Fragile Hearts

By ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... More

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 61 B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 12

1.5K 145 16
By ShonaLover

A week passed.Varna was busy in Australia.She made sure to call Ramya and they talked.Back there Vivaan was also busy with work.The new project with Shettys was to be handled by him.Varna wasnt the one dealing with it now.Vivaan was in one way glad to hear this.He didnt want to face her by any means.

Prakash took the project in his hand since it had connection with the Reddys.He had chats with Vikram and both families developed nice genuine bond.They were in touch.Waiting for some response from their respective children.

Ramya was busy painting.In a blank canvas she was trying to draw something.But it wasnt happening.Karuna entered and got busy folding her clothes.She came for something else.

K-"Ramya.What are you busy with nowadays.I am seeing since Varna have gone.You also become busy.No time to sit with Aththai."

Ramya spoke still focusing on painting.

R-"No Aththai.I have to complete these paintings by next week.Remember told you about this place.The auction for my paintings."

K-"Oh Ok.ok."

R-"Aththai.Did Appa asked about Varna?I mean after she left did they talk for once?"

She kept the brush aside and looked at Karuna.

K-"I dont know.Your appa and Sister knows.Both of them are equally stubborn who has time to listen to me."

R-"But Aththai.This time it was because of me.I should talk with Appa?"

K-"No need.Ramya.your father and sister loves you alot.So they have conflicts regarding this small point.Such things happen.Dont have to stress for that."

K-"Tell me one thing.Have you thought anything?"

R-"About what Aththai?"

She went back to painting.Trying to keep her eyes on the canvas with concentration.

K-"Did you like Vivaan?"

The brush fell from her hands.The name brought back the night's incident and that day how he assured her.An unknown fluttering feeling erupted inside her.Ramya bit her lips.

K-"Ramyaa?"

R-"yeah."

K-"What.tell me?Did you like Vivaan?"

R-"how can I say that.I mean.I dont even know him.

Its too early.What do I even know about him."

She tried to hold the brush and rubbish the thoughts.She needed to concentrate.

K-"This coming from Ramya.I thought Varna is speaking."

R-"Ramya and Varna are same Aththai.You couldnt figure it out in all these years?"

K-"You girls and your spin of words.I can never try getting them.

Ramya.The boy is nice.handsome ga?"

Karuna winked at Ramya leaving her shocked.As her aunt left she fell down on the bed.Smearing color on her dress.She was too lost and undecided.

Vivaan was waiting for his car in Chennai airport.It has been ten days exactly since he met the girls and his family has never been so keen on sending him back to the town.This time for work purpose.He knew the reason.And smiled.

The project he started work on he have to spend some days in Chennai for that.Meetings will be taking place with the Shettys.Prakash talked with him over phone once regarding some work related purpose.He found him extremely nice and lovable person.He inquired a lot about the company and found out how Prakash built it with his own hard work making it reach heights.

From last few years some one joined and left no attempts to give the best and bring the best in favor of company.Never the less keeping the ego issues aside Vivaan had to aagree.Varna was pro and she handled her father's business like an experienced identity.

He got home and plopped himself in bed feeling extremely tired.Then he heard his phone.It was Kumar.How cna he miss out his efficient PA.Who arrived beforehand along with the team.He was to attend this small organization for donation purpose.An orphanage for disabled children.He was off for some sleep before sets out in an hour or so.

Around afternoon he woke up took shower and was ready.Kumar had to accompany him as he was kind of new to this place.He had house and relatives there.But he never visited much like his family.So wasnt aware of few places.

It wasnt a formal meeting so he got dressed in simple hoodie and jeans.He was comfortable in them.

K-"Sir you wait here.I will go and meet the person in charge."

He gave a nod and thought to take a tour of the place in this time.The place looked nice with small house built and a big playground where kids were playing.His heart went out to the scene.All children had some weakness.But still they had smiles on their faces.They were enjoying and having fun with play.

He felt a small boy bumped into him.Vivaan bend down facing the kid.He had smile on face.

V-"hey.Are you alright."

The kid answered with a cute smile.

"Yes.Sorry.You must be so tall.Thats why couldnt feel you.I cant see no."

Vivaan kept looking at the boy and then heard Kumar's voice from back.He ruffled the boy's hair and gave him his stick back.

He found the boy slowly making his way to his destination.The courage they had he admired them.

Vivaan donated a heavy amount behalf of their company.The man in charge was very happy and blessed him.

