Ours {Drarry}

Galing kay Xx_drarry_rebelle_xX

{Finale to Mine & Yours | Their Family book 3} ~ "I bond my magic with yours. Forever."~ The little family th... Higit pa

- un -
- deux -
- trois -
- quatre -
- cinq -
- six -
- sept -
- huit -
- neuf -
- dix -
- onze -
- douze -
- treize -
- quatorze -
- quinze -
- seize -
- dix-sept -
- dix-huit -
- dix-neuf -
- vingt -
- vingt et un -
- vingt-deux -
- vingt trois -
- vingt quatre -
- vingt cinq -
- vingt-six -
- vingt sept -
- vingt-huit -
- trente -
- epilogue -

- vingt-neuf -

5.8K 290 160
Galing kay Xx_drarry_rebelle_xX

"Anita Malfoy-Potter," called Headmistress McGonagall, waiting for the messy-haired, brown girl with her dad's eyes to make her way to the stage.

"Just Anita Malfoy is fine, Miss," she said happily before taking a seat on the stool, facing the entire student body.

"If you say so Miss Malfoy."

Without another word she placed the sorting hat on the young girls head and it wasn't even a few seconds later that it was screeching out a bit too surprising: GRYFFINDOR!

"Lyra Malfoy-Potter," said the Headmistress patiently once the aforementioned girl received a high five from her now Gryffindor twin.

"Lyra Potter, if you wouldn't mind, Headmistress," says the girl politely, before sitting on the stool, pushing her glasses up on her nose and placing her hands in her lap.

"Of course," says McGonagall with a weary sigh placing the hat onto her head and looking back at her father's who each shrugged in a manner as if to say "kids, right".

After much deliberating, the hat finally shouted SLYTHERIN! and the crowd fell silent. Lyra, who had been happy to be sorted into her father's house until she saw everyone's reaction, was making her way over to the green table with her head down when a voice from across the room called out to her.

"Hey, Potter!"

She saw her sister all dark skin and pale hair and even paler scars standing in her seat, practically glowing, and talking to her. She stuck her nose up in the best impression of her father as she could, though her heart wasn't completely in it.

"What, Malfoy?"

"Congratulations!" her sister said with a goofy grin that looked just like her dads and she laughed so hard she snorted.

"Thanks," she said, taking her own seat. "Knock'em dead, yeah?"

"Don't we always?"

--:--

Professor Potter had almost forgotten what it was like to have his own kids in his class. The fact that he and Dravo hadn't been working at Hogwarts for the last couple of years for Teddy and Scorpius' Hogwarts careers, didn't help matters at all either. They would have nothing to compare the girls senior year to. It was nearing winter break when he remembered. He had written a few chapters on the board for them to read for homework over the weekend and he was asking a few extra credit questions. Lyra had taken her seat in the back of the room, charming paper to stick to the back of Kal Gulling's robes. He ran a hand through his salt-and-pepper hair then called on her to answer a question, if only to give the Ravenclaw time to pick the paper off and move seats, which he did.

"Professor," she said whining, after much insisting that she not call him Papa in class, "I'm no good at defense, you know that. I'm no good at remembering all that stuff. I'm good at charms."

"Defense is charms. It's applied charms."

Without saying anything else he threw a wandless stinging hex her way and she lifted her wand and deflected it without a blink. She looked stunned at herself. He, however, looked smug. He remembered what it was like being in a class that he had no interest in for minutes and hours and days on end, hearing about all the cool things magic could do, but not experiencing any of it. He doesn't remember feeling that way about Defense aside from the year Umbrige taught it, or whenever Snape had substituted while Remus was recovering from a full moon.

"Alright, class," he said with a very over exaggerated sigh. "Perhaps Lyra has a point. Everyone close your books and move your desks to the edge of the room. We're done with written lessons and questions for the day. Time for more practical applications."

His daughter beamed at him and he thought that maybe...just maybe, he had done something right.

A few floors away, Professor Malfoy was on the brink of banging his head against the desk or charming his daughter's mouth shut. He had barely introduced the lesson when she started asking questions and probing him with theories and ideas and- it wasn't bad what she was doing, but the fact that she was more advanced in this subject than the other students meant she was confusing them. They looked terrified. Draco took a deep breath and regained control of his classroom.

