The Hobbit and Lord Of The Ri...

By Johanna_AJ

➕ LOTR and TH actors imagines. ⚠I do not own any characters, except for Y/N, which actually means : your nam... More

1. Faramir X Reader
2. Thorin X Reader
3. Boromir X Reader
4. Fili - Request (Part 1)
5. Fili - Request (Part 2)
6. Legolas X Reader
8. Kili - Request
9. Richard Armitage - Request
10. Legolas - Request
11. Dean O'Gorman X Reader (Part 1)
12. Dean O'Gorman X Reader (Part 2)
13. Bilbo X Reader
14. Legolas - Request
15. Pippin - Request
16. Thranduil - Request
17. Merry - Request
18. Pippin - Request (Part 1)
19. Pippin - Request (Part 2)
⚠I NEED HELP!!!⚠
20. Legolas - Request
21. Bilbo - Request
22. Legolas - Request (Part 1)
23. Legolas - Request (Part 2)
24. Thranduil - Request
25. Legolas&Kili - Request
26. Aidan Turner X Reader
Requests 🤗
27. Fili - Request
28. Aragorn - Request
29. Legolas - Request
30. Thorin&Thranduil - Request
31. Pippin - Request
32. Lindir - Request
33. Fili - Request
34. Legolas&Thranduil - Request
35. Aragorn - Request
36. Boromir X Reader
37. Bofur - Request
The End 🔚
Oh. My. God! *o*

7. Éomer - Request

9.2K 141 17
By Johanna_AJ

Éomer - Request

Summary : Alexandria is pregnant with Éomer's child, but she doesn't tell him and fights in the battle of the Helm's Deep, saving her brother Aragorn, but getting badly injured.

Words : 1872.

A/N : This imagine was requested by Fosterashley! 💕

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Narrator's POV

After Aragorn announced that Saruman's huge army would attack, everyone started preparing the defensive. More than ten thousand Uruk-hai were heading to them, but fortunately Haldir, along with other elven soldiers have come to help.

Alexandria did not know what to do. Almost one month ago, her and Éomer, her beloved, slept together, and she had recently found out that she was pregnant.

Of course that Éomer didn't know about that. Now that they were gonna be attacked, she wanted to fight and protect all those people, and she knew that Éomer wouldn't agree if she told him she was pregnant.

Alexandria was aware of the risks of fighting, but she could not withdraw now. Her brother and the others needed her more than ever, and she couldn't just leave them.

"My love... Are you even listening to me?" she suddenly heard, so she looked up, only to see Éomer staring back at her concerned.
"You seem defeated. Are you ok?" he asked

The girl blinked and put a fake smile on her face, not wanting to worry him. "I'm great! Just nervous, that's all. We're outnumbered and there is a huge probability for us to lose the battle so..."

She looked down and started playing with her hands nervously, hoping that he believed her.

Éomer, on the other hand, crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes, not believing a word she was saying."You're lying..."

Alexandria looked up, trying to say something, but no words came out.

"We've been together for so long, and still you do not trust me enough to be honest with me..." Éomer stated, pain evident in his voice.

"N-no, Éomer, I swear I'm saying the truth! Why would I lie to you?" the girl hurried to speak.

"Well, I don't know... You tell me..."

"Please, you need to trust me! I'm just worried about the battle, that's all!" she said quietly.

Éomer looked into her eyes, still aware that something else was wrong with her. "Alexa... If you do not tell me what's the matter, I can not help you!"

The girl huffed, visibly irritated, and snapped before thinking twice. "Are you really gonna stay here all day asking me stupid questions and doubting me, or are you actually gonna do something useful, such as training yourself? I think you seriously need that, otherwise we'll lose the battle and that will be all your fault, since you'd only slow us down!"

Éomer's face changed, a sad look playing now on his face. He didn't expect his beloved to ever talk to him like that, and he had to admit that it broke his heart hearing her saying such things to him.

Alexandria couldn't believe herself either. She didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but she couldn't just tell him that she was pregnant. It would have only made things worse.

Éomer stayed silent for a while, and then finally spoke again, his voice lower and shaken. "I uh... You're probably right. Sorry for being so annoying. I didn't know that being worried about someone was such a crime, but... Anyway, I'll be outside, training in case you need me."

"Éomer, wait I-I didn't... I'm sor-" Alexandria got up, trying to stop him, but he shook his head and left before she could have finished talking. As soon as she was left alone, she sighed, knowing that she has hurt him.

***

The battle has started and everyone was trying their best to defend the others and themselves as well.

Alexandria was on the battle field, fighting the Uruk-hai and looking for Éomer, who was nowhere to be found. She could have heard the battle cries of the soldiers who were fighting with everything they had, and felt slightly worried when she couldn't find her lover.

As she kept swinging her sword, killing the Uruk-hai one by one, she suddenly saw a monster approaching her brother, Aragorn, who was lying uncostious on the ground, getting ready to kill him.

She widened her eyes and started running towards the Uruk-hai as quick as possible, blocking the sword, which would have pierced her brother's chest.

Getting angry, the monster let out a pitched scream, making the girl scream in agony, kneel on the ground and cover her ears with her hands, hoping it would help.

Wincing, she tried to get up when she saw the monster approaching, but he punched her in the stomach fiercely, so she fell back down, holding her hands over her belly.

Gritting her teeth, she got hold of her sword and stabbed the Uruk-hai, making him gasp and fall dead on the ground.

