5 seconds of summer imagines

By DingDong5sos

this is really old and cringe, i am sorry if you actuallt read this. - almost every single chapter is stolen... More

NOT AN UPDATE
REQUESTS
I want you and only you- C.H
Drunken love- M.C
More- L.H
Spin the bottle- C.H
Studying- A.I**
Flashlight- C.H
I like like you- M.C
Docter stranger- M.C
You make him cum in his pants- LH**
Nerdy 5sos- preferences
What are bestfriends for? -M.C**
Flannel- L.H**
Dead end- spy! -C.H
Too hot for you- L.H**
Under every city light- L.H
Fights- C.H
The truth- A.I
Scars- M.C
Confess- M.C
Frat boy- L.H
Visiting on tour- L.H
Jealous- L.H
Three words P1 - M.C
Three words P2- M.C
On tour with 5sos
Late night phone call- A.I
Hated family friend- A.I**
Running in the out field P1- C.H
Running in the out field P2- C.H
Running in the out field P3- C.H
Running in the out field P4- C.H
Cool kids P1- L.H
Cool Kids P2- L.H
Cool kids P3- L.H**
Violence- A.I
Violence- M.C
Hotel room- L.H
Streetlights P1- L.H
Streetlights P2- L.H
Enemies- L.H
I hate you P1- A.I
I hate you P2- A.I
I hate you P3- A.I
Fallen- A.I
Leaving for tour- A.I
Soccer- C.H
Popularity- C.H
Meeting at a themepark- C.H
Drunk words, Sober thoughts- M.C
Kinky jealousy- M.C**

Running in the out field P5- C.H**

2.7K 36 2
By DingDong5sos

Just after my underwear hit the floor, I looked back up at Calum. He'd turned his back on me leaning against his forearms up on the wall with his head bent down. His butt was clenched as well as his fists.

"Calum?" I said cautiously approaching him softly over the cold tile floor. God, I hope that showers boiling compared to this freezing bathroom.

"Damn... That's what you've been hiding from me?" He said in a low, strained voice hitting his fist on the tile wall.

"Calum are you ok?" I asked stepping into the shower. The water was only lukewarm but it was definitely warmer than the room...

"No... You're hot..." He grumbled. I neared him in the shower stepping closer until I was against his back.

I pushed closer; he was so warm... I wrapped my arms around his torso. I felt his whole body stiffening.

"Could you stop...." He groaned resting his forehead against the wall. "I came in here to cool off from being mad at you for missing my game and throwing me off and now you're here and my mind is not at a pure place..." He moaned as my hand slipped down his torso. I felt his body warm up just a little bit.

"I think you like it." I whispered kissing his shoulder blade. I'd given him a handjob a couple of times and my hand moved all the way down getting a gently grip on the shaft. He groaned again as I ran my thumb under the tip. He moaned louder. He was completely hard.

"You fucking tease." He groaned in a really strained voice.

"I don't know, not a tease if you follow through right?" I murmured kissing the curves of his shoulder blades.

"Follow through? You want to....?" He said his shaft twitching in my hand.

"Yeah..." I whispered against his warm skin using his warmth to warm up.

"Well then missy..." He said reaching around and I spun for a moment unable to track how we'd moved but it ended up with him behind me. "I'll start with making sure you're good and clean." He whispered with his lips on my neck. My back arched as shivers ran down my spine. His hands glided down my curves pulling me toward him until I could feel his boner against my back. He reached up above my head squirting body wash into his hands before lathering them together.

"Calum..." I nearly whimpered as his hands began smoothing over my body.

"I love touching you..." He murmured rubbing the sweet and musky body wash into my skin. His hands moved over my hips and waist as my head rolled back onto his shoulder. I was getting drunk off him. His hands moved over my arms, back and shoulders. I let a moan slip.

"See? I can make sure you feel good." He said in his sultry voice. Another moan feel from my lips as his hands moved to my breasts not quite kneading them like I wanted him to before his went down to my stomach. But he kept moving south until his hands were between my legs. I gasped standing on my tiptoes as his fingertip dragged over my clit for the fraction of a second.

"Calum..." I groaned as his fingers left my body. He chuckled darkly.

"Nice to see I make you putty in my hands like you do to me." He whispered turning the water temperature just a little bit hotter.

"Tease!" I groaned as he moved to let the water wash away the soap.

"I just wanted you clean so that everything left on your body after this came from me..." He whispered holding me tight with my back to his chest. I groaned.

"You are more of a tease than I am..." I said and he sighed chuckling still.

"Then prove you're not a tease and I will too." He whispered right into my ear. I felt a playful smile spreading over my lips. I reached back behind me until my hand wrapped around his shaft again. The second it did, his hands were once again against my skin. His hand slipped between my legs rubbing slowly.

"Damn, I can't tell if you're getting wet or not..." He groaned.