"Turn to page 226 and start reading over the directions. Don't touch your cauldrons until I return." When he saw some of the students pick their jaws back up, he rolled his eyes  and pushed himself away from where he was standing with his legs crossed in front of his desk. "Anita Lily, hallway."

He stood in the hallway with his arms crossed when she walked out confused, looking at him with her Dad's eyes.

"Listen, love, you have to give the other students time to read the information before you ask questions."

"It's not my fault they're idiots," she said crossing ber own arms and matching his now narrowed gaze.

"No, but it's your fault if they feel like they are. Give them a chance to ask questions and catch up with you. We'll talk to McGonagall tomorrow to see about moving you up to a higher level potions. Until then, however, you need to learn to be respectful of your peers."

"Fine," she agreed, but the pout never left her face, even when she dropped her arms back by her sides. "Is the bloody rules fault anyway for not letting Lyra and I in last year."

"I think you mean, Lyra and me," Draco corrected, but he has a soft hand on her cheek, assuring her that it would be okay.

"What I mean," she said emphatically, "is that it's not fair, and now I have to be taken out of all my classes to have a talk with my instructors."

"This has happened before?" said her father surprised and she only shrugged.

"It's been happening all day." She wouldn't look at him and Draco's heart broke a little. Here was his little girl, trying her best to be recognized as a gifted student, not just as the by-product of he and Harry and she was being shunned for it. Even he was telling her to slow down. He wanted her to grow, of course he did, but he wasn't wrong to tell her to give other students a chance, was he?

Draco pulled Anita into a hug and she melted into it. He heard her sniffle, but he knew she wouldn't be crying. She wouldn't gibe even the portaits out here a reason to think she was weak. Lyra was probably getting the same treatment somewhere in the castle and he realized with a start that Anita was probably trying to hold it together for the both of them. She was being stromg so her sister didn't have to. He gripped her tighter in his arms.

"Woah," she groaned, "I thought Papa was the hugger. Have you lot switched roles?"

"No," he spoke quietly yet still full of false arrogance. "I'm just proud of you and he isn't here to do this part."

"Oh," she said gripping him a bit tighter too to let him kniw she understood. That she loved him too. She pulled away from the hug and looked back at the classroom door, still trying not to make eye contact and he smiled, because he remembered when he would do the same thing any time Narcissa tried to show him affection. Anita glanced at him then back at the door again. "That was disgusting. Can I go back to class now?"

"No one's trying to stop you," he said instead with a smirk and she made a face at him before stomping back into the potions room.

-&-

hey futher muckers

i love both of my girls
sooo the girls are in houses that are somewhat opposing of their base personalities, because they value the traits of the other.

anita lily is ambitious and cunning and  wants to use knowledge to show people that she is important on her own that she isn't just a Malfoy-Potter, but she's in Gryffindor because she values her sisters ability to say what she believes and stand up for whats right while also being brave enough to do what she wants even when she's scared of the outcome

lyra narcissa is brave and loyal and she stands up for herself and her siblings she isn't scared to cry when things aren't going great, and she doesn't care  what anyone thinks, yet she's in slytherin because she values her sisters ability to work for herself not just do what she thinks is best for everyone the way she does

you could say they also carry traits of the house they're in, because anita is the stereotypical loud boisterous jokester of a gryffindor and lyra is an unexpressive, always unimpressed sweet talker of a slytherin who is only looking out for her own interests  (protecting her family/friends)

anywhores, lemme know whatchall think of the ending so far

nearing the end of this fic as we speak and i sobbed when writing the sorting hat scene, because i've known where they were going since they were born, but it's just come together so beautifully

if yall wanna do fanart of this family feel free, i want to, but its kinda terrifying to me cause i love them so much and ima focus too much on tiny details. idk. anyway ily.

hope y'all enjoyed
love y'all

-- angel janeé xoxo 💋

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
40.1K 1.8K 26
{Finale to Favoring the Bold | A Family of Favors book 3} Draco and Harry are in love. Touring was fun...mostly and even he and Val were getting alon...
126K 1.8K 48
It's been a few years since the Battle of Hogwarts, and Harry is finally happy again. Not only does he have his beautiful fiance, Ginny, but he now h...
1.4M 53.8K 36
13 years after the war, Harry found himself very happy. He was engaged to Ginny and watched over his godson Teddy. What happens after a relationship...