Throwing the sword away, she laid on her back wincing in pain and letting the raindrops fall over her.

She shouldn't have fought... Her baby was probably dead by now, Éomer hated her and that was all her fault.

She didn't care about what was happening around her anymore... She just wished she could have gone back in time and choose not to put her and Éomer's baby life in danger, but she couldn't.

Meanwhile, Aragorn grunted and opened his eyes, instantly remembering what was happening. Getting up, he looked around him and realized people were still fighting.

He walked around, searching for his sister, when he suddenly stumbled upon something and almost fell.

Looking down, he almost had a panick attack. His sister was lying uncostious on the ground, holding her stomach and bleeding.

He kneeled down and took her into his arms, carrying her away from any other danger. As he entered the castle, he went and placed her on the bed, sending someone to check on her.

When he made sure she was on good hands, he went back out to fight.

As he was killing more and more Uruk-hai, he saw Éomer making his way towards him. "Aragorn..." he grunted, killing as Uruk-hai. "Have you seen Alexa?"

"Yes, I have... She has been injured."

Éomer pushed and punched another Uruk-hai and then turned to Aragorn, breathing heavily. "Injured? Was it bad?"

"I think so... I found her lying on the ground uncostious. I brought her in the castle and asked a healer to check on her." Aragorn replied.

"Do you think you can handle them without me? I need to see her!" Éomer pleaded.

"Sure, go on!"

Éomer nodded and ran into the castle, his heart beating faster than ever.

In the mean time, Alexandria woke up, her stomach hurting her badly. Grunting, she tried getting up, only to be pushed back on the pillow by one of the healers.

"Lay down! You need to rest!" the healer whispered softly.

Alexandra's breath quickened, remembering the previous events. "T-the baby! Is it okay?"

"Sweetie, calm down, your baby is fine!"

"B-but... How is that possible? I have been punched and-"

"It's true, but you were lucky your brother saw you and brought you here just in time, so I could save your baby!" the healer cut her off.

Alexandria sighed in relief, relaxing.

"Don't worry, you are going to feel better soon! Come on, drink this!" the woman said, handing her something, so the girl accepted it and did as she was told.

Suddenly, they heard a knock, so they turned their's heads only to see Éomer entering the room.

Alexandria almost choked on her drink when she saw him, so the healer started patting her back lightly. "Whoa, take it easy!"

"Is she ok?" Éomer asked breathlessly.

"Both her and her baby are ok, actually!" the physician replied, smiling.

Éomer widened his eyes, totally confused. "Her baby? What baby?"

Alexandria stopped and looked at the woman smiling. "Umm... Do you think you could leave Éomer and I alone for a while?"

"Of course, sweetie! Call me if you need anything!"

As soon as they were left alone, Éomer came closer to the girl and sat on the chair next to her bed."What baby was she talking about?"

Alexa rolled her eyes and huffed. "Oh, I'm fine, thanks for asking."

The guy sighed and sat next to her, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry... Are you alright?"

"Yeah... I have some cramps, but I'm ok. Where have you been? I have searched for you on the battle field, but I didn't see you anywhere!"

"I'm sorry... I was with Gandalf. We were looking for new soldiers." he apologized.

"Oh... I see. Sorry I... I thought you... I thought you got hurt or something when I couldn't find you..." she shook her head, looking down at her lap.

Éomer smiled and moved some hair out of her face. "I'm fine, do not worry about me!"

Alexandria took a deep breath, before glancing back at the blonde guy. "About that baby..." She paused, trying to find the right words. "I am pregnant... And you're the father..."

Éomer raised his eyebrows in surprise and tried to say something, but Alexandria cut him off. "Look, I know I should have told you earlier, but I knew you would have stopped me from fighting if I had done so... It was wrong of me to do that and I am truly sorry for putting our baby in danger and for hurting your feelings. I didn't mean to do that... You probably hate me right now, but-"

" First of all, I could never hate you, and secondly..."he cut her off and paused, smiling softly and taking her hand into his." I understand why you did that! I'm just happy both of you are fine... and I can't believe I'm actually gonna be a father!"he exclaimed, smiling widely.

" Wait... So you're not mad?"Alexandria asked, surprised.

"I'm not mad, my love, but next time I'd appreciate if you told me the truth."

She smiled and looked at him lovingly. "I promise I'll always be honest with you no matter what!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, she pecked his lips, but then immediately winced in pain.

Éomer frowned, laid her down on the bad and kissed her stomach, making her giggle.

"Thank you, my love! I am already feeling better!"

"I hope so, my dear!" he grinned.

Alexandria suddenly yawned, feeling her eyelids getting heavier.

Éomer placed a hand on her cheek and started caressing it with the back of his hand. "Sleep, my love! I'm gonna be here when you wake up!"

The girl smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep with Éomer beside her, holding her hand.

The End!

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Next imagine : Kili X Reader

Next update : tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 261 20
What if you were in The Hobbit? (The Hobbit×reader oneshots)
125K 4.4K 29
(Y-n) will travel through time and space and settled in middle earth, the people of middle earth were searching for her every year in that day. She h...
33K 585 20
Those are just some imagines with the lotr and hobbit boys. I take requests too and please excuse any mistakes I make. Also, this is my first time wr...
1.4M 39.1K 200
So here begins my collection of Tolkien one shots! Feel free to send in requests! I will write for: *Thorin Oakenshield *Thranduil *Fili *Kili *Bofu...