Why must you treat me this wa...

By MiraculousKamen

You were a mid-first year student at beacon, but in reality..a living hell. Besides Team CRDL, you have been... More

Your looks, gear and Sentai form
small preview
Pairings.
A shining light: part 1
An option for the next Chapter.
A Shining Light: part 2
Y/n's Team ranger forms
A/n
Meeting a..Kamen Rider??
Ok..damn
Sentai vs. Rider..
Feeling Lost..
Returning to Remnant: Part 1
feeling number #1
Look at my friends Ranger Theme
A/N
An Unexpected Turn: Part 2

A Shinobi Stars confession

9.8K 71 67
By MiraculousKamen

[No One's POV]
The Orion Battleship.. headquarters and home to the Kyurangers. Y/n was just waking up from his room in the ship..

Y/n: *yawns* Man, that was a good nap. Now i feel like playing something.

I got up from bed and walked through the halls of the ship. Being in this thing really makes me felt more adventurous than ever. Kotaro, Naga, Balance, Shou and Tsurugi we're on a mission, so its just me, Lucky, Stinger, Spada, Champa, Garu, Alex, Tyler, Hammie, Raptor, and Phoenix. I was thinking of playing a certain instrument until a certain someone talked to me..

???: Hey, y/n.

I turned around to see Lucky, Alex and Tyler.

Y/n: Hey guys, whats up?

Lucky: Im taking Tyler and Alex to the earth we have to explore.

Tyler: Plus, i want to hide front stinger.

Alex: Apparently, he pulled a prank involving Stinger..

Y/n: *looks at Tyler* What did you do?

Tyler: *nervously* Heh-heh. Well..it went like this..

Flashback..

Tyler was sneaking into Stingers room to play a prank on him. Apparently, he didn't like how stinger thought Tyler would be a nuisance to the crew, so he decided to get him back by painting his tail pink. When he morphs, he'll look weird..

Tyler: Ok. Think you can make fun of me. Well..let's see how you like a pink tail.

Tyler took out a silenced paint spray can and sprayed stingers tail all over. He then heard him groaning..

Tyler: Shit..better go.

Tyler grabbed what he had and hauled ass, not long before Stinger woke up.

Stinger: Ughh..nasty nap. *feels cold sensation on his tail, rubs it and looks on his hand to see pink paint* Who..who the hell did this?!

Back to the others..

Y/n: Wow..you best hope Stinger gets in a good mood when you say sorry to him.

Lucky: Let's hope.

???: LLAANNTTOOSS!!

Tyler: Ok. We'llchatlater,gottagobye!!
*pushes Lucky and Alex to Leo Voyager*

Lucky, Whoa!. Later, y/n.

Y/n: Bye, you guys.

As they left out of sight, y/n decided to walk into a music room..

Y/n: Music, huh? This should be interesting. *looks at ask the instruments, but stops at the piano* That one looks promising..

He then sat on the stool, flexed his fingers and thought of a song to play..

[Hammie's POV]
I can't believe a new Kyuranger has been among us. I almost thought it was just the main 12. But it's mine
Nice to have new friends. I heard rustling from the music room and looked to see y/n sitting in front of a  piano..

Hammie: What could he be doing..

???: Hey, Hammie.

I turned to see Raptor coming..

Hammie: Hey, Raptor. What'cha up to?

Raptor: Just felt like walking around. How about you?

Hammie: *points at Y/n* Watching him about to play something..

Raptor: I wanna see..*moves to peep at. Y/n*

Hammie: Hey!

We then saw y/n flex his fingers and he started playing...

Song: Fistbump from Sonic Forces
(You're welcome to listen to the whole piano arrangement)

Hammie: Whoa..

Raptor: He's so good..

Timeskip..

After y/n finished, what he didn't expect was hearing an applause. He turned to see the other kyuranger crew clapping for him..

Y/n: g-guys. You we're listening to me play?

Hammie: Yeah. It was amazing.

Spada: Who knew your skills in the organ can be Devine?

Stinger: It was pleasant.

Raptor: Whoaa.. that was so cool.

Garu: Very cool, dude.

Champa: Won't your fingers hurt grimm playing like that?

