Tattoo Heartist

By iiLoveydoveii

Ingrid Rodríguez A 20-year-old girl who knows almost to nothing of the outside world. Her strict parents mad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

93.4K 3.3K 814
By iiLoveydoveii

"Look, I don't mean to frustrate, but I
Always make the same mistakes, yeah I
Always make the same mistakes 'cause
I'm bad at love."

Tristian's POV

I gripped my hair in my hands as I tried to stop my mind from exploding. Once Geoffrey dropped me off at the building, my ears started ringing, and I began to see red. I tried calling Ingrid all night yesterday and got no sleep. I'm sure she has more than a hundred miss calls, but she didn't even want to give me one ounce of attention, so I at least knew she saw my effort. And the fact that she was ignoring me added to the built-up anger.

Noah stuck me in this stupid office to help him succeed, and now he thinks he can control me just because the fate of my mother rests in his hands.

I must've been seeing red for far too long because I somehow ended up in the room with broken glass everywhere, chairs and tables flipped over, and my hand was dripping blood from the glass shards that got stuck. I stared down at my hand as I didn't even feel the pain, and I heard a small gasp. Snapping my head to the door, I saw Ingrid looking around the room and then looking over to me. My anger suddenly felt lifted, and I just stared at her as I didn't even notice she was pulling me to the door and out of the room to another.

She sat me in a chair, and I didn't say anything as I watched her move around, and she grabbed a medical kit. She sat in front of me and started to move her lips. I tilted my head as I didn't hear a word coming out of her mouth. All I could see was her beautiful doll-like face scrunching in worry and anger.

I felt my ears once again, and I finally heard what she was saying, but I noticed she was speaking in Spanish. I looked down at my hand and noticed the bleeding was gone, and she was now bandaging it up. Looking back up, I saw that she stopped talking as she focused on finishing my hand.

" ....You haven't been returning my calls.. " I spoke, and she paid me no mind.

" Ingrid... " I said, and she stopped and looked up at me.

" ... Yes Tristian "

" Amber came on to me, not the other way around. " She looked back down to my hand and continued without saying a word. Once she finished, she stood up and placed everything back in its place. She walked towards the door, and I stood up and made my way over to her.

" Ingrid, did you hear me? "

" ....Loud and clear," She said, and I could hear the slight tremble in her voice. Before she touched the door, I quickly reached over her and slammed it shut. She stayed facing away from me as I basically trapped her between myself and the door.

" Dollface... Talk to me. "

" ...T-there's nothing to talk about.. " She whispered, and I turned her around by her shoulder to which she complied but still didn't look up at me. I needed to clear this up before I went even more insane.

" She came over to me, and-. "

" I heard you the first time. " She whispered, and I rolled my eyes.

" Stop being so stubborn and actually talk to me... please "

" Tristian.... I-I don't feel like talking to you right n-now.. "

" Goddamn, it Ingrid. " I banged on the door, and she jumped slightly. She looked up and grabbed my hand.

" S-stop.. You're messing up the bandages. " I rolled my eyes as I pulled my hand out of her hold.

" Do you think I care about my fucking hand right now? I'm trying to talk to you. "

" B-but I'm just a naive girl being controlled by her father. You couldn't possibly want to talk to me. " I grabbed her face in my hands as my anger wanted to surface, and I needed to look at her to distract myself from it.

" I've been trying to call you since yesterday afternoon, and I've been going insane all morning. Of course, I want to talk to you... I need to talk to you " She pushed my hands off of her face, and I didn't even think as I moved to close the space between us again by the wall... Then I did something so impulsive that it shocked me tremendously.

I kissed her.

She stood frozen for a split second before shakily grabbing onto my jacket and pulling me closer to her. I felt my heart beat in my eardrums, and I could feel my face heat up. I pulled her closer by the waist, and after a few moments, she pulled away with a look of pure shock on her face. Realization dawned on me, and I tried to speak, but she quickly pulled away from me and ran out of the room.

Third Person POV

" Well, that went south pretty fast now, didn't it? " Samuel, Ingrid's father, said turning off the security footage of Ingrid running out of the building to go home, he assumed. Noah shrugged.

" Not to worry, my dear friend. All will come in good time. Even the straightest roads have a few bumps and turns. " Samuel shrugged.

" I suppose your right. They have only been together so long.. I guess it's not too surprising that she ran out after he kissed her. "

" I'll tell you. I had the most difficult time coming to terms with Tristian to do.. well, anything. He's extremely stubborn, and the fucked up thing about it all is when you want to talk to him, he ignores you. "

" Ingrid has somewhat of the same problem.. Well, not Ingrid per se. My mother. Always trying to interfere with my choice for Ingrid and how I'm supposed to raise her. If I didn't have the tiniest bit of tolerance for that woman, she would've been in retirement or six feet under by now.. Speaking of going six feet under, how's your wife? " Samuel asked and Noah sighed. 

