3 | HURRICANE - LIP GALLAGHER

By filteredthots

" beneath the greatest love lies a hurricane of hate. " { shameless season 3 } More

cast
2. old bed
3. property tax bill
4. a disco nap
5. blake collins
6. fireworks
7. the one in charge
8. DFS
9. a private room
10. not taking any chances
11. take your children home
12. patrick gallagher
13. a discount beating
14. the unfathomable male soul
15. nurture nature
16. big achievement
17. dine and dash
news!

1. laser

9.2K 177 10
By filteredthots

it was april in chicago meaning it was finally starting to get hot out again. i was really happy about that since everyone knew i loved summer and that meant summer was coming.

right now i was with lip and ian stealing some stuff. we were running away from a bunch of people, it was a good thing that i took track for a few years or i would've been caught.

"when you said you had access to the building, i thought you meant through a door." ian said.

"yeah, me too." i said.

"i may have fudged on that a bit." lip said as the cops chased after us.

we started running down the stairs and ian was behind us.

"get out of the way, get out of the way." ian told people.

"kids, stop! get out of the way, stop it!" the cops shouted still running after us.

lip and i slid the the railing of the stairs and ian was right behind us.

"jesus, whatever happened to fat, donut eating cops? now they're all triathletes." lip said as we made it over to a fence and ian jumped over it.

"catch." lip said throwing a briefcase over to ian and lip jumped over the fence then i was the last to jump over.

"tall prick looks good for another ten miles." ian said as the cops tried to catch up so we kept on running.

"ditch it out at the street, yeah?" lip asked ian.

"wait, wait, wait, maybe they'll give up." ian said climbing on the back of a parked truck.

"what are you doing?" lip asked him.

"lip, we gotta go." i told him.

ian tried climbing up and latter but lip and i just ran into some building. we made it up to a rooftop and went to jump but we saw it was too far down.

"whoa, whoa." ian said.

"right there, hold it!" the cops said running over to us.

"no way west point takes you with a felony conviction." lip told ian as he got on the ledge.

"catch you guys at the courthouse later?" ian asked them.

"yeah." lip and i said as ian made it safely down.

"call mandy, alright?" lip told ian as he threw down the briefcase to him.

"milkoviches gotta have a good bail bondsman." lip said as ian nodded and ran off.

lip and i walked over to the cops and we tried to punch them but they ended up grabbed us and putting us in handcuffs.

"so much for being early to class today?" i told lip.

as lip and i were being escorted to the courtroom, someone was shouting.

"bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! motherfucking asshole son of a bitch!" the guy shouted as we were brought over to the room with a judge.

"phillip ronan gallagher and melanie loretta wilson. breaking and entering, grand theft, assaulting two law enforcement officers." the judge said.

"uh, campus security, your honor. i mean, can rent a cops really be counted as law enforcement officers?" lip asked.

"it's been what, a couple of months?" the judge asked lip.

"almost a year, your honor." lip replied.

"turn a new leaf or just dumb luck?" the judge asked.

"walking the straight and narrow, your honor. thanks to the wise counsel and guidance previously provided by this court." lip replied as i bit my lip trying not to laugh.

"are you mocking me, phillip?" the judge asked.

"no, your honor, absolutely not. you know, i have nothing but respect for this court and for the rule of law it represents. you know, the rights we derive from over 900 years of fealty to the magna carla are the only thing standing between us and the anarchy of mob rule." lip said.

"hm. still minors, what a shame. the defendant before you bear a co worker to death with a nail studied 2 by 4 for finishing the coffee and not starting a new pot. you show up in this court again as an adult, i'll make sure he's your cell mate. how do you two plead?" the judge asked us.

"not guilty, your honor." i said.

"not guilty. your honor." lip said as well.

"set a date for prelim. five hundred dollars bond." the judge said.

a cop escorted us out and took the handcuffs off of us. before we left we had to sign something and we were able to get out thanks to mandy bailing us out.

"hey, i owe you one." i said walking over to mandy and giving her a hug.

"damn right you do, girl." mandy replied.

mandy milkovich and i became friends because i was close with mickey and ian, i just always seemed to get along with her.

"how'd it go?" ian asked us.

