𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚇 | 𝙿.𝙹𝙼 ✓

By lovesickmin

After a suspicious accident, you find yourself on the run and in love with a criminal who claims he has nothi... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄
𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎...
𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋
𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄
𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐑𝐘
𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘
𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄

616 41 26
By lovesickmin

Third Person

"I'll fucking kill you bastard!" Jimin screamed like a psychopath at the top of his lungs.

He was being held back by Taehyung who was struggling to keep his grip around the flailing man's arms and waist. He was strong but Jimin was too and it was harder and harder to hold him back the longer Jimin struggled. He was yelling at Jungkook who was standing as boldly as he could in front of your trembling body. You could only cry watching the scene in fear.

"Jungkook, please just go. He might hurt me but he will not hesitate to kill you. Please." You whispered your pleads so only he could hear them.

Jungkook was genuinely dumbfounded that you'd take the hits for him. This is the reason he began to fall for you in the first place. He could see you didn't deserve someone as dangerous as Jimin. Spending all this time around you two helped him see that clearly.

"No." He mumbled and kept his eyes on Jimin who currently resembled a raging bull that desperately wanted to reach its target.

"Jimin, calm down! What the hell!" Taehyung growled, his grip beginning to slip. His eyes widened as he shot you two a look of warning.

This alerted Jungkook and he quickly rushed you out of the room. "Go, run!"

You both slipped out of the doorway and ran down the hall. Jimin finally escaped Tae's grip, nearly stumbling to the floor from the force but he quickly regained his balanced. As he chased after you two, Taehyung chased after him in attempt to stop him again. "Jimin, stop bro!"

Ignoring all pleads and seeing only red, Jimin continued to chase you both. You tried to keep up with Jungkook but he was too fast, even while holding your hand to pull you along. You nearly tripped at the bottom of the stairs but a strong force whipped you back by your head. You still had Jungkook's hand so that same force halted him as well. With a loud yelp, you quickly processed that it was Jimin. He'd grabbed a fist full of your hair and you grabbed his wrist with both hands while he was pulling you back against his chest to then wrap his free arm around your neck.

"Jimin!" Taehyung yelled from behind him again but his callings were futile. Jimin was consumed with rage and it was all because of you. The fact that someone else laid their eyes on you in the way that only he could have you. The fact that you dared to let them as if there was a chance you could see that person in the same way.

The second Jungkook processed what was happening, he lunged back up the last couple of steps and swung upward, punching Jimin with as much strength as he could manage. This caused Jimin's grip on you to loosen enough for Jungkook to continue pulling you along and out of the house.

Once again you were being chased by Jimin and he was being followed by Tae. Jungkook led you into the thin layer of woods that came just before the river behind the estate while all you could do was cry. You tried to keep up as best as you could but since you were weaker than him, naturally your stamina level disagreed. At the same time, you were barefoot so stepping on small sharp things here and there didn't help.

"Jungkook, I can't go anymore." You spoke, panting heavily.

He immediately stopped and turned to you. He thought for a quick moment before looking around. Once he spotted a big enough tree that had some bushes around it, he grabbed your wrist gently and hurried towards it. You followed him and hid behind said tree before leaning against it to try and catch your breath.

Jungkook was panting also but he was still doing better than you as he looked around to make sure Jimin wasn't near. You could hear him and Taehyung yelling in the far distance but it didn't worry you too much in that moment.

Jungkook finally turned back to you and released a heavy sigh. "Are you okay?"

You'd finally caught your breath enough to answer him but since the answer wasn't a good one, you just stood silent. He knew and nodded in understanding. "Right. Dumb question. Sorry."

You frowned and bit your lip for a brief second while watching him. He had once again looked away to stand guard and it seemed that he didn't even want to look your way.

"Jungkook?"

He still hesitated to look your way but replied with a simple hum in a questioning tone.

"It's just... thank you." You paused to look at the ground. "Even if we don't make it alive... you helped me and I couldn't be more appreciative."

Since you were looking down, you didn't notice that he was now watching you, so you were genuinely surprised when he rushed closer and pulled you into a hug. You hesitated only for a moment due to the sudden affection but decided to hug back anyway.

"Just trust me, ____. I will protect you if you let me." He mumbled at the top of your head.

Taehyung

"Jimin, just stop!" When I finally got close enough, I grabbed Jimin's collar and pulled him to a halt. He turned to me in anger and annoyance before shoving me away. I landed on the ground hard with a low grunt leaving my lips before glaring up at him.

"What?! Why are you trying to stop me, huh?! It's not like they didn't have this coming! Why do you even care?!"

I didn't know how to answer. In fact, I had the same question. Why do I care?

I've never cared about anyone but myself since all my life I've been alone. I was an orphan so I had no family, then I chose to be a loner so I had no friends until I met Jimin when we were both working for a mutual connection. We seemed to click and relate so we kept in touch but even then, we've never called each other friends. Then again, I do call him 'older brother' and I consider Jungkook my best friend as well. But still, I've never cared for anyone on that deeply emotional level. That's why killing is so simple to me... so why do I care if they die?

Jimin waited on my answer but since I was mute he continued, "Exactly. So stop getting in my way or I swear to god, I will let you have it too, Taehyung. Actually, just stop following me period!"

I sighed heavily as I watched him hurry off again. I couldn't even grimace at his use of my full name because I didn't care. I just felt... worried?

Right... this is worry.

I like ____, she's really nice. And like I said, Jungkook is my friend. I don't want them to die. They don't deserve it, not in my eyes. But there's nothing I can do. Jimin's decided on his choice and he's acting on it. So I slowly got up, turned around and began to walk back to the house.

It's a shame. We almost became close...

Third Person

Gripping the back of Jungkook's shirt gently, you shut your eyes and contained your tears. It felt so good to be in someone's arms, especially when they actually care about you. You didn't know when or why he started to feel things for you but you were glad he did. You would've probably never made it even this far on your own.

"I don't hear anything anymore." He said quietly.

The second you realized the eerie silence yourself, you lifted your head from Jungkook's chest to look around.

"I think we-" Jungkook's words were cut short by an abrupt blow to his head, causing him to drop to the floor unconsciously.

Your eyes widened as you almost went down with him since he was still in your arms but caught yourself halfway, staring at the fallen boy in shock and fear. "Jungkook!"

You slowly lifted your teary vision to meet an enraged Jimin who bared a heavy stick in his hand. He was staring at you with nothing but pure anger evident in his features as his chest heaved with light pants.

"Now. Where were we?"

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
2K 533 23
what happens when your peaceful life change into a dreadful one all after the arrival of a mysterious boy! A small smirk formed on his face. 'KIM AR...
36.9K 2.2K 46
"Hi welcome to Love Inc. Looking for a temporary love interest? We can help you-" "Yes, and I need it now" Love Inc. won't be responsible for any (or...
19.5K 435 14
~~A Henry Cavill Fanfiction~~~~Mature writing, contains adult content~~ Violet goes out for a night of celebrating, she is quickly disappointed when...