idiots in love

By ninemangoes

[Previously known as 'I Like You'!!] *๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€: #๐Ÿญ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ญ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™š, #1 ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๏ฟฝ... More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~17~
~ 18 ~
south park high students instagram usernames!!
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~

~ 9 ~

5.3K 129 303
By ninemangoes

Craig laid in his queen-sized bed, trying his best to sleep. But his brain just wouldn't let him. His brain kept thinking about Tweek and how his date was going with Deren. Craig groaned. Why can't he stop thinking about him? He doesn't even want to think about the little date they're having right now.

He looked to his alarm clock. The time read 11:07. They began their date 3 hours ago. How long is Tweek willing to stay with him? Does Tweek trust him that much that he won't be home until past midnight? Impossible. Only if Craig was with him the spaz will always be comfortable and safe...

He wanted to throw his alarm clock to the floor. This wasn't fair. Not fair at all. Why did Tweek even say yes in the first place? I mean surely he has his standards and won't say yes to a random stranger right? So what made him agree to this date? It drove Craig insane just thinking about it.

He decided calling Kenny is the best option. Craig is fine with putting all his anger out on him. He and McCormick were not the best of friends but they could be the most understanding person one night but then the next day they would forget the little talk they even had.

Gladly, the blonde answered his call. "Craig?"

"Yo. Are you busy right now? I need...someone to talk to." Craig's voice was firm. He had to act as kind as possible so the boy could come. But Kenny already knew about his ways so it wouldn't really work. But Tucker was willing to give it a try.

A short sigh came out on the other line. "Is Craigy upset his boyfriend who's actually not his boyfriend is on a date with some boy that's not you?"

"Just come over, you ass."

Kenny ended the call and Craig assumed he would come. In the meantime, he had to take a leak. He headed to the restroom and locked the door. Privacy at his house never existed if the doors aren't locked.

Ding dong.

Ruby groaned. She was busy watching one of her shows and she was way too lazy to open the door. So instead of opening it she yelled, "Who is it?!"

Kenny grinned. "It's me! I don't think I have to even say who I am."

The door swung open and McCormick was met with a pissed off red head. Ruby's expression then turned into relief from the sight of the blonde. Kenny was sure that she was grinning just now. "Thank God you're here! My brother was such a dick when he came back home today. He entered the house with a deep frown and an expression that read 'I will rip your face off.' I did the usual and flipped him off. But instead of flipping me back, he kicked his shoes off, picked it up, and threw it at me! He then went up the stairs and murmured some words and then didn't even apologize. I wonder what pissed him off more than usual." She let him in. "And you're gonna fix his attitude before he breaks another set of plates." She slouched on the couch. "Good luck."

Kenny already knew the reason for his attitude that Ruby just described. He remembered at school, Tucker explaining (or rather complaining) about how Tweek had a date today. He just said it out of the blue and rambled on with his eyebrows furrowed deep down. Tweek has no idea what affect he had on Craig. The orange parka male knew he was pissed from the way he talked about it during lunch. But he didn't know it pissed him off this badly.

He walked up the stairs and entered his room, finding no Craig in sight. He turned around to look for him some where else but Tucker was at the door with his upset face. 

"You came quick." He said as he pass by the  blonde and sat on the floor leaning on his bed.

Kenny couldn't help but tease him. "You obviously were desperate for my company, I just had to come." He purposely made his voice all girly and cheery. This earned a laugh from the boy.

"Heh. Yeah yeah."

Kenny sat beside him, also leaning on the bed. Craig's eyes were stuck to the ceiling. "So what's on your mind?"

Tucker chuckled. "Tweek." He smiled but kept silent. He was lost in his thoughts for a while. Until he snapped back to reality. "You know how I rambled about this Deren guy. The one that's on a date with Tweek?"

The blonde nodded his head. He even admits he rambled. "Yeah what about him?"

Craig sighed. A long one. "I talked to him before their date started..." He fell silent. A lot of people would always talk about how Tucker was overprotective of his best friend. He honestly never knew why. But now he understands. The fact that he talked to Deren about Tweek and threatened him if he ever broke his heart made him very overprotective.

Kenny shook his head. "Why does it sound like you're a dad confronting your daughter's boyfriend?" That was in no way to tease him. Well kind of- but he had to let Craig know his actions. "Dude you know you're acting like that right?"

The blue chullo hat boy sighed. "Fuck off. It's nothing like that."

