Werewolf Love Dramas(Rated R)...

Blue_Flame24 által

David and Dominic Summers are brothers. Dominic being the superstar jock and David the outcasted nerd. Both n... Több

Werewolf Love Dramas(Rated R)
Chapter 1-Meeting the Dramas
Chapter 2-Study Session
chapter 3-The Heat is On
Chapter 4-Sizzle and Steam
Chapter 6-Drama is a Bitch
Chapter 7-Everyone is Tense
Chapter 8-My First science A
Chapter 9-Planning
Chapter 10-Desse
Chapter 11-And It is revealed...
Chapter 12-Not so sure...
Chapter 13-A Vampire?
Chapter 14-Pedophile much?
Chapter 15-Daddy's little Girl
Chapter 16-Now I know how it feels
Chapter 17- Relaxation at Last
Chapter 18- Meeting the Maine
Chapter 19- The End?
Chapter 20- Coronation
Chapter 21- Alpha David
Chapter 22- Feel The Burn
Chapter 23- Back Home
Chapter 24- Search
Chapter 25- Injury
Chapter 26- David...
Chapter 27- A Death...
Chapter 28- Prom
Chapter 29- Party
Chapter 30- Dress Shopping
Chapter 31-Prom Here We Come
Chapter 32-Prom pt. 2
Chapter 33- I'm sorry

Chapter 5-Jealous much?

25.4K 398 16
Blue_Flame24 által

Chapter 5-Jealous much?

^^Parker Huston

20 Days Until Red Moon

David's POV:

"Loser, wake up." Dominic growled.

"No. I'm going to school myself today." I said covering my head with the blankets.

"You don't need a ride? Nice. Later loser." Once I heard the door shut I got out of bed and had a quick shower shoving on a pair of workout shorts and a white shirt. I think plain white shirts were a staple for me. I grabbed my glasses and my bag and walked out the door.

"How come your parents didn't get you a car?" Courtney asked leaning against her car wearing short shorts and a shirt that had sleeves that went to her elbow.

"They figured Dominic and I were good at sharing."

"That plan worked." She laughed opening her door. I had to invest in a car. The pack had lots of money.

We rode to school talking about school subjects and how her other classes were going. Apparently she was getting nineties in every class except science.

"I was never good at science. Some people are good at science and terrible at english...for me it's the opposite."

"I'm good at everything." I laughed resting my arm on the window.

"Everything?" She asked again raising an eyebrow.

"Yes everything." I said knowing what she was thinking. Dirty minded girl. Once we pulled up to the school I unbuckled my seat belt and got out.

"See you later. Thanks for the ride." I said.

"Where are you going?" She asked curiously.

"Class. I always go early." I shrugged.

"Come hang out with me." She smiled holding out her hand.

"You want me? To hang out with all of your stuck up friends?"

"The only friends in that group that are really mine are Hilary and Dominic. Other than those two...I hate everyone. They all can go fall down the stairs." She said.

"Wow.Someone's nice." I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

"That's my view on people." She smiled.

"Alright...Just for a few minutes." I sighed.

Dominic's POV:

"Woah...is Courtney talking to the nerd?" Someone asked. We all looked over silently to see Courtney smiling and talking to David.

"She is! Man the girl is getting with a nerd."

"He's not a nerd alright? He's just damn smart." I said actually sticking up for my little brother. I admit I wanted so badly to be with Courtney, but if this guy was getting his chance with the most amazing girl in the world, well I can't hold him back and for some reason...That kid Jesse was looking pretty damn good, with his brown shaggy hair and the light, soft and sensitive brown eyes.

I shook my head angrily stopping myself from going to far and getting a hard-on.

"Oh but look how cute they are." Hilary smiled.

"What is she doing? She is so gorgeous and she is with such a loser!" Mindy snarled.

"Mindy calm down." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea Mindy, this is why you are not on the cheer team. You're a bitch. Leave her alone." Hilary snapped. Just then Parker and Jesse walked in. I found myself following Jesse's path. He wore straight leg jeans with a light blue button up and a long sleeve blue sweater over top. The collar of his button up poked out and his jeans were rolled to show his brown leather boots. He was lean, leaner than most werewolves.

He caught me staring at him and I played it cool by giving him a slight nod. A cute blush crept onto his gorgeous face and he nodded turning away.