"public defender thinks we can get off with community service if we take the laser back. underprivileged kid trying to gain access to scientific equipment he doesn't have at his ghetto ass underfunded high school. hey, uh, thanks for bailing me out." lip said.

"all mandy, she used her dad's line of credit at bad bobs bonds." ian told us.

"miss a hearing, and my dad will come after you both with a linoleum knife and a bucket of battery acid." mandy said as lip noticed i was quiet.

"hey, mel you okay?" lip asked from behind me.

"you guys are fucking idiots, you know that, right?" i said.

"oh, yeah?" lip asked as he lifted me up from behind and i wiggled around while giggling.

"put me down, lip." i said as he kissed my cheek.

after we left the courthouse, lip and i went under the el cause lip wanted to try out the laser.

"you know, no science project is worth jail time." i told him.

"not for school." lip told me.

"what, were you gonna pawn it?" i asked him.

"nope." lip replied.

"okay, then were you gonna sell it on ebay?" i asked him.

"no. gonna teach some arrogant college wapanese assholes not to fuck with the south side." lip said connecting some wires together but it just made a shocking noise.

"well, there goes your plan." i told him.

"what the fuck?" lip said probably disappointed that it didn't work.

we went back to lips place so he could work more on his little project. emma, carl and debbie all gathered around to see what it was.

"what's that?" fiona asked walking into the house.

"isn't that the million dollar question." i asked.

"it's a miniature mars rover, mounting a helium neon laser on it." lip explained.

"we're gonna blow shit up with it." carl said.

"hey, language." fiona told him.

"oh, hey, final notice on the property tax, you going down there tomorrow?" lip asked fiona as she nodded.

"later." ian said walking downstairs.

"where you going?" fiona asked him.

"study group." ian replied as he left.

"no dinner?" fiona asked.

"no jimmy." debbie replied.

jimmy had been staying to help fiona with the kids. that made mike a little upset since he lost his chance with fiona again.

"no cookies after school either." carl added.

"he wasn't here when you came home from school?" fiona asked them.

"no and his beemers still out front. want me to open a can of tuna?" debbie asked.

"sure." fiona replied.

"i'll help." emma said getting up from the table.

"you wanna get that one for me?" lip asked carl as he nodded and connected two wires together.

it finally came time to go to bed and lip brought his project upstairs to his room while i sat on the bed beside him.

"i'll be right back, babe." i said as i kissed lip and i got up and walked over to the bathroom.

while i was in there i could hear fiona talking to lip, they were talking about me.

"so, mel's staying nights again?" fiona asked me.

"yeah, her mom is back at her grandmothers so she didn't wanna be there." lip explained.

it was true, my mom showed up again while my grandma was in the hospital for a few days for her kidneys. my mom thought she'd try and run the house so i bolted.

"you being smart?" fiona asked her brother meaning if we were having safe sex.

we were obviously. after what lip went through with karen.

"lost my job today." fiona said.

"what, you fucking the boss?" lip joked.

"nah, um, nepotism. nephew." fiona replied.

"hey, uh, we gonna have enough for the property tax bill?" lip asked his older sister.

"just. with the check i got today." fiona replied.

i walked out of the bathroom and saw that fiona was gone.

i walked back into lips room and i saw him focused on his project while i wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed his neck.

"mel, i'm trying to finish this." he told me as i trailed kisses up to his neck then his jawline.

"you can finish it." i told him as he chuckled.

"i can't focus while you're kissing me." lip said as i kissed down his neck then i moved his shirt and kissed his shoulder.

"oh, just stop and fuck me." lip said quietly as he moved his project on the floor.

i felt bad for everyone else in the house because the rest of the night they probably heard the bed shaking and a lot of moaning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 5.7K 17
" madness is like gravity, all you need is a little push. " { shameless season 1 }
110K 1.9K 57
well, did she make you cry? make you break down? shatter your illusions of love? now tell me, is it over now? do you know how? pick up the pieces and...
68.4K 1.2K 13
" whatever is begun in anger ends in shame. " { shameless season 4 }
580K 17.9K 94
❝you know, when you're all bruised up and bloody, you kind of look like a penis.❞ ❝i think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.❞ HARD TIME...