Chapter 13

She woke up screaming and her nurse came running in.

"What is it sweetie?" She asked concerned.

She didn't say anything she just flinched then scooted away at her touch.

Carey sighed then sat down the bed,"We have to go to therapy."

she let Carey lead her away to an office with a doctor named Luis in it. He reached out his hand and she flinched and backed into Carey. Carey left and shut the door behind her so Rose went and sat in the chair across from Luis.

"I heard you had a nightmare. What was it about?" Luis said softly.

"When can I see my sister and Caleb?" Rose said speaking shaper than she meant.

"Soon but first tell me about your nightmare," Luis pleaded this time.

She just looked down in her hands and quietly wring them out of habit.

"Ok you don't have to but why don't you tell me about Caleb. How did you to meet?" Luis tried again.

"He was new to my school and he followed me to this green hill that looked dead. Right from the start he knew what my dad did. He would take care of me after he beat me. Then he would get me dinner and breakfast so I would be able to eat. I miss him," she said much to Luis's surprise.

After that she simply looked out the window ignoring everything he said. After a while he gave up and let her go back to her room where she just stared out the window until she fell into a sleep full of nightmares.