Uriah's Chance

By VCTASidechick

When This finds Tobias with another girl she is broken. She runs to Uriah for comfort. What will become of th... More

Uriah's Chance
Uriah's pov
Questions
Gaming and Food
Payback
Just Kick Ass
Author's Note
Behind Closed Doors
*I'm Back!* We are Weird

There is a Reason

1.6K 54 6
By VCTASidechick

Uriah: I am leading the line of initiatives when I hear Tris say "Just Kick ass!" Umm I  like that. "I like it Tris just kick ass shall be our Ship slogan. " I laugh. Zayn from behind me laughs and catches step with me. Since he's only a year younger than me we are friends and have  contributed to multiple pranks around Dauntless.  "So when I was gone this morning I heard about Tris and Four. Is that really true. You guys did it?" He asks. "God no who said that Zeke? What an idiot!" I cough out. "Right on target dude. So I take that as a no?" He replies. "Yeah no I may have game but that's just wrong. Especially when she had caught Four right before." I say wisely.  He nods and we continue walking to the dorms. When we get there I hear a collective groan and then Tris speaks up. "Ok everyone this is your new home for the next month. Communal bathrooms  so have fun we did last year. " Man do I love her sarcasm. "Oh and before we leave there  are ten  beds for a reason. No sharing or else!" I threaten directing my comment to the couples.  "Oh and be ready in the training room at 8 a.m. Otherwise you are free till then. " "If you're late you fight me!" Tris states laughing because she knows they won't dare to be late. With that comment Tris and I leave myself opening the door for her. ~No I was not staring at her butt~ "So..." Tris mumbles. "Should be go  get cake!" I offer hoping she will say yes. "Or we could hang out!" Tris mumbles poking me. "Oh yes we can hangout!" I laugh as I grab her pulling her back to my apartment.

Ok yay thank god I updated.  I was really busy.  So no they aren't doing the dirty I swear. The next chapter is in Tris' s pov so that is why this is short. So I apologize for both. Next chapter should be up soon as in within the next week. Please keep commenting and voting.  I love you guys. ♥44divergentdemigod♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
611K 29.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
956K 31.8K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...