Jerrie // Falling Around You...

بواسطة midnightjerrie

• You have to read B1 and B2 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect... المزيد

1 | "You alright?" - "I will be."
2 | An old Friend
3 | Heather?
4 | Who is Heather?
5 | A different Perrie
6 | Christmas I
7 | Christmas II
8 | The Book
9 | Engagement?
10 | Closure?
11 | Truth Be Told
12 | No More Sad Songs
13 | She's My Weakness
14 | A little box
15 | One Year Later
16 | Do you like soccer?
17 | I think of you all the time.
18 | What Belongs Together, Comes Together.
19 | "Because I care."
20 | "I'm willing to try."
21 | "Did you really thought I wouldn't go with you?"
22 | Going Home
23 | Sorting Things Out. Or not?
24 | The Perfect Proposal
25 | 4 Years Later
NEW JERRIE FANFICTION
BOOK 4!

SURPRISE! ❤

625 18 7
بواسطة midnightjerrie

Okay, so you probably wonder why there was suddenly an uptade Notification for this Jerrie fanfiction, since it's been over for a while.

I was reading through the first book of this series and it made me realize how much I miss Jerrie and Little Mix in general. Yes, I wrote Heart Attack and I have RTF currently, but my heart still belongs to this book series and so I thought: Why not continue it? *excited*

I'm not sure how Jerries story in this book series will continue, but I hope you're as excited as I am for book 4! I don't have a name yet, but I will come up with one.

Of course what you can expect for book 4 tho is the fact that their child is also gonna be a big factor. Jade and Perrie are still superstars and now they have a child, so there's probably gonna be some drama ;)

If the new book will turn out as good as the first 3 I will consider doing a 5 and so on :D I'm really excited and I hope you are, too!

This was actually supposed to be a surprise in general, because so many new people have shown so much love for the book series AND there even were some who re-read it! But I also hit 800 followers so this basically is a thank you also ❤

You can expect the first chapter and the story in general as soon as I've re-read the other two books, maybe even tonight!

Tell me what you think and if you have any requests on what should happen, leave a comment! 😍

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.2K 751 42
Completed Jade and Perrie are a happy couple... more or less, and members of one of the most famous band in the world. When something unthinkable div...
55K 1.7K 25
Recording..... "Hello! I bet your thinking who am i right?"a girl said in front of her video camera "Who are you talking too?" asked the girl behind...
35.2K 1.6K 30
"Bye stay safe babe" i said to her she's about to walk to her car but she run to me again and hugged me tightly "I love you babe" Jade said and i s...
1.1M 23.5K 77
Little Mix has finished the Get Weird Tour and was enjoying a short break until the promotion of their fourth album. Jerrie and Lesy were staying at...