"Hmm, you're definitely hard." I commented running my thumb over the very tip of his dick.

"It's all you." He said against my skin. I groaned when his finger circled my clit only a couple of times. As his finger finally slipped just inside my folds, his other hand rose to one of my boobs gently kneading it with his palm and fingers. My teeth dug into my lip hard so I wouldn't become extremely vocal at that moment. His fingers tweaked my nipple before gently twisting it while he dropped hot kisses into my neck. He leaned back into the wall of the shower pulling me with him as I felt his length slip between my neck sliding between my folds and grazing my clit. It was enough to make my knees go weak as he used his hands to guide my hips from behind.

"I never get enough of you..." He murmured kissing the nape of my neck. I groaned pushing back against him. Then it was another sudden movement and I was pinned against the wall. "You know I love you more than anything?" He asked his body pressing into mine.

"Of course, I love you more than anything too." I said shaking my head feeling drops of water fall from my hair. He leaned down and kissed me holding me to him. My head went foggy as his fingers ran down my body before reentering my folds. Then his lips left mine going to my neck and running down between my breasts and down my stomach until he was kneeling before me. His lips closed around me as I pushed myself into the wall behind me. His tongue ran over my clit swiping into my folds repeating it all until I was beginning to slip down the wall because my legs were too weak to hold me up. He moved my legs over his shoulder to support me.

"Is what I taste you baby?" He hummed into my heat. I tangled my fingers tight in his hair, a groan my only response.

"Calum..." I whined breathless when he brought me over the edge.

"Keep moaning my name please?" He said standing back up as his shaft once against slipped between my legs. I weakened against him leaning on him while I collected myself.

"Calum, you don't have a condom, do you?" I asked and he regretfully shook his head.

"I'm pulling out. Promise. You're on the pill. I'll make sure it's ok in the end." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded biting my lip. He turned the water temperature up again.

"I love you, Calum." I said and he nodded sliding his hips back to align with my entrance.

"I love you so much baby." He said and I smiled. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded and he slid in. He was bigger than anything I'd had before. I felt my body tighten in response to the pain.

"Crap. Are you ok? Maybe I should've taken masturbation as something that wasn't to be practiced religiously..." He started babbling without moving.

"No, it's fine... I just didn't think you'd be that big." I said patting his chest.

"I'm offended." He said and I giggled.

"I'm good." I said and he nodded. His arms wrapped around my body lifting my hips up and off the wall making me lean back on my back.

"I'm not going to drop you, by the way." He said gently sliding out before thrusting inside.

"Oh god..." I groaned closing my eyes as the water splashed against our bodies.

"This might be a shock, but you're really wet." He said and I moaned as he expertly hit my g-spot.

"How are you keeping you're cool?" I whimpered weakly closing my eyes.

"I love your laugh." He answered adjusting my body until he could kiss and such on my breasts. I felt all the nerves of my body become electrified as we continued. Each thrust made me happier that I was not responsible for supporting my weight. My legs would not have lasted through that otherwise. I just wanted him, all of him. Every piece of him so I could have pieces of a person while I gave him every piece of me.

"Holy crap." He groaned adjusting the angle again to ram. I felt completely on fire. Nothing like that had ever happened to me. He just kept sliding in and then ramming it back in. I wondered if I could lose my voice as my mind lost every other train of thought besides Calum. I was tightening around him as I reached my high.

"Come on baby..." He groaned harshly against my skin his teeth grazing at my flesh.

"Oh Calum!" I groaned so loud it could have been a scream or yell. Finally I reached my high. As I began to come down, I felt him slide out before some hot squirted onto my leg. He fell against me, again pinning me to the wall but I felt safe surrounded by him.

"Best ever..." I said breathless resting against his warm chest.

"Better than anything." He said kissing the top of my head.

"We probably look like drowned rats..." I said shaking my head.

"Hmm, drowned in love."

"Are becoming a cheesy boyfriend?" I asked and he laughed pulling me to him.

"Perhaps but I won't mind if you miss a game if, after every game you miss, we do that. Or maybe just after every game period." He said kissing me lightly. "I love you."

"I love you, Calum."

"I think the favorite game I ever played was when I got to win your heart and love." He said and I smiled relaxing against him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 383 35
Hello ya'll. I've been taking some time to think and i've finally come out of my writers block! I will be writting now. 👍 (Please do not replicate o...
284K 3K 71
It's 5sos sickfics. You CAN request more than once, so please request thanks. REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN Started: 3/3 2018 Finished: not yet Number 12...
1.3M 11.9K 200
•CalumHood replied to your message• [ top ranking : #6 in CalumHood]
34.5K 1.1K 62
This is book of my other one. These are all mine. I'm taking requests, Imagine ideas and all. Please don't steal my ideas. These will have videos in...