✔ | lover's lane. mileven.

By -353days-

elle hopper grew up as the only girl in a sheltered household. mike wheeler grew up without very caring paren... More

~characters~
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{25}
{26}

{24}

1.2K 42 17
By -353days-

guilt trip - pup     note: lil baby finnler

i sat next to all my friends bouncing my leg as jay was in the principal's office, probably snitching.

"that bitch! i can't believe that she did that!" max exclaimed for like the third time. i held mike's hand tightly, freaking out.

i'm the cheif's daughter, and i started a fight?! oh man, i'll be in deep shit!

i bit my lip and glanced at mike, who had his eyes closed and his head back.

he's relaxed!

i glanced at max and lucas, who were whispering between themselves. will had his arm around eddie, who was asleep.

we have been waiting awhile.

dustin was tapping away on his phone, his eybrows knotted tightly. he was too far away for me to glance at the screen. someone cleared their throat in front of me.

"elle? will? care to explain why you two along with all your friends, are waiting in the principal's office?" hopper asked, crossing his arms. i glanced at mike, and his eyes were still closed, but he had a playful smirk on his face.

"um...i punched someone..." i mumbled, looking at mike and my joined hand.

"eleanor, are you the reason i got called in? cause you started a fight?" hop asked in disbelief. i nodded. 

"she put notes in my locker...she was trying to steal mike away..." i murmured, running my thumb over mike's knuckles. his eyes fluttered open.

"was this before or after you got back together?" he smirked, gazing at our joined hands. both of us yanked our hands away, placing them on our respected laps.

"before..." i mumbled. hopper sighed and rubbed his receding hair line.

"i'll see what i can do, kid. but you're grounded." he told me as jay walked out of the office and sat on a chair across from us, an ice pack on her cheek. the principal poked his head out of the door.

"jim! how are yah?" he smiled, his eyes flickering to the badge above his heart.

"fine, how about you?" he replied, walking into the office and shutting the door behind himself. i sighed and shrank down in my seat. mike quickly put me on his lap.

"michael theodore wheeler!" i gasped in suprise, making him laugh.

"just shut up for a second, will yah? did jay hit you back?" he whispered, and i shook my head. "okay, lemme see your fist." he told me. i showed him my bruised fist.

"what's so special about my fist?" i muttered, making mike click his tongue.

"when you punched jay, you had your thumb inside your fist. your thumb could have easily been broken like this, but if you put your thumb over your first two fingers, it'll hurt less." he instructed in a low voice. i nodded and looked up at him.

"i love you a lot." i sighed happily and put my head onto his chest, watching mike attempt to play flappy birds. the door opened, showing hopper and the principal talking at the door. i jumped off mike's lap, making him laugh. hopper put his hat back on and went over to me.

"the queens aren't pressing charges, but the principal wants to speak with you." hopper told me, patting my knee. another lady walked into the office, making me look back at my adoptive dad.

"hop, who's that?" i asked, grabbing mike's hand next to me.

"they...they think you might need a counselor-" he sighed, making me furious.

i don't need a counselor!

"they think that i need a counselor just because i'm adopted?! just because i saw my brothers die in front of me?! no! fuck this, fuck this school!" i yelled, standing up. everyone stood up, with the exception of jay who was cowering in her chair.

"elle. deep breaths-" will started to say.

"THAT'S WHAT PAPA WOULD SAY!" i screamed, tears already flowing down my cheeks. 

"hopper, what do we do? she's having a tantrum!" i heard will cry. the room lights were flickering, turning the dark room into a blinding white room, with only a small bed and a lamp on a table.

"NO NO NO! PAPA!" i screamed, throwing my fists against the wall. a pair of invisible arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into the middle of the room.

"eleanor, it's me, hopper. your dad." i heard hopper say calmly.

"NO!" i screamed again, thrashing in my captors arms. then, everything went black.

~~~

papa lined us up, oldest to youngest. olly, my oldest half-brother, stood at the front of the line, eyeing papa weirdly.

"now...it is time." papa announced and aimed the gun at olly's head, pulling the trigger on my brothers forehead.

~~~

my eyes fluttered open, only to shut again due to the lights hurting my eyes. after a while, i slowly opened my eyes to see someone checking a clipboard.

"mike?" i murmured, sitting up a little. my vision went back to normal, and i saw a smiling nancy.

"no no, it's me, nancy. how are you feeling?" she asked, looking at me like she was actually interested.

"um... my head hurts a little..." i mumbled, and nancy nodded.

"of course, i'll be right back." she said as she started to leave.

"nance, where's your brother?" i asked, making nancy turn around.

"he's right there." she pointed to my boyfriend sleeping in the chair beside me. his arms and legs were falling off the side of the chair due to his lankiness. i smiled at his peaceful face, and tried to move my arm, but there was a heartbeat monitor on my finger. "he hasn't left your side since you arrived here." with that, she left to get some water.

he's been by my side the whole time.

i smiled to myself and took the pencil that was on the side table, throwing it with my good hand. it hit him on the bridge of his nose, and he looked up sleepily.

"morning sunshine." i giggled as his eyes widened. 

"elle!" he yelped, running to my side. "bubba, you had me so worried!" he told me, grabbing the hand with the heartbeat monitor attached to my ring finger.

"i might've left out a few details on my adoption..." i muttered, looking up at mike's freckled face sadly. mike crawled into bed next to me, putting his long arm under my head. i rolled over to face him and his beautiful dark eyes.

"that's alright, i have time." he cooed, making me giggle. someone cleared their throat, and mike looked up.

"you better not be doing anything michael!" nancy cursed, putting the water on the bedside table.

"shush nurse nancy." mike scowled, using his free arm to shoo her away.

what's natalia and charlie's ship name? asking 4 a friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 935 7
five students, with different walks of life, who are in hawkins high school are stuck together in saturday detention for a whole day. what could poss...
16K 686 17
( 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚞 / 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎!𝚊𝚞) in which mike wheeler realizes that nothing feels like her.
222K 5.9K 61
ɪ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ. ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴀᴜsᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄʜᴏᴏsɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ. Mike Wheeler and El Hopper...