Y/n: After practicing for a month and a half, It's real easy

Spada: Keep at it, my friend.

Everyone then took their leave, but Hammie stayed behind..

Y/n: Oh. You're still here, Hammie?

Hammie: *blushes a little* W-well.. there's something i want to tell you.

Y/n: Ok. Like what?

Hammie: When i first saw you, you looked really handsome. It was a shame those girls tossed you aside.

Y/n: so.. you also knew about them bullying me?

Hammie: *nods and walks close to him, as well as pulling him close to her chest*

Y/n: *blushes red* H-hammie..

Hammie: I really like you, y/n. Do you feel the same..for me?

Y/n: Well, to be honest..*sets her on his lap* i find you pretty cute in green.

Hammie: *blushes more and suddenly hugs him* You really think so, y/n?

Y/n: i do..

Hammie looked up at y/n's eyes, then leaned close and attempted to kiss him, but as a close call..raptor came back with a manual in her face..

Raptor: Hiya!

(Your/name)/Hammie: Eepp!! *gets off each other, like nothing happened*

Raptor: *looks up* Are you two ok?

Hammie: Yep, yep. We're fine!*smiles*

Raptor: Well..ok. Cause i thought i heard something. Carry on.

Both: *nods*

Raptor took her leave, while hammie sighed in close comfort..

Hammie: That was close..

Y/n: You can say that again.

Hammie: But now..im sad our moment was halted..

Y/n, seeing his friend sad, decided to do the bold thing. He lifted her chin to face him, much to her surprise..

Hammie: *blushes* Y-y/n. What are yo-

Before hammie can finish, he then pressed his lips on hers, silencing her. She was completely shocked by his sudden show of affection. Her heart instantly beats at an uncountable pace. Soon enough, she started closing them and returned the kiss. She ran her fingers through his locks, as y/n rested his hand below her ear, gently caressing her cheek with his thumb, and ran his free hand up from hammie's waist to her neck, deepening the case and making her raise a leg up from behind. Sadly, the need for air has caused them both to separate from each other..

Hammie: *rests head on y/n's chest* I really love you.

Y/n: I love you too, my shinobi star.

Hammie: *hums happily*

Y/n: We should go on a date.

Hammie: *wraps arms around y/n* then let's go, my love..

Y/n: *nods*

They both walked to the bridge, now as a loving duo.

Y/n: I wonder how Lucky, Tyler and Alex are doing on earth..

*with those three*

Tyler: Wow.. this burger is so yummy..
(What Tyler is eating. The drink is optional)

Alex: You're more happy than Nora with pancakes.

Lucky: is she a friend of yours?

Tyler: Yep. Although she has a habit of wanting to break legs. It can be scary..

Alex: You think stinger would discover your "prank" you did to him?

Tyler:  Please.. I'm untraceable.

???: Is that so?

Tyler tensed up at the voice and slowly turned to see Stinger, but with a creepy stare..
(Imagine him using this look)

Tyler: *shudders* St-st- stinger, i..uhh..

Stinger: I wanna talk to you about my tail. *grabs Tyler by the back collar and drags him back to Scorpius Voyager*

Alex: Bye, Tyler!

Tyler: Fuck you!! You're supposed to help!

Alex: You did this to yourself.

Lucky: isn't that harsh to say?

Alex: with him doing anything stupid..not really.

Tyler: I hate you all!

Alex: Hey, i hate you too, bitch. *chuckles* No, no, I'm just kidding. Can you imagine?

Lucky: I hope Stinger go easy on him.

Alex: I'm sure he'll be fine.

No he won't. Anyways, here's the new chapter. Sorry for taking long. Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 2 27
Ok so your name is Y/N L/N you and your Family got out of a Huge Grimm Outbreak in Y/C You and your Family Your Father Mother and Yourself just got o...
20.4K 239 10
In this, you are a student of Beacon, yet you were an outcast to the students view. of course you had few friends like team rwby and JNPR, but even t...
19K 387 25
(Megatron OC X RWBY/MHA/Kuroinu/Taimanin) Xander Jacobson was a student of U. B. A. High (U. A. High + Beacon Academy), who made a few friends during...
165K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...