The Alphas' Love (On Hold)

By redheadmomaof2

This is my first story EVER! I love reading and finally got the courage to try this thing writing out. Please... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update
Sorry no Update yet
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Authors note

8 1 0
By redheadmomaof2

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading my book first of all. I wanted to let you know I will be updating as much as I can. My MIL is having major neck surgery and I will have to help the family tend to her. Along with my own things in life lol I will try to have ONE or TWO chapters a week. I am Taking this book slow because it's my first one and I didn't want to rush it like I've seen in most. I wanted to make you feel as if you are Ariella or Joseph in this book. I wanted you to kinda have more than the typical werewolf stuff going on. This is  Slightly MATURE Romance book as of now. If I feel it will get too steamy I will make those chapters Private. Hope youre enjoying it so far! Thanks again!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 23.3K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
1.7K 125 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...
1.1M 42.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
461K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...