Love a Bully แฏฝ Vkook

By DinsFire

(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite b... More

Ayo ladies and gentleman ^^
โ—An IMPORTANT messageโ—
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Do you mind?
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
addressing the ages & thank ya!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 19.5
Part 20 (HS)
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
I was tagged
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Down Memory Lane
Down Memory Lane PT. 2
Down Memory Lane PT. 3
Down Memory Lane PT. 4
Part 40 [Book #1 Finale]
Love a Bully 2.0?
Question

Part 17

14.4K 790 677
By DinsFire

JM: "What the heck Jungkook...I thought Taehyung liked you now?"

Jungkook wiped off his uniform, letting the excess food that was on him fall to the floor. He says~ "I thought so too.."

JM: "I oughta..." Jimin went to head over to Tae's table, but Jungkook put his hand on his chest stopping him.

JK: "There's no point. I am sure there's a good reason for it."

JM: "There's never a good reason to poor food all over someone who wasn't doing anything."

JK: "I'm going to go clean off.."
~
Taehyung watched as Jungkook walked out of the cafeteria with Jimin. Jimin was looking over, glaring.

HS: "I almost feel bad for Jungkook. He didn't even try to stand up to you."

Taehyung looked down at his tray of food, he didn't feel like talking to either of them. For once he felt ashamed for being rude to Jungkook, but he was trying to pull himself out of it. Thinking: "Maybe I should just go back to how things were. Do I really want to risk losing the rest of my friends and the entire school because of Jungkook?"

Taehyung peeked at Yoongi and glared. Thinking: "If it wasn't for you, I could have my friends and Jungkook." Then he started questioning something else~ "Or maybe this is my fault for letting Jungkook seduce me...even if he didn't do it on purpose. Or did he..? Was this his plan? Is this his way of getting back at me after all these years..?" His paranoia starting set in.

Yoongi looked over at Taehyung and noticed him rubbing his temple, he says~ "You look like you got a lot on your mind."

Tae: "What's it to you!?"

The guys looked over at Tae, questioning his sudden snap at Yoongi. Hoseok says~ "Whoa, what's your problem? Sleep on the wrong side of the bed last night?"

Taehyung looked over at Hoseok, says~ "Don't even mess with me right now. I'm in no mood for it."
~
Jimin was picking noodles from Jungkook's hair, says~ "I think you should break up with him."

JK: "How can I break up with someone who I wasn't with in the first place?"

JM: "But weren't you guys all lovey last night?"

Jungkook blushed at Jimin's words, says~ "I wouldn't call it "lovey"."

JM: "I guess you and I have two different meanings for "lovey" then."

JK: "I just wish he would have warned me before he tried to impress his friends by pouring that on me."

JM: "He's no good Kookie. I don't care what you say. Just because someone might be sweet one moment, doesn't mean they automatically turned nice...as you can see." He looked down at Jungkook's dirty uniform.

JK: "I'm used to it. As long as he doesn't punch me, I can deal with it I guess."

Jimin felt sad for Jungkook. He knew how much Jungkook liked Taehyung, and it made him feel bad to see the person Jungkook really likes treat him this way. Especially after Tae showed interest in Jungkook, in a way leading Jungkook on.

JM: "You shouldn't have to deal with anything like that. You're too good for him.." He moved Jungkook's hair out of his face.
~
YG: "So Tae. Have you have your first kiss yet?"

The guys looked over at Tae curious.

Tae looked over at Yoongi, irritated. Says bluntly~ "No."

HS: "You still haven't kissed Tzuyu yet?"

Tae shook his head 'no.' Namjoon says~ "Oohh. I see what is going on...you're waiting to kiss her at the dance huh?"

Tae: "Yep...you guessed it."

Yoongi thought of an idea~ "You know...I was thinking of something that could be funny."

The guys looked over, intrigued. Yoongi leaned forward and started explaining a plan he had in mind.

...

YG: "And, so if you ask Jungkook to the dance, it will let his guard down. He won't even know what hit him...then BAM!"

The guys jumped when he said "Bam!" Tae thinking: "How did Yoongi becomes so...evil?"

Jin: "Sorry to burst your bubble, but that plan would never work. Jungkook would never trust Taehyung's offer to the dance. He would suspect something as soon as he asked."

HS: "Plus he's going with Tzuyu."

Taehyung was relieved they said that. He really didn't want to have to go through with the plan, even to him it sounded too screw up.

YG: "I know he's going with Tzuyu, but it's not like Jungkook and him are actually going as dates. It's just a way to get his guard down for a second." He looked at Tae, says~ "You yourself said you were going to do something to Jungkook when he least expecting it. So, this is the time. And we aren't going to be in middle school for much longer, and who knows if Jungkook is going to the same High School as us."

Tae: "Even so, Jin is right. Jungkook would never go with me." Inside he knew Jungkook would go if he asked... since now all this stuff has been going on between them. And it worried him.

YG: "Are you so sure about that Taehyung?"

Tae: "Trust me...he won't. Especially not after I poured food on his head."

YG: "Don't worry. We will make sure he does."

After School

Taehyung snuck out of class quickly as Yoongi was talking to a teacher. He went to a vending machine and bought a bunch of snacks. When he was done, he shoved them into his backpack and walked to Jungkook's class.

Jungkook was walking out by himself, Jimin was stuck having to stay after class. Tae looked around to make sure none of the guys were in the hall, when the coast was clear he quick walked over to Jungkook and grabbed his arm.

Tae pulled him to a spot where no one else was. Tae says~ "I can't talk long. But I wanted to give you something."

Jungkook watched as Tae went through his bag and was pulling out the snacks he bought, handing them to him one by one.

JK: "You didn't have to do this.."

Tae: "I'm sorry I poured food on you, ok?"

