring the subject up out of nowhere.

" Ya, I would love to get married at the waterfall but the meadow has more space, it's closer, and mostly I don't have to go past well my past."

" Ya." He says quietly.

" Do you not like it?" I asked worried he wouldn't.

" No I think it's a good idea I'm just thinking."

" About what?"

" No need to plan our honeymoon I have a idea." He says happily.

" What is it?" I say exited.

" It's a surprise." He laughs.

I'm really wondering where he'll take me, but I don't care. As long as we get some time with each other.

A week has passed. Me and Jimin have figured out the plans for the wedding, but we still haven't told anyone. So tonight that's what we are going to do. It's just that tonight is the full moon, we should of planed when to tell them better, but oh well. It's already 5 o'clock when we were finally able to get everyone in the living room. Me and Jimin stood in the middle while everyone else was sitting.

" Well we have something to tell you all." I say, a little anxious.

" Oh gosh... Please don't tell me your pregnant again, you already have twins! Come on how many you want?!" Tae says annoyingly.

" W...What NO! Of course not!" I yell to him. Hearing Jimin snickering behind me.

" Ya there isn't even a chance of it because of someone here." He nudges me. I go wide eyed at his actions and feel myself blush.

" So wait you haven't...." Jungkook was saying till Namjoon cut him off.

" Alright! Alright! That's enough of that I don't need to know anymore. So what's the news?" Tae quickly says as everyone laughed.

" Ya so what's going on?" Hobi says happily.

" Well.... We have the plans for our wedding ready." I say happily.

Everyone jumps up thrilled.

" So what are they?!" Jin yelled.

" Well it's pretty simple we are just going to get married out in the clearing in the woods, it's easy to get to so my family can come. We aren't going to do anything extravagant. It's quite simple." I tell them all and it seemed they like they liked the idea. Everyone seemed to be exited. We soon after went back upstairs for Aurora and Leon. Once it already got to about 9:30 Jimin started feeling a little pain. Finally it was 10:30 and he was hurting a lot more. So we handed the babies to Hobi and Kookie. As me and Tae took Jimin in the basement. When we got Jimin locked up, I would actually rather say situated, but be are literally locking him up! We headed on back up stairs. Right when I reached the door I don't know what happened but all that I can tell is that I fell on the floor. Until my entire body was in excruciating pain and I start screaming as loud as I can.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

926 20 13
One lost wolf stuck in the woods, with no one to mind her. Well, they could hardly leave her there. She had no idea about anything in their world, no...
26.6K 931 40
A lone wolf wandering around the forest, searching for something that is interesting. On the other hand, a human girl who is the type that won't alon...
269 17 23
A human girl receives a mysterious package in the mail & she opens to find that she is chosen to have a full ride scholarship to a extremely private...
4.9K 269 36
WEREWOLF AU TAEKOOK FF Jungkook was a heartbroken teenager who was betrayed by his ex boyfriend and bestfriend. Thinking this is the end something...