" Why don't you ask Tristian? The only reason he's even listening to me is because he doesn't want the hospital bills to pile up on him. I'm afraid if he gets enough money, he's going to take his mother and fly across the world to get her help somewhere else and so he can be far away from me. "

" I wouldn't blame him. Blackmail hasn't always been one of your best charms. "

Noah chuckled in response. " If we would've previously known that they'd known each other for more than two weeks, you know the blackmail would be switched. Instead of it being his mother, it could've been your daughter... but we're not pulling the plug on Ingrid's life, so I could see how this would be affecting Tristian right now."

" You know, we may not even have to force anything on them. If things keep moving at the rate they are, I see no reason to tell them what we have planned for them, " Samuel said, shrugging.

Noah nodded " All in good time, Samuel... all in good time. "

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Ingrid walked out of the kitchen and headed for the stairs. She was surprised her father hadn't been home earlier as it was already nine and that he didn't scold her for leaving the building or... Tristian on his own. Thinking about him made the butterflies in her stomach erupt in bombs.

She heard the door open, and she looked over her shoulder to see her sister stumbling in with her heels in one hand, her lipstick smeared over her face and both her straps on her dress hanging low. She looked around the room as if she was trying to remember where she was, and Ingrid sighed.

" Camila? " Camila looked over to her and gave her a huge smile.

" INGRID!!! " Ingrid held her finger up to mouth as she shushed her and went up to her side.

" Abuelita isn't feeling too well... She needs her bed rest. " Ingrid whispered and Camila scoffed.

" ...You really.... care about that bitch? OH, I'm sorry! Papa said young ladies shouldn't curse. " She mocked her with a small burp followed by a hiccup. Ingrid sighed as she could tell her sister was most likely drunk. She grabbed Camila's hand and pulled her up the stairs.

" Oh, no! She's hurting me! I gotta get away from her. She's scaring me, ah! " Camila said, trying to pull away from Ingrid, who tried her best to ignore her and continued. Walking her into her room, Ingrid took the things out of her hand and laid her on the bed. Pulling the blanket over her sister, she grabbed some of her makeup wipes and started wiping Camila's face. Once she finished, Camila sighed.

" You know Ingrid. If you weren't such a perfect bitch, I might've liked you... " Ingrid ignored the slight pain in her chest as she knew her sister probably didn't mean it. Probably.

Camila shrugged. " Then again.. I act more like a bitch to you, don't I? It's alright though.. eventually, mama and papa will finally get rid of me, and I'll be free. " Ingrid gave her sister a small grin as she'd heard it all before and she stood up. Walking over to the door, she turned the light off and walked out.

Feeling exhausted, she walked over to her room before stopping in the middle as she felt her phone ring in her pocket. Taking it out, she noticed it was Mr. Locke, Tristian's dad. She had been reduced to muting Tristian as he kept calling her phone nonstop. She picked up the phone and held it to her ear.

" Good evening Mr. Locke.. " 

" Ingrid darling, how are you? " He responded, and she could practically feel his headache coming through the phone.

" I'm fine.. Is there anything I can help you with? "

" I just got a call from the police, and they've got Tristian in their custody once again down at the station, and well as you know Samuel and I are completely occupied with the work at the office. I was hoping you would be able to retrieve him for me. "

" W-what? Why is he in their custody? I-is he ok? "

" Oh Ingrid, it's never Tristian who's hurt when he's at the station. He almost... keyword almost... got attacked by three men who tried before only that time he was with Kane. This time since he was by himself.. I'm sure he's done much worse than before.. "

" A-are you sure he's ok? H-how was he able t-to take on three- " He cut her off.

" Ingrid.. Tristian's my son. When the police informed me that he took down three men and sent them to the emergency room with missing teeth and broken bones, I don't bat my eyelash once. It's typical for Tristian to be caught up in some dispute with someone, which almost always leads to a fight. Do me a favor and just take him home. I've dealt with this too many times, and it gets pretty tiring after about three times a month. "

Ingrid nodded her head and responded as she thought about what would happen on this trip to get Tristian at the police station.. Knowing he was a fighter and a bit of a hot-head it made her shocked that he was used to having visits to a temporary holding cell. None the less, she quickly grabbed her shoes and keys as she rushed out the door. 

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Hello loves ♡♡ , I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I haven't been very invested in this book as I should be, and I know it's terrible. Still, I've been focusing on my other book and some other ones I have planned for the near future... but for the small amount of you that actually love this story, I WILL keep trying to stay motivated and update as quick as I can. I'm also not making the book super long so that's just a little heads up. Much love. x

How did you like this chapter?

Favorite moments and why?

Why do you think Tristian kissed Ingrid?

What are your full thoughts of the plans that their father have in store for them?

Any suggestions? Drama or fluff related?

Future predictions?

Anything else to say? Hmmm?

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Song Lyrics: Halsey - Bad At Love

Follow me on IG: iiLoveydoveii

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote

Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.7K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
9.4M 453K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
28.4K 963 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...