JK: "Why did you do it?"

Tae: "It's a long story...but I need to ask you something before I leave."

JK: "What is it?"

Tae: "You're not conspiring with Yoongi are you?"

JK: "What do you mean?"

Tae: "You and Yoongi didn't plan something against me to get back at me for everything I've done, right?"

JK: "I have never really even talked to Yoongi...what's this about?"

Tae: "Nothing...anyways I have to go." He went to leave, but Jungkook grabbed his hand.

JK: "You don't want to kiss...?"

Tae: "...I can't. I'm sorry."

Jungkook looked at him confused, let go of his hand. Taehyung wanted to kiss him, but he was too paranoid of Yoongi finding out. So, he ran off.

Jungkook looked down at all the snacks Tae had given him. He was curious why Tae was acting the way he was. Trying to shrug it off, he walked out into the hallway. Thinking~ "I'm sure there is a logical reason for him acting like this."
~
Tae was long gone out of the school, Yoongi had met up with the rest of the guys. They were all walking down the hall when they seen Jungkook heading out the door.

Yoongi motioned for the guys to follow, they all sped up and went outside after Jungkook.

YG: "Hey! Jungkook!"

Jungkook looked over his shoulder, noticing the rest were all coming up to him. The walked in front of him, stopping him.

JK: "What do you want...?"

Yoongi looked down at all the snacks he was holding, asks~ "Where'd you get those?"

JK: "I bought them.."

HS: "Never knew little Jungkook had such a big appetite."

JK: "Yeah, well I do...can I go now?"

YG: "No. There's something Taehyung wanted to ask you. But he was too afraid to ask you himself."

JK: "Ok...?"

YG: "He wants to know if you would go to the dance with him."

A confused expression came over his face~ "What? Taehyung wants to go to the dance with me? But he's going with Tzuyu."

HS: "Yeah, we don't get it ourselves but he changed his mind and wants to take you instead."

Jin: "I heard him say something about how he felt guilty for treating you bad all these years. And apparently he wants to take you to make it up to you."

JK: "I don't believe that.." He started to sense something fishy going on.

NJ: "Listen we don't understand either, but we're just telling you what he told us."

JK: "But he poured food on me today."

Yoongi put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and lead him aside. Motioning the others to stay there.

Yoongi says~ "I didn't want to say anything in front of the others, but...I have a sneaking suspicion he likes you."

Jungkook stood there quietly. He was afraid he would say the wrong thing, in case they were setting him up.

YG: "I know it is hard to comprehend that Taehyung might like you...considering everything that has been going on for the past few years, but trust me...I am his best friend and I know when he likes someone."

Jungkook was thrown off by Yoongi's response. Thinking: "He's ok with Taehyung...liking me?"

YG: "So, what do you say?"

JK: "...No." He was still leery. "Unless I hear it from him, I am not trusting you guys. And you can't expect me to after everything you all have done to me."

YG: "I understand." He patted Jungkook's shoulder. "Sorry for bothering you."

Jungkook looked at him strangely then walked off down the path. Yoongi walks back over to the others, Hoseok says~ "So? Did he fall for it?"

YG: "He suspects something is up, but I figure as much. But I can tell he was thinking about it. All Tae has to do is ask and I think he'll accept."

Jin: "Nice! You just made Tae's original plan much better!" The guys harshly patted Yoongi's back.
~
Jungkook was thinking about what Yoongi said. He was starting to wonder if they were telling the truth. Still, he couldn't see how Taehyung would ever tell them that he wanted to go to the dance with him. Then he starts to thinking~ "Unless that is why he ran out of the school...because he was embarrassed to ask me himself."
~
As Tae was walking to his house, he got a message on his phone. He didn't even want to look, but he knew he had to in case it was Yoongi. He certainly didn't want to piss him off by ignoring him.

He checks his phone, sure enough it was him. The text read~ "Come to my house."

Taehyung let out a groan. He didn't want to, but he knew he had to. So he turned around and started walking the long walk to Yoongi's. When he got there, Yoongi was sitting outside on the steps, he stood up and motioned Tae over.

Tae walked over to Yoongi. Yoongi puts his arm around Tae's shoulder, says~ "So, I told Jungkook you wanted to go to the dance with him."

Tae looked over at him, worried.

YG: "...but he said no to me."

Tae felt a sense of relief. Thinking: "Thank goodness.."

Tae: "Told you. I knew he would."

Yoongi smiled an insincere smile, "But that's ok, because all you have to do is ask him yourself.

Tae: "What makes you think he'll say yes the second time?"

YG: "Notice how I said "to me?" I have a strong feeling he would accept if you asked him yourself. He didn't believe me, but if you asked him...I bet you he is going to say yes."

Tae: "Fine. I'll ask him through fb. I'll tell you what he says."

YG: "Nope, I'm not that stupid. You're just going to say you messaged him when you didn't. You're going to ask him tomorrow. In front of all of us."

Tae: "You know...I really hate you. I have never done anything to you...why are you doing this to me?"

YG: "This. This is why I am doing this to you."

Tae: "What are you talking about?"

YG: "You still don't get it?"

Tae stood there with a blank expression, he didn't understand what Yoongi was talking about.

YG: "Nevermind. You'll never understand if you haven't by now."

Before Tae could say anything, Yoongi went into his house and walked upstairs to his room. He laid down and started thinking about the past, how Tae had embarrassed him in front of everyone.

Flashback
4th grade

Tae: "Did you hear that everyone? Yoongi thinks he can be a rapper when he gets older."

Kids laughing

Tae: "The only rapping you will do is "wrapping" peoples items up at a check stand at the store."

Yoongi laid there staring at the ceiling, gritting his teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.9K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
290K 14K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
70.3K 3.1K 46
TYPE: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
194K 10.7K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...