Rose Petal

By Silent4awhile

Rose is abused. She is a reject at school. No one even cares about her not even her friends. At least no one... More

Rose Petal
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chater 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chater 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 25

5 0 0
By Silent4awhile

The days passed in blurs as the games between Rose's foster siblings grew. They're attacks were humiliating while her attacks were painful.

Timothy had kept his promise and stayed out of it while he scolded his brothers for the pranks. He told no one about the scars he had seen. Rose had kept her posture her perfect performance the whole time and only at night did it crack. At night she would cry silent hot tears at night dreams woke her up and would strangle her if she tried to sleep. You would think she was perfectly happy and nothing was going on that was until she forgot her happy lines in her performance and her mask cracked.

Rose went down to breakfast to see the boys already there and Mary,her foster mom, cooking breakfast. She got done quicker than usual and informed them all that she had to go to work early and would be gone all day. Smiles inched onto the boys faces as the thought of their all day war appealed to them. She quickly said good bye then rushed out the door. The fights started as soon as the car started.

"So thorn shall we begin?" A wicked smile spread across Jacobs face.

"Isn't it today when your mother died and father abandoned you? Maybe we should take a break today so you can go cry," Rose mocked concern.

He looked very angry especially since he knew nothing about her past except the little picture she varied around.

"What about that little BRAT that you cry about I heard you killed her," he answered smugly.

Rose gritted her teeth but said nothing. She was getting better at holding herself back. He walked up to her and pushed her hard making her stumble. She pushed him back.

"Why do you always wear that stupid jacket anyway what are you hiding? How did you get Tim to be on your side?" He said pushing her again and tugging on her jacket but she kept it firmly in place.

Thomas's parents had both died in a fire. Jacob's mother had died of cancer and out of depression his father abandoned him. Timothy's mother had abused him by neglecting and mentally abusing him which made him more understanding to Rose's situation.

"Take your jacket off," he demanded.

"Leave her alone Jake!" Timothy said firmly defending her.

"No she is hiding something and don't you think it's strange that she knows why we're here but we have no idea where she's come from. All we know is that she has a picture if a little girl with her!" he yelled back.

This time he lunged at her tackling her and pinning her beneath him. He held her arms under his knees and he unzipped her jacket. She had unfortunately worn a tank-top today and his hand brushed her skin. He managed to pull her jacket off then he peered down at her scars. Shock was written on his face and Timothy shoved him off of her. They all just stared at her stared at what had been done to her. Jacob broke the silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 7 18
After the death of her mother, Roses life goes down hill. Her dad becomes abuse towards her and her brother Jackson. Jackson is never sober. Rose los...
838 42 21
***I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 AND ITS REALLY TERRIBLE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*** Rose Lewis is a normal girl brought up with an upper class family. Ro...
246K 7.1K 25
"No one loves you!" "Your worthless." "Your going to live your whole life alone!" These are things Grace White has heard all her life. Shes never ha...
122 0 6
w|w love story about a 17 year old high schooler fell in love with a 19 year old living by herself ~not really good at describing things so just rea...