V-"Sir please in future do not hesitate to ask for any help and assistance from us.I will be more than happy to help.These kids should have bright future.I want to assure that."

He shook hands with the man and then checked his phone.He could hear the chaos and something happening on other side.

V-"Whats happening there.Why so much noise."

The man came forward and smiled as three of them walked outside.

"Today must be lucky day for this place.These kids are happy celebrating.You came and before that.Their favorite Akka came.To share her happiness with them.She always does something or other for kids here.Whenever her paintings are sold at any price she comes here and donates all amount.Spends time with the kids and showers them with love.Such a lovely girl."

Vivaan acknowledged the man and was leaving along with Kumar till he stopped.He thought about something then asked Kumar to leave and he will come later.Kumar gave a lost look.

On his way to car Kumar found someone taking packets out from inside the car.When he saw the face he started getting scared.It was Ramya.He was confused with the smile that Ramya had on her and she smiled back at Kumar.Who was too numb to react.Ramya shook her head at him and left walking.Kumar scratched his head.He had this vision of that day and other whole office and him in terror of Varna Shetty.

Vivaan reached the playground and took the ball in his hands.He remembered playing such games back in college days.Now he hardly finds time for these things.Some kids were havin gice cream and some playing.One of them came to him and asked for the ball.

"Anna please give us the ball back.If Akka comes she wont let us play."

He pinched the boy's nose and bend down to his level.

V-"I will give this back to you on one condition."

Another cute girl came running to him and asked.

"What condition."

V-"You have to include me in your team.So that I can also play with you."

The kids giggled and welcomed the super tall team mate.

"Okay be fast.Akka has gone to get more ice cream we have to finish game before she comes back."

V-"Why."

He kicked a goal and then continued the conversation.

"Because she says its not good to play and have ice cream at same time.We want to have both."

Vivaan couldnt stop himself from laughing.He was sure to have some great time here.

"Akkkaaaaaaaaaa."

The kids started running back to corner.Leaving Vivaan raising his brows.He kicked the ball then had it on his hand.Trying to see the person.They surrounded.

V-"how thoughtful of someone to do so much for these kids.Nice girl."

He was about to leave when stopped.

"Ramyaa Madamm.You could have called me getting these things here.Sir will kill me if he finds out you are carrying these stuff."

The name made him halt and then he found clear vision.Circle of life.He did not cursed really but ruffled his own hair.

V-"Shetty girls.And coincidence.Phew."

R-"Dinu Uncle please.I am fine and I am okay with all this.You go and have ice cream.And have you distributed the other packet among the staff?"

Dinu blessed the girl and then went back before bumping into Vivaan.He stood with hands on waist.He saw how cutely Ramya was feeding the kids.She was herself having ice cream which fell down and she pouted.The kids started laughing.Even he couldnt stop from smiling.

"Akka.Give one more ice cream.For our new friend.

Tall Anna."

The small girls giggled and Ramya raised her brows in funny manner.

R-"Tall Anna?Who."

She turned around facing him and passing ice cream to him without seeing his face.Her smile faded off as she recognized the face.Vivaan looked normal.He waved at the kids.Ramya felt too dumb to react.She murmured to herself.

R-"Oh God.I have to face him in such odd situations only."

She found her clothes smeared with cream.And her face also at places.She bit her lips.Vivaan understood her plight and coughed.

He extended his handkerchief to her.When she raised her eyes.For first time Vivaan realized she had such big green eyes.Lined with kohl.Long hair and an innocent shade on her face.She thanked him taking the hanky and excused herself.

He looked back at her running in jet speed.

....................................................................................................

Ramya is a sweetheart and I have such good time writing her scenes.Sweet and innocent but naughty too.Ha ha.

Vivaan on the other hand will figure out now.Hopefully out of confusion soon.

Thank you for your comments.Keep them coming.I am trying to update this story every day for you.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 31
A Shivika Rikara Rumya SS + Priveer It's a short story revolving how the four couple realize their love for each other..
78.4K 4.4K 46
A story of a lonely girl, whose ultimate aim is to find her Love.... As usuall my Pranushka story... Please support...
6.1K 284 22
A peak into the future with our beloved Darling and Sweety. The short series revolves around pranushka and what the future holds for them. Prabhas a...
2.9K 222 28
Note: This novel is inspired by the Telugu hit film Ek Niranjan directed by Puri Jagannath Summary: At the age of three, Ram was kidnapped by a middl...