McCormick smirked. "Then what is it like? Explain that to me." Craig might be dense but the blonde knew that he's smarter than that. Kenny was sure, 100% sure that Tucker's jealous of Deren and angry at himself for letting the one guy that made him happy slip out of his reach. He wants him to realize his feelings for Tweek. No matter how many times he says he's straight, no one will believe it due to his close relationship with the spaz. So Kenny was here to finally let his friend admit his true feelings.

Craig sat in silence, wondering what words to say to that.

"Has it ever came to mind that you're jealous or no- selfish? Yeah you're selfish. You don't want him to go on his first date but whenever Tweek hints of wanting to go on dates with you, you don't go." Kenny didn't want to give him sympathy anymore. He had to make him snap out of it and realize it for once.

Tweek wanting to go on dates? With Craig? "What..are you talking about?"

"Has it ever occurred to you that Tweek has had a huge crush on you for years? Or were you denying that fact and didn't want to admit you're gay for him too?" Kenny threw some sass but what he said was true.

And Tucker knew it was true. It was all true. Of course he knew the coffee lover liked him. Of course he liked him back. Of course he's gay. But he wasn't the type of guys who expresses emotions. "Yes. I was denying it and ignored it for so long. Wanna know why I did those things?"

"Why?"

"I don't deserve him! I never did in the first place! I've been crushing on him too! To the point where I almost accidentally call him 'babe' or even 'honey'! Dude. I'm overprotective as fuck when it comes to Tweek. And you know that. I'll admit it right now. I fucking love him so damn much. But why haven't I said anything. Because my dumbass self doesn't deserve someone as awesome as Tweek. Got it?" Craig was panting at this point. All that yelling, all those words that he wanted to say for so long, and all those frustrated emotions got him feeling less stressed. Never has he said this to anyone. And Kenny will probably use this to blackmail him or something.

"Ha." Kenny laughed. "Finally. I finally made you spit it out on, huh? Thank God, you're not a stubborn shit like Stan." He pointed at his phone and showed Craig that he recorded both their voices. He replayed 'I fucking love him so damn much part and got a smirking Craig in return.

"Eat shit."

"You first."

It felt good to finally admit something he's always been in denial of.

Then he heard the doorbell ring and the front door opening. Craig shook his head. Does his sister always open doors so quickly that often? That girl will get kidnapped if she keeps that up. He shot Kenny a look that said 'I'll be back.' He left his room and went down the stairs to see who Ruby let in.

Yeah he was pissed that night before Kenny came in. But Craig got even more pissed to see the boy he's gay for and his date, Deren standing in his living room. What. The. Fuck. Tucker didn't care what expression he wore. But he was going to make his cold gaze and annoyed attitude very very clear, so that Deren guy will know not to ever enter his place again.

His footsteps became very loud, realizing he was stomping. This caught their attention and when he did, he immediately glared at his sister.

Ruby grinned, figuring that this was the reason he was pissed off when he came back home. Tweek explained to her that he was just on a date with this guy with grayish hair. He was attractive though, she'd be lying if she said he wasn't. She so wanted to tease her older brother in his face but she kept it low-key. It was very clear to her that Craig is jealous. Very jealous. That he wasn't the one to be on a date with Tweek tonight. "Don't look at me like that. I know he's a total stranger but I saw Tweek with him so I just let them in." She walked away towards the couch, continuing her show.

Craig rolled his eyes and this time looked at Deren and Tweek. But Deren specifically.

And when their eyes met, the gray haired teen had a grin plastered on his face. The coffee lover next to him was twitching.

Deren approached Craig with confidence and kept smiling like the Cheshire Cat. The boy had guts to have attitude like that because Craig could fight him right now but decided that wasn't necessary...at the moment. "I thought about what you told me. Before I went on a date with this cutie." Deren pointed at Tweek. But what surprised Craig is that the blonde didn't blush, he just kept twitching. "And I didn't want to ruin a perfectly good relationship. So you can have him. But I'll really miss him." His confidence dialed down and his smile became sad. This time Deren came closer, his mouth near his ear, wanting to whisper the last thing he'll say before he leaves and never sees them again. "Promise me one thing though." Craig's ears perked up. "Ask him out already. You'll deeply regret it if you don't." He turned around and went to Tweek to hug him. Craig expected the spaz to not hug back, but he was wrong.

Tweek hugged him back and wore a sad smile just like Deren did. They hugged for almost an eternity (at least that's what Craig thought). They let go and before Deren pulled the door to leave, he turned around and smirked once more and said, "By the way I stole his first kiss."

