Backstage || Season 3 || Veck...

By Fanfictionsandlove

SHIPS: Beckett&Vanessa and Carly&Sasha. Hi guys! As you See on my YouTube channel I am in love with Backstage... More

Author's note
Chapter 1 - And we're back! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 2 - You again?! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 3 - The Met (Casha)
Chapter 4 - What just happened?! (Casha)
Chapter 5 - Finally! (Casha and Veckett)
Chapter 6 - I won! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 7 - In front of your mom! (Veckett)
Chapter 8 - Well I guess... (Casha)
Chapter 9 - ASTEWT (Veckett)
Chapter 9 - I love you (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 10 - I can explain! (Veckett)
Chapter 11 - It's true! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 12 - Truth or Dare? (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 13 - Dare! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 14 - Nice? (Veckett)
Chapter 15 - Wow! (Casha)
Not an update, Sorry!!!
Chapter 17 - What?! (Veckett)
Chapter 18 - The Finale

Chapter 16 - What are you doing here? (Casha)

990 12 3
By Fanfictionsandlove

Carly Pov:

No way! It's...

Sasha's dad! What is He doing Here?!

Alright so Sasha's dad was a professional dancer but One day He was doing a show and the spotlight above him felt and hit his legs. Now Sasha's dad is better but He still limps sometimes. He never wanted Sasha to be a dancer so He wouldn't get hurt but Sasha went to Keaton. Anyway and now Sasha doesn't talk to his dad.

I look Over to Sasha who is staring at his dad.

- Are you okay? - I ask.
- Yeah... I'm good... Give me a second! - He says walking to his dad.

Sasha's Pov:

- What are you doing Here? - I ask my dad.
- hello to you too, son. And if you want to know they invited me to give me a prize from a gala That I missed because of my accident. - He says.
- Did you knew I was Here?
- yes, and I want to apologize to you. Look, i was wrong okay? I should have support you when you went to Keaton. Do you forgive me? - He asks.

After a moment of silence and a lot of thinking, I finally answer him:

- Yeah dad! - I say and He hugs me.
- I love you, son.
- love you too, dad. - I say still hugging him.

We pull away.

- so... Who's the beautiful Young Lady That's staring at us? - He says talking about Carly.

- oh She's my girlfriend Carly.

- o
OooooooooO my Son has a girlfriend - He says smilling - okay, She's pretty cute and She seems Nice. Well done Son.

I blush a little.

- can I met her? - my dad asks.
- um... Sure. - I answer and we walk to Carly.

Carly's Pov:

I see Sasha and his dad hugging. Oooo Sweet. I Guess they made it up. Ah ou... They're coming! Alright Carly calm down, it's just your boyfriend's dad. You got this.

- Hi! - Sasha's dad starts.
- hello, I'm Carly Catto. - I say shaking his hand.

We talked for a while and I think He likes me. He told That He came Here to receive a prize. We were about to walk to our table when... Vi texts me and i...

Cliffhanger! Again!

Hi guys!

What's up?! I wanted to thank you all soo much for so many reads! I love you guys!!!! So... It was not who you thought it was, was it? Stay tunned for Next Saturday's chapter to see What Vi texted Carly!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
295K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
373K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...