unOrdinary: Reverse (old vers...

By a_closet_weeb

In which John is now King, and Sera is now the cripple. THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF UNORDINARY REVERSE, IF YOU... More

Chapter I: The King
Chapter II: Conflict
Chapter III: The Intelligence Quotient
Chapter IV: Fun
Chapter V: Ignorance
Chapter VI: Past
Chapter VII: Detention
HELP WANTED
Chapter VII: Detective
New account
Thanks

Prolouge

3.6K 71 45
By a_closet_weeb

Disclaimer: I own nothing. This is a fanfic.  Everything, even art is owned by Uru-chan. Follow her on social media as uru.chan, the only thing I own is the concept, plot, and ending of this story.
I strongly recommend reading the webtoon first, but it isn't necessarily needed.

(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)

Everything was bleak.

The gloomy sky, the rock and rubble, and all the unconscious groaning bodies laying on the ground of the partly demolished school campus. You'd have think a bomb went off. Everyone looked to be out of consciousness.

There were only two people still awake though.

A pink haired girl, and a certain peculiar, green haired boy.

"Sera, you know this had to be done. Your injustice, no - your cruelty, the pain you've made everyone suffer... I-it needs to stop!" the green haired boy shakily cried out at the pink haired girl named Sera. The girl had just taken down half of the school grade, single handedly. Anyone would be shaking in fear right now.

"Why? Why did you betray me Blair?! You really thought you could stop me? Were you really that afraid of me? Why did you do this? Tell me, WHY?" Sera questioned. A mess she was, her ponytail very untamed, her school clothes, distressed and worn. She looked like she'd had just gone through a zombie apocalypse, though the lack of zombies kind of spoils that comparison.

She didn't think that she could be betrayed like this, and not by her closest friend. The one who had made her able to wake up in the morning. The one person she always looked forward to seeing. The one person who had made all of this happen.

The one that she loved.

She was angry, to say even that was an understatement. She was a whirlwind of emotions, none of them being positive.

Blair had the nerve to even bring half the whole grade to stop her. Did he really think they could? She could stop time itself. What can beat that? He was a fool.

"You're a terrible person, Sera. We both know that." he sneered at her. His eyes were no longer caring, and void of the warmth that it harbored a time ago. She'd maybe wonder if all he did for her in the past was an act. A mirage.

Sera was called, "The Evil Empress of New Bostin". Not only was she the strongest, she was also the most academically gifted out of anyone in the city. This made her a very well known person in the area as you may have guessed.

The Empress, was actually once a peasant of sorts. One of the low tiers, they said. Then one day, Blair came. He'd told her that he needed to be friends with her because his power gave him a vision saying so. Everything from then on, changed the course of her life. Blair's "foresight" was very great gift. Though, to her now, it was more of a curse. She'd remember when she first shown Blair her power.

"Wow! That's pretty cool!" he had said to her in a giddy voice when she showed him her ability. There was nothing like it.

"Do you really think so?" she had asked him quietly. It wasn't very special in her eyes. It didn't make explosions, or freeze things, or any sort of the like, but despite this Blair had kept saying, "It's the coolest ability I've ever seen!" Sera almost thought he was acting.

This was only about two months after they've met, it took so much convincing on Blair's part to get Seraphina to show her power to him. And through the constant laughter, bantering, and growing friendship, feelings were beginning to form in Sera's little heart.

Her walls were being torn down, her hate for the world became an empathy. Throughout every day of her time she spent there she thought of him. Why him? Why did she have to fall head over heels for the one who would betray her in the end?

She remembered the very moment she had fallen in love with him. Thinking back, it wasn't special or anything, but it made insides flutter.

"You know, even if you didn't have a power, I would still be friends with you."

And she thought he was the fool.

------------------------------------

Another event. A very critical part of her becoming a Queen. Empress came to her later on. The corruption didn't start yet.

"Sera! Show everyone your ability!" Blair said to her. It was very random, in the middle of break. She fidgeted, trying to conjure up a sentence.

"I-I don't know..." she nervously said as the gazes from all her classmates burned an imaginary hole through her skull. Like most other "low tiers", Sera had been bullied and ostracized by her classmates. All because she was apparently, "weak". Oh, how wrong they were.

"Pleeeaaassse! I promise it won't do anything bad."

She caved in. Time stopped. Everyone in the long hallway was motionless and grey. She walked to one of her bullies and flicked him in the nose. Time resumed and said bully was in the wall, out from the blast. Everyone gaped at the sight.

Sera. The cripple kid Sera. The one with no power, had just blasted a student into the wall. This was certainly a surprise. You could even say it was unOrdinary.

Soon after this she had beaten all of her bullies, and all those who dared challenged her. Fight after fight, she proved herself to be the most gifted and most capable person in all of New Bostin. Powerful didn't even begin to describe what kind of power she had.

And in the end, it ended up consuming her.

-----------------------------------

The final event. A letter. A favor.

Blair had asked her to meet him out in the back after school. This being Blair, she had an airhead sensation that was euphoric. A girl in love is hard to stop, are they not?

One of her companions, a small blonde girl, had told her, "Blair is tricking you! He's playing you for a fool! He's gathered up half the grade to destroy you..."

She had tossed her comments aside along with her frail little body. Why would Blair betray her? She'd had done nothing to provoke such an act. He wouldn't do that to her.

She skipped to the back of the school after it ended. She thought that he would surprise her, and maybe, in her best hopes, ask her out. Though not a good one, a surprise she got. She knew what was about to happen. She had fallen right into his trap. Knocking down almost all of the students in less than a minute, she had finally stopped on Blair.

She couldn't fathom it.

She didn't want to believe it.

Yet, here he was, betraying her.

"You know why I'm here Sera." he told her. In a voice, foreign to her. This couldn't be Blair. There's no way.

"What did I do wrong?" she timidly asked. It was foolish of course. Any sane person would've noticed her aura. It gave off an unpleasant feeling, one where you felt lower than her. She mistreated and bullied other kids for talking back to her, and even punished those whose beliefs clashed with her own. An empress, no, a tyrant, she was.

She didn't let him speak as she took the rest of the children down. One, by one. They didn't even stand a chance.

All that was left, was chaos. Pure, utter chaos.

And now, this is where we are. Broken, surrounded in a pile of broken bodies. Tears were on the verge on both of the kids' eyes. Sera wanted to cry. She can't. She can't . And then the words came through in a low voice, the ones she would remember in her nightmares, and was forever engraved into her mind,

"Monster."

She broke. "Shut your mouth!" her voice screeched in anger. Her foot crashed at the side of his head, and he lost consciousness. Those were the last words she'd ever say to him.

And if she was broken, now she was shattered.

The tears came pouring out.

Her knees lost their strength.

Sirens were blaring.

Red and blue hues danced around her eyes.

And her heart, empty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 736 43
What if John didn't pose as a cripple? What could've changed? Come with me through one of the many possibilities. Updates Every Sunday None of these...
8.9K 320 24
It's just a normal day at Wellston when John's long lost sister shows up. She was taken by their mother so she could be trained and master her abilit...
88.4K 2.3K 30
Read to find out~ What I put in here does not show my real feelings for this webtoon comic it's really good and has a interesting plot and I do not o...
3.1K 89 15
This takes place after a few weeks after John returns back to school, Seraphina and John have recovered their relationship with each other while John...