The coffee  lover blushed furiously and glanced at Craig to see what his expression was. Surely, he knew he was joking. But Craig glared at Deren and looked at Tweek with a raised brow. The spaz immediately shook his head back and forth, letting his best friend know it was all a lie.

The creak of the door was heard and so were the words, "Just kidding." And all that was left of Deren was a slam of the front door.

Craig was delighted to not see him anymore but he felt so confused. The gray haired male just let Tweek go like that. Did he ever consider how his date would feel? But even so, as he was saying all those things of missing Tweek and letting him go so Tucker can be with him. His best friend never spoke but just silently watched. Did..he knew this would happen? Or did he and Deren talk about it already? Whatever it was, Tucker really really wanted to know. And he made it clear of it too.

Tweek sighed and fell to the couch with a shy smile on. How was he suppose to do this? He practiced saying it to Deren and he was so confident too. But now that he's doing it for real, he couldn't even manage looking at Craig. That boy is probably super confused about was said and done. He took a few deep breaths. You can do this. You can do this. You can do this.

...

I....I can't do this!

"Tweek." Craig sat next to him and stared into his eyes. "What was that all about?"

Cmon. I could do this. I could do this. There's no need to wait anymore. I just want to get it over with. No need to hide it anymore. I want him to know. I need him to know. I could do this...

"...dude?"

Tweek puffed his chest. "I like you! I like you so so so so much! You're the one I'm gay for. You're the one I want to go on dates with! You're the one I've been liking for however long! I like you, Craig Tucker, and only you!" He had no idea why he yelled it. He had no idea why he was holding in his breath. And he had no idea why but...he wanted to leave.

A smile crept his lips. Craig cupped both his cheeks as his smile grew wider. "Really?" The guy that flipped people off constantly and gave all of them a cold and non-caring attitude had the voice of a little kid opening his Christmas present. His cheeks slightly felt hot. But did that matter? No. Tweek Tweak did.

Tweek nervously sweat staring at his smile. Why was he smiling? This couldn't be happening. Was this all a dream? Is his best friend happy? But for what reason?

Yes he was being stubborn of the whole thing. He knew that jolly smile of his all too well. And when Craig smiled like that, it meant that he was truly happy. If Tweek knew better, he would've thought that Craig also liked him back. But no. Wouldn't that be too...real?

Instead of thinking positive, he began thinking negatively. Is he faking the smile because he feels bad? Or is he smiling because he's going to expose to everyone that I'm gay and like him! Or is he wearing that smile because he can't wait to reject me? Agh! What can it possibly be?! He backed up slowly and got out of the couch. Craig's hands staying still from his current location as his eyes watched the blonde figure move towards the door.

The blue chullo hate boy blinked a few times. "Where are you going?"

Tweek used his left hand to look for the doorknob. "I-I got to go!" He quickly turned it and ran out, slamming the door behind him. Did that really happen?! Did...he just do that?! He couldn't believe that he actually confessed. Never had he ever thought that this day would come and how soon that day would come too. As he ran to his home, he smiled.

The image of Craig's soft smile that he gave to Tweek filled his mind. At first he didn't ever want to confess. But good thing he did because if he hadn't...he would've never received that sweet smile of his.

Kenny finally revealed himself. After watching and listening to everything, it seemed like the right time to come out of hiding. He could see Ruby smiling to herself which made him smile in return. He then looked at Craig who stared at the couch silently. The blonde reached the living room and peeked at his friend's face. And just as he predicted, Tucker couldn't stop smiling. "You should start smiling more. It suits you."

He laid back on the couch and chuckled lightly. "Haha. Yeah..."
__________________________________________

I'm finished! Finally! I actually enjoyed writing this. A lot. I think I already know where this story is going and where it's heading. Maybe this story will be long. Maybe it won't. We never know.

Next chapter will focus on Kenny and Butters. As I'm sure and hope you all remember that Kenny is moving to Florida in more than week. So on the next one it'll be about Kenny thinking about the other blonde known as Butters.

Hope you enjoyed it! And I made this especially long as well! I realized that maybe about 4 of the recent chapters were about Creek, so more Style and Bunny will be out soon. Good bye for now!

(Errors will be fixed later)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 935 50
It's been three years since Kyle Broflovski moved away from South Park, and his parents have decided to return. He should be excited to see all his o...
9.9K 192 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...
7K 191 18
Craig had been in love with Tweek for months. He'd tried to tell him how he really felt, but Tweek couldn't understand him and still saw Craig as his...