"And they're making out. Okay everyone look away." Hilary said, I looked back at my little brother.

Man I didn't know he had it in him. Making out with a girl like that and in public too. But my attention left to Jesse walking up the stairs. God I'm such a stalker.

Hilary's POV:

I caught Parker walking in. Oh she was so gorgeous. I hated being this far away from her. My wolf cried in rage that I couldn't hold her hand walking in. If I was straight I would of thought nothing of her, but she's smart, funny and really caring and she's pretty too. She just hides her face with a big hood.

Oh but after the red moon...

We are going to walk around the school together.

And she is going to learn that she shouldn't hide how beautiful she is.

Courtney's POV:

He sighed agreeing to stay with me the whole day.

"What? You don't want to stay with me?"

"No I don't I have other plans...with textbooks." He teased. I laughed at his lame joke. He made a lot of lame jokes that always made me laugh.

"I don't see why...We could do this." I said lacing my fingers with both of his hands.

"Or this..." I said turning so my back was pressed up against his front. I grabbed his hands and wrapped them tightly around my waist. His waist was at the middle of my back....God I feel short.

"And...this." I said bringing his head to my lips. I enjoyed kissing him...if you couldn't tell already then you haven't been paying attention. It was a light kiss at first but then I forgot that we were in a parking lot and the simple kiss turned into a full blown make out. He grabbed my hips and pulled them against him hard. His sharp canines tickled the bottom of my lip and I moaned as his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. Once again he tasted sweet, like l sugar and caramel...not exactly but that's how sweet he tasted.

Suddenly the bell rang and I pulled away.

"I got lip gloss on your face." I laughed going on the tips of my toes to wipe it.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"As long as it's your lip gloss and it wasn't shared with anyone..." He said with a grimace.

"Chill, I don't share lip gloss or my chap stick." I said wrapping my arm around his waist.He bought a new white shirt considering I ripped the last one.

"You bought a lot of these, I hope?" I asked pinching his shirt.

"Yep. Just for you." He smiled kissing my head. As we walked in, people instantly stared. They made a straight line down the hallway. David looked shifty and uncomfortable as I heard people saying how good he looked.

Haha and he is all mine.

"Hey Courtney." Mindy said. She was with Terri and Maggy.

"Mindy." I said blandly as David looked around and thanked people who knew him and were complimenting him.

"Who's your new boy toy?" She asked.

"He's not my boy toy Mindy. I don't use guys like you do."

"Oh i forgot you're still a virgin...anyways, what's his name?"

"None of your business because he's mine. So don't even think about anything." I warned slamming my locker.

"I don't want him...I just want to see how good he is." She said seductivley staring at him like he was a piece of cake.

"Mindy...what happened to Gregory?" I asked.

"He's still here. Why are you jealous? Because if you want we can trade." She said quickly.

"No. Just go have him. He's yours and this one is mine." I said grabbing a fistful of David's shirt and pulling him along with me.

"What was that about?" David asked.

"David stay away from that blonde head Barbie doll. She is a huge slut." I said scowling at Mindy.

"Who? Mindy? She was in my English class once. She isn't very nice." He noted.

"Yes but she is seductive and she gets what she wants. This is why I want you to stay with me. This is very early but...you're mine David." I said looking him dead in the eye.

"I'm okay with that." He smirked snaking a arm around my waist.

"Get to class you two." Mr. Cox said.

"Sure thing Mr. Cock." I said laughing and David rolled his eyes before cracking a smile.

"It's Cox Ms.White. Go to class or go see the principal."

"Sure thing...Cock." I called walking down the hallway laughing while David walked after me.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

249K 7.4K 53
Selena White is your ordinary girl who is the nerd of the school, she isn't into parties. She is the daughter of the beta of the Red Blood Moon pack...
The Bet Angela által

Ifjúsági irodalom

150K 3.8K 33
Who could ever think that because of a football game you could find true love? Well Jason Parker wouldn't. He is the schools hottie, captain of the s...
14.9K 356 27
Ali is a 17 year old senior who has moved to a new town, and a new school. She meets a guy named Riley who takes a quick interest in her. But Riley i...
29.6K 1.8K 34
Red; the color of love. You see red when they're talking to another person. You see red when you kiss them goodnight. You see red when they've made y...